Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3382905 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2016
MissOyin:
Am doin okay Thank God, yhu?
Good to hear.
I dey kampe...
How will you be spending your day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2016
KEY NOTES OB LASSA FEVER

Lassa fever is an acute viral haemorrhagic illness of 1-4 weeks duration that occurs in West Africa.

The Lassa virus is transmitted to humans via contact with food or household items contaminated with rodent urine or faeces.

Person-to-person infections and laboratory transmission can also occur, particularly in hospitals lacking adequate infection prevent and control measures.

Lassa fever is known to be endemic in Benin (where it was diagnosed for the first time in November 2014), Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone and parts of Nigeria, but probably exists in other West African countries as well.

The overall case-fatality rate is 1%.

Observed case-fatality rate among patients hospitalized with severe cases of Lassa fever is 15%.

Early supportive care with rehydration and symptomatic treatment improves survival.

For min of health
cc:
LogoDWhiz kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2016
amodu:

Watever you tag it 'ti onirese ba sope ohun o fin igba mo eyi ti oti fin sile o le parun lailai'.

Their glory days as Champions League winner is already engraved in the heart of history.

Notable as Arsenal maybe, history has nothing regarding this league. grin

Yes History has nothing regarding Arsenal as champions league Winners but check out other Stats and you will know the reason why ARSENAL HAD ALWAYS BEEN SEEDED AHEAD OF CHELSEA SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL IF NOT UNTIL THIS AND LAST SEASON I BELIEVE BECAUSE BEING THE CHAMPION OF THE MAJOR LEAGUES CRITERIA WAS USED

AS WELL AS WHY THE WHOLE WORLD WENT AGOG WITH THE LOSSES OF 3 OUT OF THE FIRST 4 MATCHES OF THE GROUP STAGES THIS SEASON AND I BELIEVE YOUR THOUGHTS THEN WERE

ARSENAL IS DESTINED FOR EUROPA LEAGUE

OR

OUTRIGHT ELIMINATION FROM EUROPE ISN'T IT?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aare2050(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Kbs468:

Aare2050, The greatest of the great landlords.

How nsukka naa. Shey the ringtone don dey ring regularly, abi Enugu naa scam under the Man?

By the way I don't know yet ooo. Only God knows how e go be ooo

KBS baba

nsukka is cool
just entered today
from the info I gathered, seems the thing is not coming in in the first and last months of the service year. which means we are only getting 10 months.

I pray God help you make a better choice. cuz Enugu state was just my third choice. and here Im in the deep village of agu umunabo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2016
biotechshola:
KEY NOTES OB LASSA FEVER

Lassa fever is an acute viral haemorrhagic illness of 1-4 weeks duration that occurs in West Africa.

The Lassa virus is transmitted to humans via contact with food or household items contaminated with rodent urine or faeces.

Person-to-person infections and laboratory transmission can also occur, particularly in hospitals lacking adequate infection prevent and control measures.

Lassa fever is known to be endemic in Benin (where it was diagnosed for the first time in November 2014), Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone and parts of Nigeria, but probably exists in other West African countries as well.

The overall case-fatality rate is 1%.

Observed case-fatality rate among patients hospitalized with severe cases of Lassa fever is 15%.

Early supportive care with rehydration and symptomatic treatment improves survival.

For min of health
cc:
LogoDWhiz kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2016
amodu:

Good to hear.

I dey kampe...

How will you be spending your day
On my bed watching movies after taking my online class
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Aare2050:

KBS baba

nsukka is cool
just entered today
from the info I gathered, seems the thing is not coming in in the first and last months of the service year. which means we are only getting 10 months.

I pray God help you make a better choice. cuz Enugu state was just my third choice. and here Im in the deep village of agu umunabo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Aare2050:

KBS baba

nsukka is cool
just entered today

Alright thanks Man. Wishing you the best all the same.

