Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3375190 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kaywiluv(f): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
kuchikau:
Prove it

Scroll down n see for ursef
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaywiluv:

Delta state
Okay
What's your assessment of my town; Ikorodu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kaywiluv(f): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
amodu:

Okay

What's your assessment of my town; Ikorodu

Not bad.... But dat daylight oro dey do n restrict movement ... Is not wat it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
habib55:
Really, i dnt knw,am jst confuse ryt nw,i dont think i can survive being posted to d south,i skuld in kaduna and origin kogi but since i cant get kaduna,pls wot are d probilities of bein posted to d north excluding (NE).
hmmmmmmmmmmmn.

This is a difficult one but it's pretty easier because you said you don't want South completely

so the pretty easiest thing I am referring to is for you NOT TO EVEN SELECT ANY SOUTHERN STATE AT ALL.

BUT

YOU MUST INCLUDE ONE OF THE NORTH EASTERN STATE.

Thereby spreading your 3 tentacles to the NORTH CENTRAL, NORTH WEST AND NORTH EAST thus excluding SOUTHERN STATES AS YOU WANTED

So my precise reason for including NE is to select BORNO as one of the 3 choices and then apply for redeployment immediately after camping exercise which is usually outside the state.

THUS DO THE BELOW ARRANGEMENT OK.

1) NASARAWA

2) KANO/KATSINA/SOKOTO/KEBBI/ZAMFARA/JIGSAW (pick anyone)

3) BORNO

Why I didn't pick ABUJA for you since it is closer to KOGI is because you should know that the Condition that is scaring you away from the SOUTH is very much prominent in ABUJA too naa abi?

So at all at all, if you get BORNO, then you can redeploy to NASARAWA

BYE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaywiluv:
I hate traveling... It freaks me out

grin
Okay. Nice one!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2016
kaywiluv:

Not bad.... But dat daylight oro dey do n restrict movement ... Is not wat it

This is one thing every visitors and we the religiously inclined sons and daughters of the town hate with passion.

This awkward and outdated tradition we have fought and wrote different petitions to the Lagos State government for the total eradication and/or if it can't be eradicated should be performed in the midnight. It hasn't been fruitful as politicians are their backbones and financiers.

Our generation should even be thankful, as it was formally a 7days practice before it was reduced to 3 and eventually to a day after confrontational wars with other religious worshippers.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:10am On Jan 05, 2016
amodu:

But that of Amodu....the right man for you
Hahahaha

see this Man ooo. So I am not a parrot again

let me tell you something. You don't diss or insult or call ur rival names in front of a lady because you don't know who among you had won the lady's heart.

Doing so involves two things

If it's you initially, then she will begin to have a rethink over you.

If it's not you, then you've just short yourself on the foot and the door will just slam with a gbaaam! sound as you take your leave. Even if you went ahead to impress her more, nothing changes except she decides to take you as an alternative if the other Man fell below per
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2016
Good morning and good night all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Kbs468:

Hahahaha

see this Man ooo. So I am not a parrot again

let me tell you something. You don't diss or insult or call ur rival names in front of a lady because you don't know who among you had won the lady's heart.

Doing so involves two things

If it's you initially, then she will begin to have a rethink over you.

If it's not you, then you've just short yourself on the foot and the door will just slam with a gbaaam! sound as you take your leave. Even if you went ahead to impress her more, nothing changes except she decides to take you as an alternative if the other Man fell below per

I can do anything because of your marital status and harsh treatment towards the. mother of your child.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2016
kaywiluv why are you not sleeping
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Lemme answer the call of nature, good night to you all.

Till the day take over from the night...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Morning fam, hoping you all slept well.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:59am On Jan 05, 2016
amodu:

We should be asking you that question

I know her #whereabout. I just wanted to mention her name cos she's not online.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 5:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Kbs468:

hmmmmn.

Remember the day I said there might be some slight modification over INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY ISSUE, let's just wait for tomorrow still because oga showed up but after the leakage hullabaloo naa, who wan give info to the public again wen there is no official press release?

