Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3385225 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
DTOBS:
Please,have been hearing something about NASU strike, who is giving unconfirmed info here! Abeg take ya time oooo...NASU must not go on strike ooooo
cc
Kbs468
LogoDwhiz
Amodu

NASU is not on strike but SSANU.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
pls funaabites in d house,na aw much be clearance o? is it 17k5 or 7k5,hearing conflicting reports
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dannyset(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Pls what's the fate of a prospective 16A Corper who fail to meet up with the payment for Regulariization in his/her school today?

Can the sch extend the deadline if they discovered that many people didn't meet up with the deadline?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by adakoleagbenu: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
hilsocial:

hahahaha. Dats nice. U may need ur transcript one day hahaha den u ve to go to sambisa to find dem haha.
damn you just reminded me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
adakoleagbenu:
damn you just reminded me.

even if u get ur transcript, one day sth must take to the school . Even Presido had to go 2 his sec sch to clear doubts.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by adakoleagbenu: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
hilsocial:

even if u get ur transcript, one day sth must take to the school . Even Presido had to go 2 his sec sch to clear doubts.
lollllll in that case,they don't need to relocate o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Did you mean #Sai Baba? Loll;am just passing by Ooo
hilsocial:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
DTOBS:

Brother,we(your) brothers and sister plenty booku for here ooooo....You re welcome big time!
Kindly do a proper intro....
About statement of result, me too wanna enter skul tommorow to get mine....
cc

Sent4rina, ayosco, tellasola,biothecsolla, Airstarkane, rebirthiix etc....
Share details please when you are through.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
amodu:

NASU is not on strike but SSANU.
Aiit...issokay...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Good day to all PCMs in the building!
To all my great ife people #TeamOAU, please I really want us to be sure of what we re going with to camp oooo....is it SOR+ID card or Certificate-ID card.
If it is Certificate-ID card,what of if they ask us for our ID card in camp,what re we going to present?.
E ma binu simi oooo...I just want to be clear on this ni!
cc: All #TeamOAU in the house(I can't really remember everynody's monicker now)
Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
walexitouk:
Did you mean #Sai Baba? Loll;am just passing by Ooo

Get the message. Ur alma mater is always important cos ur file and info dia may one day be needed. As for ur question, na only u waka go o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
adakoleagbenu:
lollllll in that case,they don't need to relocate o

lol.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dayowunmi(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
femiti:
....lmfao. one of d boys i too trouble for oau. finest!
lolz! chief femi! I twaale o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dayowunmi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
DTOBS:
Good day to all PCMs in the building!
To all my great ife people #TeamOAU, please I really want us to be sure of what we re going with to camp oooo....is it SOR+ID card or Certificate-ID card.
If it is Certificate-ID card,what of if they ask us for our ID card in camp,what re we going to present?.
E ma binu simi oooo...I just want to be clear on this ni!
cc: All #TeamOAU in the house(I can't really remember everynody's monicker now)
Thanks.
lolz, have been thinking of asking you that question! I spoke(actually chatted thru whatsapp sha) with a senior colleague and I related to him that our ID card has been collected when we got the certificate before convocation and he said we still need an ID card regardless that they take it serious that every corper has a means of identification that will be with him standby during the camping exercise but he now added that some guys used voters card and i think drivers licence sha, atleast something with which they can trace you sha in case of anything, as their means of identification. This info however shouldn't be taken official position on the issue o. Its just what a serving corper told me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
hilsocial:

Get the message. Ur alma mater is always important cos ur file and info dia may one day be needed. As for ur question, na only u waka go o.
Every of your singles was a #Hit back to back.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
dayowunmi:

lolz, have been thinking of asking you that question! I spoke(actually chatted thru whatsapp sha) with a senior colleague and I related to him that our ID card has been collected when we got the certificate before convocation and he said we still need an ID card regardless that they take it serious that every corper has a means of identification that will be with him standby during the camping exercise but he now added that some guys used voters card and i think drivers licence sha, atleast something with which they can trace you sha in case of anything, as their means of identification. This info however shouldn't be taken official position on the issue o. Its just what a serving corper told me.
Wow...this is something I've been waiting for to here.
This means that, we can use any other means of identification aside the school ID card?. Am gonna find out about that from someone else too.
Thanks so Mich for this!
#TeamOau make una talk oooo if una no wan make we do operation total paralysis for heregrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sonymax16(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
I greet everyone
Som1 in 2015 batch A thread mentioned that nysc 2016 calendar is out and that POP for 2015 batch A corpers is on the 14th of april 2016.We may most likely see the official TT 2moro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dayowunmi(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
DTOBS:

