Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,883 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3426685 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2016

Kbs468:

Darling, you know that as a lawyer, our actions and reactions are always enshrined within the confines of the law backed and supported by glaring evidence subsequent upon a flawless and unequivocal judgement limited to the understanding of Men and women usually premised on the knowledge of true confession from and by both the accused and the plaintiff in a Court of law because they have all been subjected to an oath of true faith confession of which the presiding judges and lawyers are immuned from publicly which gives room for intentional or bribe induced misjudgement as Olasum is anticipating from Golden Citizens.

I believe that by the time Olasum sees this post, she won't even wait for her lawyers to ask her to kiss me before she will do so and I know that since this one will be to the full gear of the public, it won't be the usual passionate kiss of mptuah mptuah mptuah when we are in the heat of activities but mptu mptu mptu, that soundless kiss of intense trust, forgiveness, appreciation, love, readiness to forget everything behind the acrimony making her make contradictory remarks and reignite the same old passionate comical romantic beautiful love lifestyle of ours together

cc
Armynu
amodu
IghravweIG
Sent4rina
DTOBS
Oluwafirefunmi
MissOyin
dominion92

Here comes the principle of FAIR HEARING.

BTW, when did you become a lawyer?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2016
LolliCane:
*farts and runs outta thread*
dirty boy....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by xxgig(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2016
arcnomec:
Viewing this topic: shubs ( f), peterveo ( m ), jtchukwu , Kennedybello , Spymate , OrDan(m ),
johndanny ( m ), latuntop ( m ), IghravweIG (m ), arcnomec ( m ), Alhassanu (m ), xxgig ,
chumaster ( m ) and 6 guest(s)

You guys should come in...Ya I caught you guys,you are peeping to see if the timetable is out.
. I have been following this thread right from when it was created, and officially signed in jan 09, check pg 443. Me I no be peeping tom. I am more concerned with been mobilised than the time table itself.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2016
IghravweIG:
Lolz. If NYSC like make them release the TT and if dem like make dem nor release am. Weti I no be be say come March i go dey wear the Nysc boot. Like my able DG(DTBOS) would say. March a gbe gbogbo wa oooooo!!!
Confirm...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2016
#TeamOAU....we have no problemmmmmmgrin By Monday premobilization list will out.... SSANU is on strike so certificate collection will be on hold for now....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Armynu:

Now that 4:15AM has pass, I can authoritatively tell you that I am now waiting for 4:15PM.
VP no need for panicking as @nysc_ng has made it clear that we should be seeing a confirmation soon, meaning it's the same TT that will be revealed to us and that will and must surely come out on or before Monday the 18th which is the official submission/commencement date for uploading of the Senate approved list
jtchukwu:

I'm in Yola i will check it out on Monday, those of us from MAUTECH we are good to go.
Congrats Man
Bukish21:
Good morning everyone....
arcnomec:
Good morning E-folks..Hope you all had a splendid night..
Morning to you both too
biotechshola:

The senate list will be out on monday, those who are in yola av already confirmed their names.
Congrats and sure it's a must since the uploading of names starts 18th January to the 25th
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2016
arcnomec:

You won't believe that I was awake till 2am with my bottle of beer waiting for the much anticipated official timetable

Lol... Your own don pass "it's okay" level
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2016
suco01:
Mrnin. I'm a Funaabites. Department has sent list to DSA for mobilisation on the 13th, i hope Funaab senate makes the notification of result ready b4 mid february, concerning the renew of ID, Funaab are too stingy and too slow like snail to renew ID 4 us. Nevertheless the old ID can b used @ camp..

I applied for a replacement for my damaged ID card since October last year, I'm yet to get it till date. Kd state university
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2016
justified19:
broda, d man try him best abeg... dis new administration dat promised heaven and earth during campaign av only managed to "defeat bokoharam technically"(according to lai).

I bliv d security situation in northeast is a collective fight..

problem wey dis country get, e pass wetin we dey read for news paper o.

We should then give kudos to a head that can defeat them tactically within the space of 7 months and condemn in totality a slowpoke head who failed to defend his citizens for a whole 5 years.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2016
Teemmama20, where do you reside?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2016
arcnomec:

Killing of Nigerians didn't start from his time.....Hope u have heard of Odi before,ask yourself what happened there then you will better understand it.

Under his watch Nigeria recorded unprecedented death and terrorism attesting to his failure.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Anybody residing in Niger State?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Olasum:
I don't know anything about what kbs468 showed you people, don't even know when I typed all that talk less of posting it. I don't even understand anything angry when did all this happened sef?
I think I was blindfolded cos kbs is my friend's hubby and the father of her children, why would I now marry my friendship hubby, it is impossible. SOMEBODY should please HELP me embarassed angry sad

Cc:
Kbs468
Spixytinxy
Dtobs
Amodu
IghravweIG
Biotechshola

Story that touched

I have been warned not to interfere again ooo

So lips sealed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Senior Amodu,
Oga biotechshola,
and Mr A16 i greet una o.