Still patiently waiting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 5:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Kbs468:
VP Armynu welcome and my case file is on your desk oo

Will look into in as soon as I am back to the office. Thanks for the courtesy call.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by omobs(m): 6:27am On Jan 05, 2016
A beautiful mawnin to this great golden city,dnt knw y nysc did nt release d official t.t.dis people wan fall our hands,bt oluwa gats our back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2016
I e
omobs:
A beautiful mawnin to this great golden city,dnt knw y nysc did nt release d official t.t.dis people wan fall our hands,bt oluwa gats our back
I expect the timetable today...
NYSC trying to play hide and seek, the timetable will not be that way different from the speculated timetable....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2016
good morning golden city....NYSC playing hard to get lyk Nigerian babes
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2016
GOOD MORNING CITIZENS

HOPE WE ALL HAD SPLENDID NIGHT REST

As we continue to anticipate the best News of 2016 as it relate to our interest, we hereby continue our countdown to the major dates on the unofficial TT in circulation

AND HERE THEY ARE

JUST 58 DAYS TO THE BATCH A16 CAMPING EXERCISE SLATED FOR MARCH THE 2nd- 23rd (UNOFFICIAL)

WHILE

THE ONLINE REGISTRATION RELATIVE TO THE ABOVE IS 27 DAYS FROM NOW. FEBRUARY 1st PRECISELY

cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
kbs468
greatestman
kuchikau
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Ojeifo12
Yanabasee
Johndanny
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Prettyjo
Jubreelguy
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
Omoalhajayezz11
Banks92
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chiomieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPos
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
Aksquared
winningsun
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Merle
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
amodu
kingley3218
DTOBS
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Dopemonies
lekside05
Oluwafirefunmi
Kangol99
Chinweukamaka
Val601
phoebe
elegushichilling
priceless21
mickyswaggz
ChizzyB
Moyanbe
Adebowale89
horexy
AirstarKane
jtchukwu
pabu
Olochedavido
Abbey2sam
LOola12
trustedward
pweetybhy
haryorbarmie83
arrhenius15
Tejis56
squarelead
Spixytinxy
Missmossy
InvisibleGirl
veraiyke
Ponomote
STENON
iamtaiwo
Nzeh12
GeoOla25
vingeophysicist
Keyperson
Giftbani
Fraih
henchamb
propet
adewaleorege
uchman46
larrytorch
bigjuniornaija
DexxyAlebs
vinneyville
Jimab
Nothin2lose
lakad4u
chinwe87
Dchiefpriest
IghravweIG
ShesAgem
Nony1
Christdonasco
mapsmatician
Abbie25
Oluwanimoduroti1
ireneidiva
Princessisabel
nathoneal
Justified19
Serial
Lexzyy
abdulmumini60
Beckytee
Mykunlex
Holawalea
Addilelgi
girlvyn
Prinzey
danidon08
shubs
FleetRider
gigales
ChuxMyk
tuffpivot
waiess
MemphisDepay
boboLIL
chumaster
moh85
trublood
WinningSun
Leriebloom
kweenzie
ogochukwu67
stephano100
Oyehomie
Essont P
Peterveo
Babalumi
Okitaiji
Kapable75
Olasum
Missprudence
Jombojombo
froshniccur
Emmyviva
Jaloms
Jamesdman
MissOyin
greet66
StarryV
Olatmercy
natty870
Talkingboy
Ojah1
segun5A
Jung
iphemama
Omobs
Heizenberg
Marcusinah
CaptainKool15
Woke4all
officialEGO
adusco
babz2
Julidab
budosky
sonymsx16
Sweetyie
Kaywiluv

please Note: DO NOT QUOTE THE ENTIRE POST TO AVOID SPAMMING OF MENTIONS,
HOWEVER,

YOU CAN LIKE OR SHARE IT AND ABOVE ALL, GIVE ME A SEPARATE MENTION FOR ANY COMMENT RELATING TO THIS POST.

Sign:Attorney General and Minister of Information, Golden City Republic

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sadamzy(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2016
my question is am from kogi state...... is there any way I can work my redeployment back to d state?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand-and melting like a snowflake… Sir Frances Bacon

Good morning.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Pls its possible to do this countdown without mentioning people. Thank you
Kbs468:
GOOD MORNING CITIZENS

HOPE WE ALL HAD SPLENDID NIGHT REST

As we continue to anticipate the best News of 2016 as it relate to our interest, we hereby continue our countdown to the major dates on the unofficial TT in circulation

AND HERE THEY ARE

JUST 58 DAYS TO THE BATCH A16 CAMPING EXERCISE SLATED FOR MARCH THE 2nd- 23rd (UNOFFICIAL)

