Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,904 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3425912 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bossy101: 4:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HappySmokey(m): 5:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmh, tt ooooooooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:27am On Jan 17, 2016
spixytinxy:
no more anoda wife
Ofcourse not after the 4 of you already especially after the unhealthy and obsessive criticism of my earlier attempt on MissOyin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2016
sirguy542:

Chelsea played a very nice game. I will not give any credit to the Everton team because they played a worldly game.
MissOyin
arnomec
IghravweIG
JohnQueen
make una come see another one ooo. Infact just thank your stars say Romelu Lukaku really messed up yesterday, if not, you think say naa only 3 goals EVERTON for score?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=AdaigboNelo post=42045945][/quote]
That is Nice.The number one clubside in the world. That's my preferred Spanish club. Bayern Munich in Germany, AC Milan in Italy and PSG in France because of Emirates connection in exception of Bayern because I like one club each in 5 of the top leagues but the NUMBER ONE OF THEM ALL is #ARSENALFC
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Beckytee:
Lols..... indeed, its purely calculation. dnt u think so #winks. some gals sha
see Becky, That thing happened in Lagos ooo and hmm hmmmn, let me not talk much but I know you are a good mind reader, so read my mind and conclude ok
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2016
CandiceJay:
NYSC 2016- 2015 Batch A and B Registration for
Remobilization is ongoing and prospective corps members
who were/have been mobilized in the past but due to one
problem or the other were not able to report to camp can
now do so. This is to give them equal opportunity with their
colleagues who is presently serving or might have passed
out.
Do you mean the recapturing in various schools? or on NYSC site? Because that can only be possible from the 25th January when the site would have become functional 1 week before the general Fresh registration commences since you are not much

I MEAN ANYTHING ABOUT REMOBILIZATION AND REVALIDATION SHOULD BE WATCHED OUT FOR BEGINNING FROM 25TH OF THIS MONTH

Note that the above picture is based upon the February 1st online registration commencement timing on the unofficial TT in circulation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2016
amodu:

Mathematics graduate in the building

cc
Kbs468 et al
Think of Biology and the cartilage in skeletal system
cc
andersonho

Modified: I didn't know that LogoDWhiz had responded but the above will give you a literal idea of the wording relationship since if you are not into it, you might still be imagining.

so Calculus = Biology

Differentiation = cartilage.

Breakdown: In Biology as a subject, we have the skeletal system as a topic with bones constituting the majority of the skeleton but the skeleton would not have it definite structural shape without the complementry effort of the cartilage.

In addition, Differentiation and integration are a direct opposite of each other in terms of procedural approach to treating a bug, challenge or question or any other thing you want to call it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2016
arcnomec:

amodu,answer the question ooo,leave kbs out of this. Cos you made the above sentence.....
arcnomec:

Why u bail amodu out from this....Okay unto Chelsea things abi

See you, now I know you don't like me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2016
Kbs468:

Think of Biology and the cartilage in skeletal system
cc
andersonho

Modified: I didn't know that LogoDWhiz had responded but the above will give you a literal idea of the wording relationship since if you are not into it, you might still be imagining.

so Calculus = Biology

Differentiation = cartilage.

Breakdown: In Biology as a subject, we have the skeletal system as a topic with bones constituting the majority of the skeleton but the skeleton would not have it definite structural shape without the complementry effort of the cartilage.

In addition, Differentiation and integration are a direct opposite of each other in terms of procedural approach to treating a bug, challenge or question or any other thing you want to call it

Thank you jawe, good morning and how was his night
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2016
Top of the morning to you all and have a blast Sunday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2016
amodu:

Thank you jawe, good morning and how was your night
Thanks be to Allah for making us see and hope for a super glorious day. I hope you are not one of those that easily get worked up unnecessarily simply because a clubside let one down because to me, those your Chelsea players are cowards for lambasting JOSE MOURINHO after he was sacked but couldn't change anything with 5 games or more running.

I Mean 4 draws now, winning one, drawing two and lossing one out of the 4 would have been a better cumulative result?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2016
I was reading the breakdown highlights of activities for the week that took place at the House of Representatives on the Facebook account of one of the representatives Hon. Babajimi Benson representing Ikorodu Federal Constituency and couldn't find the reported increment in corpers' allowance said to be passed into law.

