Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3376275 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2016
For?
HappySmokey:
getting readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Kbemanuel Mapoly, accountancy class of 2015 Kwara Enugu Akwa ibom Rep A16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2016
MissOyin:
Good Morning guyz, so NL has decided to relieve me of d ban which I don't knw wat I did tho. Anyways I missed u all.
Miss you too dear. just last night, I was contemplating setting up a committee but thank God you are back but please next time I go through your profile and click on the reason given for us to know whether the reason is genuine or not

Even though I was trying to reach you through several other means ever since which I didn't want to State here but my hands are tied, so this post has let loose everything
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Kbs468:

Miss you too dear. just last night, I was contemplating setting up a committee but thank God you are back but please next time I go through your profile and click on the reason given for us to know whether the reason is genuine or not

Even though I was trying to reach you through several other means ever since which I didn't want to State here but my hands are tied, so this post has let loose everything
Yeah I did dat but it was showing me someone else post
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2016
kbemanuel:
Kbemanuel
Mapoly, accountancy class of 2015
Kwara
Enugu
Akwa ibom
Rep A16
Morning and welcome. But sorry oo, just being curious nee oo, is your full name Kabiru Emmanuel?[quote author=oluwafirefunmi post=41959066]Good morning [quote]
Good Thursday Morning to you too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by daudae1: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2016
Themmy90:
Name: temmy
school : Abu, zaria
course : physics

Lagos, Abuja and akwa ibom
welcome Temmy! Wich year did u graduate? And have u collected your SOR?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by daudae1: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2016
hadukwu1007:
Any ABUSITE around?.....watz d latest abt collation n mobilization plzz...tnxx in anticipation
My Brother No hope for ABUsite
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2016
MissOyin:

Yeah I did dat but it was showing me someone else post
sorry about that. It's the server that sometimes do misbehave as once in a while ago when I click to post, I do end up login onto either one of those adverts or a different unknown site completely
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Kbs468:

sorry about that. It's the server that sometimes do misbehave as once in a while ago when I click to post, I do end up login onto either one of those adverts or a different unknown site completely
Alright. Hope u r good?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 14, 2016
To my OAU peeps.
have just been informed now by a staff in DSA room 9 that the full mobilization list will be pasted next week.

so you guyz should be vigilant.

meanwhile some names have been pasted at DSA for those that have "no details issue" and "D.O.B issues".

find out if your name is there or not.

cheers

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Kbs468:

Abeg na network matter oo. That is y I want to maximize this opportunity wey network permit me to access NL

MissOyin I Miss you seriously oo but don't worry we Shall set up a committee to look into the matter why Spam bot according to at the Top yokiti gave you a 24 hrs sanction

Spixytinxy well done pelu Îro ti oùn pa oo. Abeg Citizens na for Odoroka we dey stay oo and not Odogunyan wey she talk oo

Mschubby you said you are back but me no dey see your brake light again oo

eyin omo ikorodu parapô té yàñ amodu ñi Baàlé, éku isé oo

LogoDWhiz if school said till February b4 SOR will be ready, then your issue is simple naa. Just Team Up and go to your course adviser or level coordinator for a copy of the graduation result list pasted, photocopy each where your names are written and then attach it to the mobilization form you all filled then submit. After all, what they need the SOR copy for is to ascertain the class of degree you guys wrote on the form.

As simple as that and if they complain,then tell them at the SA unit what is happening at the exams and record office.

wetin again I wan talk sef?

enheeeen Tmissy3000, hope you saw my late response, naa network oo.

yes yes yes UP GUNNERS EVEN THOUGH IT'S ON GOAL DIFFERENCE THAT WE ARE LEADING, I IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL, AFTER ALL THE SO CALLED BIG TEAMS ALSO FUMBLED THIS MIDWEEK EXCEPT LEICESTER CITY

Again Lagos based Citizens Abeg make una patronize dominion92 oo because na she be our second Lady oo as per Madam Armynu

dhupsy always shy and doing Her thing behind the scene and that is why I can't stop loving you for being a reliable More action and less talk DG NAFDAC

DTOBS Abeg remind me of wetin I never talk naa, even though I know say you no get my time as CHELSEA don cut your ticket today.

Lonngmann where you run go hide? Naa CHELSEA make me remember you today oo and that means Chelsea is not back anything because na EVERTON next oo before my darling ARSENAL await you next

Abeg I wan sleep if not I for continue, Good morning and Good night All.

No na Good night and Good morning all. bye bye

MissOyin, Ezechinwa, greatestman and Jamesdman, by the time you all wake up, I say Biuen diàs

Amigos Kbs468 but I don't reside in Lagos but Abeokuta. Gracias
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2016
MissOyin, please go home and relax
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2016
dominion92:
MissOyin, please go home and relax
Haha issokai. Morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2016
The runaway Dchiefpriest is back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Oyehomie:

Abeg which school is dat? EKSU?

yeah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2016
MissOyin:

Haha issokai. Morning

Good morning and how was your night?

I wish I could write in Spanish like you grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by officialEGO(f): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks. . .
Kennedybello:
To my OAU peeps.
have just been informed now by a staff in DSA room 9 that the full mobilization list will be pasted next week.

so you guyz should be vigilant.

meanwhile some names have been pasted at DSA for those that have "no details issue" and "grin.O.B issues".

find out if your name is there or not.

cheers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2016
dominion92:

Good morning and how was your night?

I wish I could write in Spanish like you grin
My nite was cool, urz?

Would ve sed let me teach u bt I ve feeling datz y I got banned twice.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2016
MissOyin:

My nite was cool, urz?

Ok, I was learning sometimes ago but my tutor left the country and we lost contact. Then I could read and express myself with it but it was not perfect ooo grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ivcraig(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Uniben prospective Batch A corpers. What's the status on the collection of our SOR?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
MissOyin:

Alright. Hope u r good?
absolutely great and grateful to Baba loke

I trust aside the ban issue, nothing more and you sure have gotten over it now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Can it be bcus of dat, so we can't use another language to communicate
MissOyin:

My nite was cool, urz?

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2016
dominion92:

Ok, I was learning sometimes ago but my tutor left the country and we lost contact. Then I could read and express myself with it but it was not perfect ooo grin
Alright. U can continue learning online
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Kbs468:

absolutely great and grateful to Baba loke

I trust aside the ban issue, nothing more and you sure have gotten over it now
Yes I ve gotten over it, bt I ve nt gotten ova d fact dat nysc z making me bored nd jobless sometyms
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Top of d morning to d people of Golden City, maybe wen dey strt uploading names next week, dey wil release d timetable.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
teemama20:
Can it be bcus of dat, so we can't use another language to communicate

I tink so because both bans come up immediately after a quote I wrote in spanish
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2016
But some people write in yoruba or is it because dey write in Eng nd Yor. quote author=MissOyin post=41960769]

I tink so because both bans come up immediately after a quote I wrote in spanish [/quote]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2016
MissOyin:

I tink so because both bans come up immediately after a quote I wrote in spanish
because am learning d lang too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2016
dominion92:

Amigos Kbs468 but I don't reside in Lagos but Abeokuta. Gracias
O kiss and Gracias Gracious Gracie.

But Lagos and Ogun are no distant apart especially now that we have a dominant Ikorodus in the house, it's a matter of harmonizing the total delivery to a single day by also capturing the Ikorodu neigbourhood to the number and that's all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2016
spixytinxy:
at idiroko
Opposite Government College, Ikorodu (GCI)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.