WHILE

THE ONLINE REGISTRATION RELATIVE TO THE ABOVE IS 27 DAYS FROM NOW. FEBRUARY 1st PRECISELY

cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
kbs468
greatestman
kuchikau
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Ojeifo12
Yanabasee
Johndanny
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Prettyjo
Jubreelguy
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
Omoalhajayezz11
Banks92
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chiomieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPos
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
Aksquared
winningsun
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Merle
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
amodu
kingley3218
DTOBS
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Dopemonies
lekside05
Oluwafirefunmi
Kangol99
Chinweukamaka
Val601
phoebe
elegushichilling
priceless21
mickyswaggz
ChizzyB
Moyanbe
Adebowale89
horexy
AirstarKane
jtchukwu
pabu
Olochedavido
Abbey2sam
LOola12
trustedward
pweetybhy
haryorbarmie83
arrhenius15
Tejis56
squarelead
Spixytinxy
Missmossy
InvisibleGirl
veraiyke
Ponomote
STENON
iamtaiwo
Nzeh12
GeoOla25
vingeophysicist
Keyperson
Giftbani
Fraih
henchamb
propet
adewaleorege
uchman46
larrytorch
bigjuniornaija
DexxyAlebs
vinneyville
Jimab
Nothin2lose
lakad4u
chinwe87
Dchiefpriest
IghravweIG
ShesAgem
Nony1
Christdonasco
mapsmatician
Abbie25
Oluwanimoduroti1
ireneidiva
Princessisabel
nathoneal
Justified19
Serial
Lexzyy
abdulmumini60
Beckytee
Mykunlex
Holawalea
Addilelgi
girlvyn
Prinzey
danidon08
shubs
FleetRider
gigales
ChuxMyk
tuffpivot
waiess
MemphisDepay
boboLIL
chumaster
moh85
trublood
WinningSun
Leriebloom
kweenzie
ogochukwu67
stephano100
Oyehomie
Essont P
Peterveo
Babalumi
Okitaiji
Kapable75
Olasum
Missprudence
Jombojombo
froshniccur
Emmyviva
Jaloms
Jamesdman
MissOyin
greet66
StarryV
Olatmercy
natty870
Talkingboy
Ojah1
segun5A
Jung
iphemama
Omobs
Heizenberg
Marcusinah
CaptainKool15
Woke4all
officialEGO
adusco
babz2
Julidab
budosky
sonymsx16
Sweetyie
Kaywiluv

please Note: DO NOT QUOTE THE ENTIRE POST TO AVOID SPAMMING OF MENTIONS,
HOWEVER,

YOU CAN LIKE OR SHARE IT AND ABOVE ALL, GIVE ME A SEPARATE MENTION FOR ANY COMMENT RELATING TO THIS POST.

Sign:Attorney General and Minister of Information, Golden City Republic
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2016
I haven't made up my mind. It wasn't cause of late registration, I registered two days after it started.my friend registered a week after and was posted to Oyo. Not everyone gets where they pick. And your permutations of state compilation might be wrong. They don't post people based on all those things alone. It also depends on the availability of states as at the time you register. I don't want to be far from Lagos sha. I know my chances of getting Lagos is very minimal. Hopefully Ogun. I'd probably pick Ogun, Enugu & Abuja (in no particular order yet). Can anyone tell me about the safety of Enugu? With this whole Biafra thing
Kbs468:
Oluwafirefunmi, Now just say something about where and where you have in mind for us to look at it together OK.

By the way, the last time you got Sokoto, shey it was because of late registration right.

Now you have a perfect chance of picking your desired choices as you all including Oluwanimoduroti1 are expected to REVALIDATE within a week before the official non-account holders would commence registration
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2016
Sadamzy:
my question is am from kogi state...... is there any way I can work my redeployment back to d state?

Morning and welcome.

To your question, TECHNICALLY NO but your saving grace could be

You are a female and a Nursing single mother because if you are married already, you would be posted to your desired SINGLE STATE upon your uploading evidence of Marriage, change of Name and Husband's location address even if it is Her state of Origin or State where skul is located

Could get redeployed on Medical ground that indicates your urgent need deserving of a regular attention from an Hospital located in Kogi. You can even tender your evidence while in Camp

Proof of you being the only Child to an Aged parent/parents who are in Serious need of your attention and closeness

BY THE WAY, KINDLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF BY INDICATING YOUR NAME, SKUL, COURDR, PREFERRED 3 CHOICES

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2016
The journey of 10minutes all the way from 417 road ends at the mainland of 420! You guys are really trying....

Good morning fellow PCMs in the house, how was our night? Let's have a stressfree and funfilled day ahead!...

I saw a newbie in our midst earlier! kaywieluv(not sure I got that right),you re highly welcome....

Kbs468 and Amodu, it is too early for you guys to be pressing the newbie botton nah.....

