Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3375490 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Happy new year to you all .........Jeez! is been four hundred and something pages.......Wow,I guess I didn't missed a lot .
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2016
oyinkel:
Hi PCM(s), please what do you think of these combination of preferred states
Abuja
Kaduna
Niger
In the order of most preferred choice.
PS: state of origin is OYO and school is Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, Delta.
Thanks
u sha want t t to North! Is Niger state not also north central?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
amodu:

Definitely, though the harmattan is reducing.

How about yours
Twas cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cent91: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
lordthree:

Lagos (really want lagos abeg ive got a company already waiting)
Akwa ibom
Abuja

Cc kbs468
. Pleeeeease me tooo . I really want Lagos cos a company is already waiting. Thank you boss.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Where are my folks.......I finally open a page.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Richiy:
Morning house.

There was a time when someone discussed about how NYSC chooses placement and I wanna know if I can be referred to the page number or if I can be told the process again. Thank ya.

cc:Logodwhiz, amodu, kbs468, dtobs
I will advise you to take your time and go through my post by clicking on my profile for you to digest in details what you want because there has been uncountable post from me about what you ask of.

I Mean doing that will save you a lot of stress from going through here directly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Kbs468:

Alright and good morning dear. I guess you must have been aware of I couldn't reply you then even while appearing to be online.

By the way, Where you alone at home all through yesterday?
Was @ home all through but not home alone tho
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Richiy:
Morning house.

There was a time when someone discussed about how NYSC chooses placement and I wanna know if I can be referred to the page number or if I can be told the process again. Thank ya.

cc:Logodwhiz, amodu, kbs468, dtobs

First and foremost, there is no laid down format for getting a particular state.

You can even register on the first day and still not get any of your choices.

So these are the major factors;

-Rush of students to a particular state (lagos, Abuja, Rivers etc.)
-School quota for a particular state (so as to ensure effective spread of students of same school over the country)
-Zone of origin (south to North)
-Availability of the particular state for corpers.

And other unknown factors.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2016
habib55:
3. CPI(s) - copper Producing Institution(s)

Wrong, the fellow you tried to correct was right.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2016
arcnomec:
Happy new year to you all .........Jeez! is been four hundred and something pages.......Wow,I guess I didn't missed a lot .

How are you doing you have no choice than to play catch up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2016
arcnomec:

You don't mean it, that this is your first
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2016
arcnomec:

You don't mean it, that this is your first
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2016
MissOyin:
Twas cool
Good to hear
Which movie is on your radar fro today
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2016
amodu:

Good to hear

Which movie is on your radar fro today
Gonna watch supergirl bt might jst sleep 2day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Sambest2:

Wrong, the fellow you tried to correct was right.
Thank you Sambes2. I was going to raise that point when I saw your response.
How is PPA in OYO already or are you still to resume?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CaptainKool15(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2016
someone help me analyse this from most preferred to preferred Akwa ibom Taraba/Kano Oyo
State of origin: Ogun Current State: Oyo School: Oyo..
Any chance of getting Akwa ibon or Oyo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Good morning fellow PCMs in the house. Am sowie I won't be able to respond to all the mentions one by one but I'll try to do a general one with this post:
Oga mi sire, yannabase; My conclusion on this issue is for us to wait patiently and see what NYSC will decide to do(as all the decision lies with them).
Moreover, I don't think we can be affected by any changes that the corps may want to bring (in repesct of the DG's statement on 2batches). I remembered very well that last year, the DG said(through the agency Twitter handle) that they are going back to having 3batches this year.With the "unofficial" TT that we've seen and the schedules,we re 90% positives that this year will have 3batches starting with March Batch.
Finally, the commission is set for this year batch, I guess they re just trying to tidy up some things and put their house in order before the formal announcement of the TT.

Richiy dear; Your question about your preferred states and the subsequent permutations and combination should be kindly directed to my Oga at the top(Kbs468). Am very sure, hw will treat it officially!

I greet everybody in the house oooooo

March A gbe wa oooooooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2016
How true is it dat proposed nysc training kick started yesterday as scheduled?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2016
MissOyin:

Was @ home all through but not home alone tho
I guess the reason for yesterday is not far fetched because doing same thing repeatedly without

√ Change of environment
√ Financial benefit
√ Emotional benefit
√ Taking a break to arouse suspense, eagerness and appetite is usually responsible for the unwelcomed and unpalatable experience you had

But I am happy you are working on it along side other thoughts you believe are responsible
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abbie25:
Goodmorning everyone. Pls how do we know we have been mobilized before registration begins

And second question, according to a previous post, someone said that the state of origin and school state of a person will be removed during registration. For concessional posting(medical/marraige) , will those states still dissapear? Thanks

There is a small window before registration starts where PCMs can check if they have being mobilized by their schools.

There is usually a section during registration in which married people can opt to choose and with that you'll choose the particular state where your husband is, with documents backing this ofcourse.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kbs468:

I guess the reason for yesterday is not far fetched because doing same thing repeatedly without

√ Change of environment
√ Financial benefit
√ Emotional benefit
√ Taking a break to arouse suspense, eagerness and appetite is usually responsible for the unwelcomed and unpalatable experience you had

But I am happy you are working on it along side other thoughts you believe are responsible
Yeah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by babzy2: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jamesdman:

Ahhhh!!!
Finally I've gotten an homie.

Almost thought ABUsites don't use NL.
smiley guys full ground bro, it just that most are just busy engaging in one thing or the other... You graduated from what department?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MisterDemola(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
mommysgirl:
You're the 126th
this is what I mean omo mummy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
amodu:

After you don abuse me abi
my guy, abeg no vex, try they read well before you do analysis, so you no go mislead other, pls, i'm on my kneels pardon me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Xcozee(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
greetings to you all. Wishing you all a successful year.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oluwanimoduroti1(f): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yes! I'm back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Xcozee:
greetings to you all. Wishing you all a successful year.

Tnx bro. And u too!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oluwanimoduroti1:
Yes! I'm back
You're welcome back!

How was the trip?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: ladies and gentlemen you guys should prepare for online reg come 1st Feb, and also posting of pcm may be handle manually from the office again not randomly as been done online last year, so anyone that will try to press button should start now.. source remain anonymous from nysc headquarters, Abuja
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
MissOyin:
Gonna watch supergirl bt might jst sleep 2day
Okay
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
okitaiji:
BREAKING NEWS: ladies and gentlemen you guys should prepare for online reg come 1st Feb, and also posting of pcm may be handle manually from the office again not randomly as been done online last year, so anyone that will try to press button should start now.. source remain anonymous from nysc headquarters, Abuja

Hmmmm, anonymous cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oluwanimoduroti1(f): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks. Amazing. How are you?
LogoDWhiz:

You're welcome back!

How was the trip?

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.