But before your departure for Xmas and New Year Groving, how was the Biafra experience relative to CORP MEMBERS like? For the benefit of many here pls
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2016
MissOyin:

Sure I don't even like the meat
OK and good to hear but I must confess it's used to be a very palatable beef dish that can be served with anything ooo before the Ebola saga
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2016
I don't even know how to go about revalidating , anyone with useful information should let me know. thanks
Kbs468:

Thanks for your revelation earlier and you see why you should have been firing up the thread earlier than now?

Since the REVALIDATION usually commences before fresh registration starts, I believe you will be given another chance for a short on AKWA IBOM once again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Mykunlex:
i trust u my oga!
Weldone sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
they told me in camp that I don't need to go back to school,I just need to redo registration
budosky:

Hi, just wanna ask if ur schl is aware of dat development....I mean d later incident and do you know if ur sch might have to resend your details to nysc.. Cos it seems we r both in almost d same shoe but slightly different.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes History has nothing regarding Arsenal as champions league Winners but check out other Stats and you will know the reason why ARSENAL HAD ALWAYS BEEN SEEDED AHEAD OF CHELSEA SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL IF NOT UNTIL THIS AND LAST SEASON I BELIEVE BECAUSE BEING THE CHAMPION OF THE MAJOR LEAGUES CRITERIA WAS USED

AS WELL AS WHY THE WHOLE WORLD WENT AGOG WITH THE LOSSES OF 3 OUT OF THE FIRST 4 MATCHES OF THE GROUP STAGES THIS SEASON AND I BELIEVE YOUR THOUGHTS THEN WERE

ARSENAL IS DESTINED FOR EUROPA LEAGUE

OR

OUTRIGHT ELIMINATION FROM EUROPE ISN'T IT?

There is no but, you're not part of us; THE CHAMPIONS.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2016
MissOyin:
On my bed watching movies after taking my online class
Let me into it...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2016
amodu:

Keep up the good work

When I grow up, I want to be like you cheesy
grin

My Biology Teacher used to say that the age limit within which only the development of principal organs of the body exist and not growth of such is 16-21 RATHER THAN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT FOR AN INFANT even though the former is contestable BUT I AM SURE YOU ARE WAY PAST early 20s now.

Meaning you have Sons and Daughters either still within you or already living lively like you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CaptainKool15(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Apart from foreign football and movies, don't we have something else in this Republic?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by budosky(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Fireandice:
they told me in camp that I don't need to go back to school,I just need to redo registration

Thanks for the response.. That was the same thing I was told... Do you skype? If you do, kindly pm me ur username cos I wanna get some info frm u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2016
DTOBS:
Kbs468, I've done some permutations and combination plus some differentiation and still confused about how to place my choice: Take a look...
1. Benue state (Most preferred)
2. Ogun state (More Preferred)
3. Kaduna/Abuja (Least preferred).
Please help me in doing your own analysis on how to go about placing this states (in order of preference) once the registration Starts!
Thank You
Your surest padi, Family friend and subordinate.

Well, To be candid with you I see you in BENUE STATE irrespective of the arrangement being made but since it belongs to one of your most preferred states, I guess there is no problem with that

However, since OGUN is also one of your most preferred, I believe the below arrangement should nailed it for you Since you are from OSUN AND SCHOOLED IN OSUN

1 ABUJA

2 BENUE

3 OGUN

The reason for the above is because

ABUJA is highly competitive, so your chances will be limited just like any of your colleagues

Since if you get posted to BENUE, No problem as it is one of the most preferred and the posting was always between 2nd and 3rd choices as observed from B15 trending

OGUN is placed here because it is where you wanted Most but because you are from the SOUTH WEST, It will just seem to NYSC like you don't even want it, so they will just send you there.

I HOPE IT HELPS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Kbs468:
grin

My Biology Teacher used to say that the age limit within which only the development of principal organs of the body exist and not growth of such is 16-21 RATHER THAN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT FOR AN INFANT even though the former is contestable BUT I AM SURE YOU ARE WAY PAST early 20s now.

