Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3376322 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
tiippie:
Hello house, I rep
unilag
history and strategic studies
class '15
preferred states:osun ,akwaibom, abuja

Double welcome fellow Akokite. Hoping you enjoy your stay
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kbs468:

Which bad legacy? was it not the joy of Maritalhood that motivated amodu and MissOyin to come together now? And has even motivated Oyehomie to seek his missing rib?

You mean you are single as a form of fun catching statement or..............
.. Is the above the birthday present to the first lady Omolola1?

First lady, let me use this opportunity to pray that God in his infinite mercy will grant you his abundant blessings in your life and unlimited favour in your destiny just as I pray same for each and everyone of us here in Golden City on this glorious and blessed Friday that doubles as your BIRTHDAY

I'm single as in single!

Need a new bride!

I even wanna be single sef.

She's now an ex-first lady!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

I'm single as in single!

Need a new bride!

She's now an ex-first lady!
OK copied!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
ayosco2008:

My president.. Good to see u on the USA student visa section.. Contact me through my signature or drop your email.. .. We can discuss all your questions..
Cc LogoDWhiz

Lol!

Sure I will!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kbs468:

No matter what I have resolved never to divorce you even when DTOBS whined you for a divorce filing, I blatantly turned it down because your love kept me going and even motivated me into getting more wives with the hope that I will love and laugh more in other to keep myself healthy to your appreciation and delight.

So nothing will you say that will hurt me because love usually leads to us saying all kinds of things including beautiful and ugly ones.

I love you Spixytinxy just like I did before you gave birth to our beautiful Twin babies
hmmm, ur words dou, shrt of words, don't no wat to blive again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kbs468:

Absolutely and I can't disagree even for a second but she is tempted not to appreciate me these days but I quite understand where she is coming from
lol, u no d rite step to take if u truly want me to appreciate u. My bro I dey hail ooooooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kbs468:
OK copied!
Yes boss

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rrankdonga:
thanks oga boss. Have u paid for it yet? and ermmm one last one are you 2015? Good morning btw.
No, I've not paid. I intend obtaining just my SOR for now.

Yes, I'm 2015.

Thank you, hope you're having a great day.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tiippie(f): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
@sonymax16 yes it was released early this month
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tiippie(f): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
@Abbie25 thank you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
amodu:

I am not good at gist and briefing, DTOBS will come and do that.

Oya, Oga DTOBS
How come I'm now seeing Mr and Miss A16 shocked
I don miss o, I for win Mr A16 grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kbs468:

OK good and I never forget you oo but just take it as part of what God has destined because as the saying goes, God's time is the best
OK bro, God will never forget us all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amicableSavage: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
tiippie:
Hello house, I rep
unilag
history and strategic studies
class '15
preferred states:osun ,akwaibom, abuja
huh. I heard we can't choose any south-west state, Osun is na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amicableSavage: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Abbie25:

Ohkay! Does that mean the list is for the last mobilisation? Am asking cos nobody has said anything concerning senate list yet. And again, does Unilag fill mobilization form? Sorry about all these questions, I think am gonna need your number..
pls I'll also need it.
@MisterDemola, pls aid a bro. We're in d same category. Wetin dey sup.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amicableSavage: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Abbie25:

Double welcome fellow Akokite. Hoping you enjoy your stay
pls always mention me when it pertains to info abt unilag. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kbs468:

Good morning and I won't go beyond that into exchanging romantic pleasantries because I am not DTOBS.

And amodu is one good close friend of mine

But Ofcourse our friendly Gunner-connected relationship will continue unabated

cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tiippie(f): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
@amicablesavage

I can choose from southwest, I can't choose lagos because I schooled here and I can't choose ogun state because it's my state of origin.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
IghravweIG:

A pleasant morning to the wifey of my political God-father.
Hope u are aware that I am now part of the family, as i would often be paying courtesy visits to the senator himself.

An hospitality that will humble you beyond words await you from my charming wife.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amicableSavage: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
tiippie:
@amicablesavage

I can choose from southwest, I can't choose lagos because I schooled here and I can't choose ogun state because it's my state of origin.
really? Is it that easy? How sure are you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm!

I'd serve him a query.

Spanishmario, you're hereby served a query for neglecting your work (ministerial job) for a long time and going AWOL.

