Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,225 members, 7,853,180 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3426731 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016

Dedicated to my 'E' grin grin

MissOyin:

Itz nt coded.

Je ko mo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
amodu:

OMG, make my head no fall as the e just dey swell.

My dear, I am ale NOBODY.

grin okay Ladies beware my Amodu z ale Nobody ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
amodu:

Don't tell me you're getting intimidated.... grin
Did you actually read my post? or you are just saying this to impress MissOyin? look I will expose you next week that you didn't go anywhere because, let me reveal the secret to you in case you don't know that MissOyin has invited me to come watch the LONDON DERBY AT THE EMIRATES IN YOUR VICINITY BECAUSE MAY BE MY PRESENCE WILL MOTIVATE YOU TO STOP CRYING WHEN CHELSEA DID NOT WIN A GAME NOT KNOWING THAT YOU SAID I SHOULD COME AND COLLECT HER
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
justified19:
keep it up.. *in PEJ's voice #kontinuu, God we see us

cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:

Did you actually read my post? or you are just saying this to impress MissOyin? look I will expose you next week that you didn't go anywhere because, let me reveal the secret to you in case you don't know that MissOyin has invited me to come watch the LONDON DERBY AT THE EMIRATES IN YOUR VICINITY BECAUSE MAY BE MY PRESENCE WILL MOTIVATE YOU TO STOP CRYING WHEN CHELSEA DID NOT WIN A GAME NOT KNOWING THAT YOU SAID I SHOULD COME AND COLLECT HER
My amodu I ve invited him b4 we got married.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
MissOyin:

grin okay Ladies beware my Amodu z ale Nobody ooo
Haaaaaaa! Relationship wey don hit brick wall. when my wives are battling to be the sole owner of my personal self, somebody is here shouting he is ale Nobody and even helped by the so called wife to scream same? Who does that? if you are comfortable with ale, why don't you encourage him to bring her home or are you not aware of the prophecy by Adeboye and co of a new STD in 2016? or you think amodu will stop at Nobody alone?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MDOLOFU: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes welcome brother and I will first of all implore you to introduce yourself to us.

About what you read, yes it was actually created by one of your own here in this forum and being the Attorney General and Minister of information, whatever you have from me is genuine and authentic.

I am sure you read and digested the info actually. For sure the WHEN TO TAKE OFF AND TO HOW MUCH QUESTIONS WEREN'T INDICATED RIGHT? WHICH IS WHAT YOU PREMISED YOUR QUESTION UPON BUT BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THE BILL WAS ACTUALLY CONCEIVED BY A LAW MAKER WHO IS NOT IN THE POSITION OF THE PAYMENT BUT PURELY THE FUNCTION OF THE EXECUTIVES JUST LIKE THE PRICE OF #49,800 WAS INDICATED IN THE LAST AND REJECTED BILL SENT BY GEJ HIMSELF. I Monday Abu olofu from Kogi finished from FUAM hoping to b in d nest bash by his grace

SO WHAT WE NEED IS PRAYERS FOR THEM TO FAST TRACK ITS' PASSAGE.

MY DELTA PEOPLE, UNA MAN DÉY WORK OO
cc
Spixytinxy
IghravweIG
Peterveo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
dominion92:
Oyehomie, come and see our brother from the church ooooooo

Are u a winner too?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MDOLOFU: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes welcome brother and I will first of all implore you to introduce yourself to us.

About what you read, yes it was actually created by one of your own here in this forum and being the Attorney General and Minister of information, whatever you have from me is genuine and authentic.

I am sure you read and digested the info actually. For sure the WHEN TO TAKE OFF AND TO HOW MUCH QUESTIONS WEREN'T INDICATED RIGHT? WHICH IS WHAT YOU PREMISED YOUR QUESTION UPON BUT BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THE BILL WAS ACTUALLY CONCEIVED BY A LAW MAKER WHO IS NOT IN THE POSITION OF THE PAYMENT BUT PURELY THE FUNCTION OF THE EXECUTIVES JUST LIKE THE PRICE OF #49,800 WAS INDICATED IN THE LAST AND REJECTED BILL SENT BY GEJ HIMSELF. I Monday Abu olofu from Kogi finished from FUAM hoping to b in d nest bash by his grace

SO WHAT WE NEED IS PRAYERS FOR THEM TO FAST TRACK ITS' PASSAGE.

MY DELTA PEOPLE, UNA MAN DÉY WORK OO
cc
Spixytinxy
IghravweIG
Peterveo
I am Monday Abu olofu from Kogi finished from FUAM hoping to b in d nest bash by his grace
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:

VP no need for panicking as @nysc_ng has made it clear that we should be seeing a confirmation soon, meaning it's the same TT that will be revealed to us and that will and must surely come out on or before Monday the 18th which is the official submission/commencement date for uploading of the Senate approved list
Congrats Man

Morning to you both too

Congrats and sure it's a must since the uploading of names starts 18th January to the 25th

Not panicking... Was only replying to the post where he said he can "authoritatively say that tt will be out 4:15am/pm" so just using his words against him.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:

Haaaaaaa! Relationship wey don hit brick wall. when my wives are battling to be the sole owner of my personal self, somebody is here shouting he is ale Nobody and even helped by the so called wife to scream same? Who does that? if you are comfortable with ale, why don't you encourage him to bring her home or are you not aware of the prophecy by Adeboye and co of a new STD in 2016? or you think amodu will stop at Nobody alone?
Pressy ooooo LogoDWhiz come see Kbs468 oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
MissOyin:

My amodu I ve invited him b4 we got married.

Okay, unfortunately for him we have an outing that day; Erin Ijesha water falls.

So it is me and you alone, we will adorn ourselves with our club regalia (Chelsea and Arsenal) and watch the match together.