Meaning you have Sons and Daughters either still within you or already living lively like you.

Hmmmmm, I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2016
I still don't know what states to choose. Help anybody
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2016
amodu:

Let me into it...
Which one "the online class or d bed nd movies"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2016
my Skype I'd is lizzybenco
budosky:

Thanks for the response.. That was the same thing I was told... Do you skype? If you do, kindly pm me ur username cos I wanna get some info frm u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Kbs468:
Relax Citizens as any pronouncement to be made by Nysc must surely be anything from 10:00am and beyond because they board must sit today to deliberate and eventually come up with a Policy Statement afterwards
I trust my boo....
Good morning all!!!! hope u all slept well?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Kbs468:

OK and good to hear but I must confess it's used to be a very palatable beef dish that can be served with anything ooo before the Ebola saga
So I heard too bt the bush in front of the meat makes me nt wanna taste it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CaptainKool15(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
I still don't know what states to choose. Help anybody

It depends on what you are after.. Money, distance, security etc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Good Morning Fellow PCMs and a prosperous new year to u all.
I pray this new year brings us good tidings and fulfilment.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Morning PCMs.

I just noticed my jamb reg no is still showing "No Admission Given Yet".

Is there anything that can be done to change that?

What effect will it have on my mobilization.

Kbs468
amodu

#Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Greycious:
Morning PCMs.

I just noticed my jamb reg no is still showing "No Admission Given Yet".

Is there anything that can be done to change that?

What effect will it have on my mobilization.

Kbs468
amodu

#Thanks
It will affect your registration so you need to go to your school and complain. They are to gve you a new jamb no which you go online to jamb site and regularize.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Fireandice:
I don't even know how to go about revalidating , anyone with useful information should let me know. thanks

THIS IS ACTUALLY SCOOPED FROM REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT AS APPLICABLE TO YOU.

5. 'While It will take all Corps Producing Institutions one week to upload the Senate/Academic Board list, it will also take prospective corps members (both locally and foreign-trained) four (4) weeks to register online. Apart from these, there are other administrative duties connected to the mobilisation process which we have to undertake before the orientation

6. ' Registration for Remobilization ' is required only for corps members that have been mobilized in a previous NYSC batch but absconded from service.

7. ' Registration for Revalidation ' is required only for corps members that have been
deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not go to camp.

8. All graduates from Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics/Monotechnics and those affiliated to them (whether full-time or part-time) are expected to carry out their biometric-enabled online registration using their Matriculation Numbers and JAMB Registration Numbers. Also, those for Revalidation (i.e. prospective corps members who were mobilized earlier but for one reason or the other could not report for the orientation course) must equally register online.

9. Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register

10. Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Institution Matriculation numbers to register

11. For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to register on the NYSC portal

PLS TAKE NOTE OF 7, 8 and 11 as the reasons we always hammer on for you to contact your skul to avoid any unforeseen disappointment

I believe that what you will do is (when it's set for online registration which Ofcourse the REVALIDATION AND REMOBILIZATION exercises usually comes up first) to log onto to any of
www.nysc.gov.ng
www.nysc.org.ng
www.portal.nysc.gov.ng

and click on 'Already have an account?' 'Login in here' button

or You might actually see CLICK HERE FOR REVALIDATION on the sites OK.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2016
MissOyin:

It will affect your registration so you need to go to your school and complain. They are to gve you a new jamb no which you go online to jamb site and regularize.

Thanks for your prompt response, heading down to my school next week.
Does the online regularization attract charges?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Greycious:

Thanks for your prompt response, heading down to my school next week.
Does the online regularization attract charges?
You ve to go to a jamb approved registration cafe because your biometrices would be taken. That would be d only charge except ur skul request for money
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2016
MissOyin:
Which one "the online class or d bed nd movies"
grin
The online class

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.