I hail others in the building. Make we enjoy our weekend wella o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2016
Spanishmario:
As regards the memo, addressing my long absence from the house and place of office, I hereby tender my apology to the President, members of the executive and the citizens of Golden City.
The long absence was due to efforts made to revitalise the dwindling economy and we all can attest to the partial improvement by the free cash flow in the international market which was suspended before by the governing council.
I assure every member of the house, that as the minister of finance am ready and also capable of ensuring my duties promptly...

Cc:
dtobs
logodwhiz
kbs468
sent4rina
femiti
amodu

A prompt response

Welcome from your sabbatical
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Sent4rina:
Senior Amodu,
Oga biotechshola,
and Mr A16 i greet una o.

I hail others in the building. Make we enjoy our weekend wella o.
I greet u too my brother.
As for the weekend, Na Don't dull things na!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bukish21(f): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2016
DTOBS:

good morning sister Bukky, how was ur night....
Morning sir. Nyt was ok, urs?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Xhiss: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2016
Alhassanu:
Anybody residing in Niger State?
Suleja to b precise
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Morning everyone.. How was your night?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2016
Sent4rina:

Here comes the principle of FAIR HEARING.

BTW, when did you become a lawyer?
Haha? Honorable Minister himself, have you forgotten that I also doubles as the Attorney General of Golden City Republic? Infact that was the first qualities of mine that impressed MissOyin thereby endearing her to me but because Spixytinxy had tempted her with friendship in her usual self style of keeping me to herself alone just like she did to Olasum which didn't pay Off later as seen from my evidence.

*whispering* see Honourable Minister, A no go lie you oo, my mind and eyes still dey on MissOyin oo and what matters is me convincing her about what my feelings are for her still.

*whispering continues* In case you might say she is married and would I like already tasted love? And I would gladly say yes because part of our duties in court is to sanction divorce and do not forget that you too did same with former first lady mjblinks when she left the villa to be with you in one of the most romantic love tangle we've had here in Golden City.

*aloud* May be I should convince her to start teaching me Spanish dialect again so that we can be communicating with that when she becomes a federal Minister.

infact I am starting now! since she overheard me when I made the above comment aloud.

Biuen diàs MissOyin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2016
Xhiss:

Suleja to b precise

I stay in minna
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2016
yanabasee:

Bros.... Every administration has it flaws... You can't possibly accuse GEJ of siphoning funds meant for weapon without proofs.

Firstly, this very administration isn't living up to its expectation and this shouldn't be faulted to the previous administration. Right now, all my friends working under the university where I schooled are shaking... Becoz the federal government's after reducing staffs...

Don't forget that, we're prospectives corps members and we'll be hunting for jobs and most of us will want to be employed under the F/S government... But it will be very difficult.... How will you cope? Don't also expect everybdy to excel/surpass via business...most ppl aren't good with business.

GEJ is a good man... Irrespective of the fact that this administration did everything possible to reduce his reputation. They said all manner of things about him, yet they can't still meet with their governance. Still flying blames over to the last administration.

Oga mi Proofs abound; Dasuki gate is visible for all to see. Who gave the permission for the release of the fund Will you tell me he his not aware that arms was not procured

You have already concluded that an administration of 7 months is not living upto expectation and you're giving credence to another that spent 5 years at the helms of affairs with nothing to show for it.

Why not judge this administration at the end of four years and compare with past ones.

I am not an entrepreneur and I am not going to be one. I don't have penchant for it.

Yes no doubt GEJ is a good man but he his not worthy to rule this country because he his tootthless and too soft which his lieutenants capitalised on and at the ruined his reputation among Nigerians.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2016
IghravweIG:

I greet u too my brother.
As for the weekend, Na Don't dull things na!

I trust u my guy, UNADITE no dey carry last 4 dat aspect.:p
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2016
amodu:

We should then give kudos to a head that can defeat them tactically within the space of 7 months and condemn in totality a slowpoke head who failed to defend his citizens for a whole 5 years.
pls pls pls let this particular topic SLIDE AND WAKA PASS HENCEFORTH.

cc
Yanabasee
justified19
arnomec
IghravweIG
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MDOLOFU: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2016
I just read on nairaland dat d bill to increase ALAWE has been passed by d house. How true is it guys?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2016
amodu:

u av d right to ur opinion... as for me, I admire GEJ a lot.. I love him
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Bukish21:
Morning sir. Nyt was ok, urs?
mine too was OK....grin I slept like a baby...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2016
justified19:
u av d right to ur opinion... as for me, I admire GEJ a lot.. I love him
pls didn't you read what I copied you for?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2016
beautiful oyxah is in the building! and I want to see her talk...

So darling,hw was your night?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:
pls didn't you read what I copied you for?
wetin dey happen for hia?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2016
chinwe3 and co come in and grab your sit
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2016
Abbie25:
Morning everyone.. How was your night?
Morning Abbie25. Was fine and urs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.