Anyways, (my) Missworld, I hope you can see what I advised you against earlier?...Those guys never dey satisfied....Spixytnxy has enough testimony to share on that after conceeding 2 goals within 3minutes....(although the last goal is yet to be accepted by her tho)

LogoDwhiz, I sight you boss....you don hammer oooo...how was market for weekend nah!!!!??gringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Pls its possible to do this countdown without mentioning people. Thank you

Well you have just disobeyed the plea asking you not to quote the entire post and if really no one quotes everything, then each will get it once in a day else you will keep getting mentioned continuously.

By the way, if you are not comfortable with it, kindly ask to be removed permanently and it shall be done graciously instead of referring to 'people'

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2016
justified19:
good morning golden city....NYSC playing hard to get lyk Nigerian babes

I de tell you... how u take know..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
DTOBS:
The journey of 10minutes all the way from 417 road ends at the mainland of 420! You guys are really trying....

Good morning fellow PCMs in the house, how was our night? Let's have a stressfree and funfilled day ahead!...

I saw a newbie in our midst earlier! kaywieluv(not sure I got that right),you re highly welcome....

Kbs468 and Amodu, it is too early for you guys to be pressing the newbie botton nah.....

Anyways, (my) Missworld, I hope you can see what I advised you against earlier?...Those guys never dey satisfied....Spixytnxy has enough testimony to share on that after conceeding 2 goals within 3minutes....(although the last goal is yet to be accepted by her tho)

LogoDwhiz, I sight you boss....you don hammer oooo...how was market for weekend nah!!!!??gringrin
Its MissOyin nt missworld don't mind DTOBS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2016
I am one of the "people" and the post keeps spamming my mentions. I'm just saying there's no need to mention everyone's moniker while posting the countdown. You could just do the countdown, makes no difference.
undecided
Kbs468:

Well you have just disobeyed the plea asking you not to quote the entire post and if really no one quotes everything, then each will get it once in a day else you will keep getting mentioned continuously.

By the way, if you are not comfortable with it, kindly ask to be removed permanently and it shall be done graciously instead of referring to 'people'
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MisterDemola(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2016
University of Lagos
Chemical engineering.
Oyo, Kogi or Lagos.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
I haven't made up my mind. It wasn't cause of late registration, I registered two days after it started.my friend registered a week after and was posted to Oyo. Not everyone gets where they pick. And your permutations of state compilation might be wrong. They don't post people based on all those things alone. It also depends on the availability of states as at the time you register. I don't want to be far from Lagos sha. I know my chances of getting Lagos is very minimal. Hopefully Ogun. I'd probably pick Ogun, Enugu & Abuja (in no particular order yet). Can anyone tell me about the safety of Enugu? With this whole Biafra thing
>OK

>ALRIGHT

>OFCOURSE YOU CAN'T GET POSTED TO YOUR 3 CHOICES NAUW, IT'S ONLY ONE AND YOU CAN GET POSTED OUTSIDE YOUR CHOICES AS WELL LIKE I HAVE DEMONSTRATED IN THE PAST

>HOW DO YOU MEAN 'And Your permutations of states compilation might be wrong' CAN YOU PLEASE CLEARIFY?

>WELL I DOUBT YOUR CLAIM IN RESPECT TO 'They don't post people base on those things alone' IF REALLY YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING US RIGHT FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL WITH KEEN INTEREST

>OFCOURSE WE HAVE SAID THAT WITHOUT NUMBER NAUW THAT IT DEPENDS ON THE STATES AVAILABLE FOR SELECTING ON SCREEN DURING REGISTRATION AND THAT WAS WHY I TOLD waiess THAT I HAVEN'T DECIDED ON MY CHOICES YET WHEN HE ASKED ME OF MY PREFERRED STATES

>OK

>WELL YES YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING LAGOS IS MINIMAL BECAUSE OF THE STIFF COMPETITION THAT SHALL BE COMING FROM YOUR SKUL COLLEAGUES BUT YOU COULD STILL GET IT YOU KNOW BECAUSE YOU ARE ONLY REVALIDATING AND YOURS IS COMING UP BEFORE FRESHERS, SO THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF POSTING YOU GUYS FIRST BEFORE ATTENDING TO FRESHERS TOO

>OK

>OK. THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT EVEN CONSIDERING LAGOS AGAIN SEF

>ABOUT THE BIAFRA STUFF YOU ASKED OF, IT SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD AGAIN, IF NOT, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN WHERE I AND A FRIEND BY MONIKER Aare2050 actually talked briefly about that and below is a cut from our chat

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.