Wow...this is something I've been waiting for to here.
This means that, we can use any other means of identification aside the school ID card?. Am gonna find out about that from someone else too.
Thanks so Mich for this!
#TeamOau make una talk oooo if una no wan make we do operation total paralysis for heregrin
please do ask o. Cos its giving me too concern cos every post stating NYSC requirements for camp registration ID card is usually stated. Maybe if you know any corper or nysc official it will surely help. I stay in a town host to a federal polytechnic, my dad is vice dean of DSA maybe if I don't get good info maybe I will try to see the officials in charge of nysc to ask, but I doubt it will be of any help cos it seems this issue is sort of peculiar to oau, seems students of other institutions still have their ID cards. Na OAU DSA nysc officials fit give proper answer to this question
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by undisputedk: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=Darey00 post=41878993]pls

IT'S 17500. However 7500 is all you need to for the immediate clearance exercise
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
dayowunmi:

please do ask o. Cos its giving me too concern cos every post stating NYSC requirements for camp registration ID card is usually stated. Maybe if you know any corper or nysc official it will surely help. I stay in a town host to a federal polytechnic, my dad is vice dean of DSA maybe if I don't get good info maybe I will try to see the officials in charge of nysc to ask, but I doubt it will be of any help cos it seems this issue is sort of peculiar to oau, seems students of other institutions still have their ID cards. Na OAU DSA nysc officials fit give proper answer to this question
lol @ "...my dad is the vice dean of DSA.." no let me talk o....I know ur daddy o.. grin
dayowunmi:

lol @ "...my dad is the vice dean of DSA.." no let me talk o....I know ur daddy o..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Well, the official timetable should be out today , so you won't see anything on their website till then. The #3000 is registration fee to be paid during registration for nysc using either your atm card or paying directly to a bank (its better to do the atm payment cause it's faster). Pls try to stay updated, follow the thread, or stalk nysc's official twitter handle. So you wouldn't miss anything
Thanks a lot...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
undisputedk:

IT'S 17500. However 7500 is all you need to for the immediate clearance exercise

I dont understand. will the 7500 cover nysc mobilisation,and wat are the advantages of d 17500 over 7500
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
MissOyin:
No hablo portugués. Solo hablo español
bien, pero español y portugués son similares
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Missmossy:
What
Just don't like your tacitness.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
hilsocial:

FUTOite. Nice dats my alma mater. Which dept? Meanwhile , the official TT is yet to be out. The 3k is if u wanna print ur call up no and letter online , if u dont wanna pay d 3K u will get ur call up no and letter in sch. U will pay when registration starts with ur atm card or via a bank.

Greatest Nigerian Student, oops Greatest Nigerian Graduate I hail oh,
Mehn this rumor about Time Table is really keeping me alert, am representing Computer Science and you?
One more thing, are we going to collect SOR first or Certificate? This one am reading about certificate collection as a prerequisite!!!
What dept are you from bro??
Great to meet my fellow Futoite on any social website....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
bossy101:
Okay 08054227548... My whatsapp number

OK, no wahala.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Good evening guys.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
What an hectic day!
My sweetheart, how have been your day
FIFA Ballon D'or is for who
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by adakoleagbenu: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
The issue of I.D card is quite different from camp to camp. Some camps don't even ask for it at all. Make sure you photocopy it before submitting it. Or you can get a signed letter of introduction with your passport from your dept. Or you can take the original to camp if you still have it. In my camp sha,the I.D card was mainly used for payment of 1500(transport allowance) and 1000(bicycle) allowance and I used photocopy of I.D card. Before you are paid your first allowee in camp,your NYSC I.D card should be ready and distributed,Ceteris Paribus. As for those asking about statement of result or testimonial or Certificate,that depends. Some schools have started issuing certificates. Try and collect your own o. NYSC officials know schools whose certificates are ready for collection o,so if you go with statement of result when your school's certificate is ready,you may have issues in camp.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by daudae1: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
SSanu srrike is deadly! Both ASUU and nasu members are ssanu members...Dsa and ppl handling Mobilization and issuing SOR are Mostly SSanu and as a result things are domant.i was at the ABUzaria senate building today for my SOR nd it was like a grave yard.i pray SSanu calls off the strike tomoro after their NeC meeting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
badboy92:

Greatest Nigerian Student, oops Greatest Nigerian Graduate I hail oh,
Mehn this rumor about Time Table is really keeping me alert, am representing Computer Science and you?
One more thing, are we going to collect SOR first or Certificate? This one am reading about certificate collection as a prerequisite!!!
What dept are you from bro??
Great to meet my fellow Futoite on any social website....

Great to meet you too. I graduated from the dept of AEC. I dont know the info in sch now abt SoR and Certificate, you shd know better. For us last yr , we collected SoR and dats FUTO culture unless the change govt has affected FUTO too. If not, u will collect SoR and cm bk maybe after some yrs with ur ID card for the Original cert. Meanwhile keep an eye on Student affairs unit during the time of uploading names if u re close. Either SoR or Certificate is accepted in camp so dont bother , rather ensure ur name is uploaded cos dats the first step. Bravo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.