Kindly, reply this with reasons as to what happened and why you shouldn't be removed.

Lastly, make a promise it won't happen again.

You're given the grace of 72 hours to respond to this, failure to respond will lead to immediate sack!

Cc: Armynu
Ojeifo12
Kbs468

Sure he has received this letter and drafting a reply already...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
amicableSavage:
huh. I heard we can't choose any south-west state, Osun is na

Very wrong. You can choose southwest state that's not your school state or state of origin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kbs468:

Absolutely VP and God Almighty will continue to bless you for seeing reasons to move on

Amin. Nagode.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kbs468:

she has gone actually but on a special ground that eventually proceeded the one from government coffers which is still being awaited

Will have that sorted out soon.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tiippie(f): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
@amicablesavage

HOW NYSC POST PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS TO DIFFERENT STATES. (Take NOTE)

During the course of your final online NYSC Registration which you will be required to produce some information such as

-Your Full name,State of origin,State where You schooled,contact details

-Your active Gmail/Yahoo mail account

-NYSC will also ask You to indicate the states you have visited or being to before.

-NYSC will bring out the 36 states + Fct out during registration while you will be required to select ONLY 3 STATES OF Your choice. i.e the states you would love to serve.
Out of those states,The system will automatically remove (Your state of origin and the state you schooled)

-NYSC expects you to choose three different states which one should be an Eastern state,Western state and Northern state. To balance it.
For instance, If you schooled in Lagos,and you are from the eastern part, NYSC Expects you to chose like OGUN STATE OR OSUN STATE AS FIRST CHOICE,ENUGU OR ABIA OR IMO AS SECOND CHOICE, JOS,ABUJA,KANO,TARABA,KASTINA AS THIRD CHOICE.

-Out of those states you selected be rest assured You will be given one of them.

- If you play smart by choosing the whole three choices within south west,east or north.. NYSC might select a random state you did not even include for You.

-Also Try as much as possible to register your online registration early,so as not to have issues .

Issues like
1)being posted to a northern and unsecured state
2) being a member of stream 2 instead of stream 1.

3) Having issues with printing out your callup letter etc.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Greycious:
OK bro, God will never forget us all
Amen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
tiippie:
@amicablesavage

During the course of your final online NYSC Registration which you will be required to produce some information such as

-NYSC will also ask You to indicate the states you have visited or being to before.

-NYSC will bring out the 36 states + Fct out during registration while you will be required to select ONLY 3 STATES OF Your choice. i.e the states you would love to serve.
Out of those states,The system will automatically remove (Your state of origin and the state you schooled)

-NYSC expects you to choose three different states which one should be an Eastern state,Western state and Northern state. To balance it.
For instance, If you schooled in Lagos,and you are from the eastern part, NYSC Expects you to chose like OGUN STATE OR OSUN STATE AS FIRST CHOICE,ENUGU OR ABIA OR IMO AS SECOND CHOICE, JOS,ABUJA,KANO,TARABA,KASTINA AS THIRD CHOICE.

-Out of those states you selected be rest assured You will be given one of them.

- If you play smart by choosing the whole three choices within south west,east or north.. NYSC might select a random state you did not even include for You.

-Also Try as much as possible to register your online registration early,so as not to have issues .

Issues like

This info came at the right time. Thanks, bro! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
tiippie:
@amicablesavage

Yes and correct. The only exception though is if a FEMALE CORPS MEMBER IS MARRIED AND HER HUSBAND IS RESIDENT IN EITHER OF THE 2 STATED STATES OF REFERENCE ABOVE
cc
amicableSavage
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tiippie(f): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
@yorme
I am not a bro/guy.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amicableSavage: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
tiippie:
@amicablesavage

Issues like

thanks a lot. Pls when does the online registration starts? You've got mail.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
To the best of my knowledge, no
MegaBoolean:
So there is no need for JAMB Admission Letter abi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
tiippie:

i saw your post concerning how we should fill the form, i have a question

i have only schooled in Lagos( primary and secondary) and Imo state (University) all my life, and i really want to serve in Lagos, does it mean i stand 0% chance of getting posted to Lagos?

are you certain that one only get posted within the three states provided by the prospective corper?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jombojombo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Frm what am seeing, seems this scam govt has "technically" scrapped NYSC.

Let them tell us on time!

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.