Let him know that we have decided to make fun out of difference regarding the club we support instead of rivalry.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
MissOyin:

I trust u dearie
Yes just continue reassuring him until you are officially confirmed as a federal Minister OK *winks*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
amodu:

Okay, unfortunately for him we have an outing that day; Erin Ijesha water falls.

So it is me and you alone, we will adorn ourselves with our club regalia (Chelsea and Arsenal) and watch the match together.

Let him know that we have decided to make fun out of difference regarding the club we support instead of rivalry.
Kbs468 shotigbo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
MDOLOFU:
I am Monday Abu olofu from Kogi finished from FUAM hoping to b in d nest bash by his grace
Alright welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
MissOyin:
Wetin? Na lie I lie?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
MDOLOFU:
wat is d meaning of FUAM. how kogi b?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
IghravweIG:

Kai, Walahi, if spixy dey speak dis her yoruba.
The thing just dey bust my head. grin
lol, u wan learn am
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:

Haha? Honorable Minister himself, have you forgotten that I also doubles as the Attorney General of Golden City Republic? Infact that was the first qualities of mine that impressed MissOyin thereby endearing her to me but because Spixytinxy had tempted her with friendship in her usual self style of keeping me to herself alone just like she did to Olasum which didn't pay Off later as seen from my evidence.

*whispering* see Honourable Minister, A no go lie you oo, my mind and eyes still dey on MissOyin oo and what matters is me convincing her about what my feelings are for her still.

*whispering continues* In case you might say she is married and would I like already tasted love? And I would gladly say yes because part of our duties in court is to sanction divorce and do not forget that you too did same with former first lady mjblinks when she left the villa to be with you in one of the most romantic love tangle we've had here in Golden City.

*aloud* May be I should convince her to start teaching me Spanish dialect again so that we can be communicating with that when she becomes a federal Minister.

infact I am starting now! since she overheard me when I made the above comment aloud.

Biuen diàs MissOyin

This kbs468 nickname "Ladies Spanner" needs to be changed o...
He is becoming Ladies Spanner, Ladies Wrench, Ladies Screwdriver, Ladies Bolt, Ladies nut and a lot more numerous to mention.....
We need to help him...

Cc
Logodwhiz
Dtobs
Amodu
Sent4rina
Jamesdaniel
Ojeifo
Greatestman
Kuchikau
Jtchukwu
IghravwelG
Oyehomie
Justified19
Arcnomec
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
justified19:
not anywia I lyk sha..cos I av not and can not go to some churches.. bt d thing is somhow jare..no b ma fault sha. atleast I get excuse
u no get excuse ooo, wen u attend church last?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
MissOyin:
Kbs468 shotigbo
Motigbo ki ôkàn ré le bàlé but you sef understand me naa? abi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
MissOyin:
Kbs468 shotigbo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
spixytinxy:
u no get excuse ooo, wen u attend church last?
I av attended once dis yr.. first Sunday. seriously, I av a "flimsy" excuse.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
MissOyin:
cc LogoDWhiz Armynu DTOBS Arcnomec Yanabasee Greatestman Kuchikau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:

I don't
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:

Hmmn hmmnnn. So you didn't miss me? even when we are playing Stoke City on Sunday?

*whispering* see my eyes are still glued to you ooo. What I did was to take away attention from us oo. After all, my Iya IBEJI has been tagging me promiscuous out of jealousy because she doesn't want you to taste what she is enjoying

I Mean she is the actually pushing me to do what I am not, but after marrying more than one wife, I now see reason for variety sampling. I trust you know how it feels to have a repeative meal right? I Mean soo boring

but pls if you disapprove my pass, let remain btw us OK. ADUN *looking into her eyes*
Haaa, dere is God oooo, ow am I pushing u out, u just liking changing woman like cloth, stop all dis ur flimsy excuse
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
KBS doesn't really need help.. he is enjoying himself. let him jaye ori e o. @ Armynu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes just continue reassuring him until you are officially confirmed as a federal Minister OK *winks*

Wishful thinking

Our union is FOR BETTER FOREVER AND FOREVER FOR WHATEVER.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Armynu:

He is becoming Ladies Spanner, Ladies Wrench, Ladies Screwdriver, Ladies Bolt, Ladies nut and a lot more numerous to mention.....
We need to help him...

Cc
Logodwhiz
Dtobs
Amodu
Sent4rina
Jamesdaniel
Ojeifo
Greatestman
Kuchikau
Jtchukwu
IghravwelG
Oyehomie
Justified19
Arcnomec
Lol VP himself. Honestly, ever wonder why I became so addicted to this thread? I can't just quantify the degree of joy, happiness and laughter I have been enjoying here seriously. welcome though.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Olasum:
I don't know anything about what kbs468 showed you people, don't even know when I typed all that talk less of posting it. I don't even understand anything angry when did all this happened sef?
I think I was blindfolded cos kbs is my friend's hubby and the father of her children, why would I now marry my friendship hubby, it is impossible. SOMEBODY should please HELP me embarassed angry sad biotechshola hope u av seen dis oooo

Cc:
Kbs468
Spixytinxy
Dtobs
Amodu
IghravweIG
Biotechshola
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Armynu:

We need to help him...

Cc
Logodwhiz
Dtobs
Amodu
Sent4rina
Jamesdaniel
Ojeifo
Greatestman
Kuchikau
Jtchukwu
IghravwelG
Oyehomie
Justified19
Arcnomec

Hmmmm, he needs to be condemned.

What I normally hear is that 'Adie o kin je ifun ara won'. So why is he disturbing my marriage...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
justified19:
KBS doesn't really need help.. he is enjoying himself. let him jaye ori e o. @ Armynu

With my own wife

Why are talking like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.