Hence, I enquired and this was the response:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CandiceJay(f): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2016
Kbs468:

Do you mean the recapturing in various schools? or on NYSC site? Because that can only be possible from the 25th January when the site would have become functional 1 week before the general Fresh registration commences since you are not much

I MEAN ANYTHING ABOUT REMOBILIZATION AND REVALIDATION SHOULD BE WATCHED OUT FOR BEGINNING FROM 25TH OF THIS MONTH

Note that the above picture is based upon the February 1st online registration commencement timing on the unofficial TT in circulation

I only copied nd pasted wat i saw on a site, jusr like ure following some unofficial timetable u saw on a site. Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Kbs468:
Thanks be to Allah for making us see and hope for a super glorious day. I hope you are not one of those that easily get worked up unnecessarily simply because a clubside let one down because to me, those your Chelsea players are cowards for lambasting JOSE MOURINHO after he was sacked but couldn't change anything with 5 games or more running.

I Mean 4 draws now, winning one, drawing two and lossing one out of the 4 would have been a better cumulative result?

Well, not at all. I am a passionate football fan, no doubt but I have power and control over my passion and emotions that I do easily get over any let down from football and not from ladies grin.

To me, the results so far is fair compare to the time of Mourinho as we haven't tasted any defeat. This same Everton walloped us 3 unreplied goals at the Goddison Park, Crystal Palace that we defeated with ease dented our image in the first leg.

The damaged team left by Mourinho cannot be changed within the twinkle of an eye.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2016
amodu:

I was thinking it resemble calculus or differentiation...grin
lols
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2016
Kbs468:

see Becky, That thing happened in Lagos ooo and hmm hmmmn, let me not talk much but I know you are a good mind reader, so read my mind and conclude ok
good mind reader indeed. Anyways ayaf knw the end like dat with dis ur long vowel hmmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2016
sirguy542:

Just chill bro... If you don't want to join them just continue peeping just like me... But why I like them is this they know almost everything about this NYSC stuff. So in case u have any question or issue of concern just ask and believe me they will do justice to that immediately.
Thank you brother.

But seriously Captainkool15, I saw your message and I skipped it, but it kept popping up within me every now and then, so I have to say this

IN LIFE, NO HUMAN IS PERFECT RELATIVE TO THE UNDERSTANDING, TASTE AND DESIRE OF THE OTHER EXCEPT TO THE CREATOR ALONE.

SO IT IS IN TANDEM WITH THE ABOVE THAT PEOPLE LEARN TO APPRECIATE ONE ANOTHER THE WAY THEY ARE, PEOPLE GET MARRIED, FAMILY MEMBERS FUNCTION AS A UNIT, COMMUNITY CO-EXIST HARMONIOUSLY, THE LARGER SOCEITY IS ENCOURAGED TO IMBIBE THE PRINCIPLE OF ADMITTANCE OF THE ABOVE FACT, SAME PRINCIPLE IS BEHIND THE NYSC FOUNDATIONAL THEME IN THE SPIRIT OF NATIONAL INTEGRATION, HENCE THE REASON BEHIND NOT WANTING YOU TO SERVE IN YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN OR STATE WHERE YOU GRADUATED FROM.

IT IS STILL WITHIN THE SAME UNDERSTANDING AND CONSIDERATION THAT MARRIED FEMALE PCMS WERE ASKED TO UPLOAD 3 ITEMS RELATED TO THEIR MARITALHOOD FOR POSTING TO WHERE THEIR FAMILY UNITARY BONDING WILL CONTINUE.

THIS PIECE IS NEVER IN ANY WAY MEANT TO CRUCIFY YOU BUT I AM SURE THAT WITHIN YOURSELF, YOU KNOW WHAT IS NOT RIGHT THAT YOU WISH TO CHANGE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND MY CANDID ADVICE IS TO MAKE THE CHANGE BE IN TUNE WITH THE ABOVE FUNDAMENTAL UNDERSTANDING.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2016
CandiceJay:

I only copied nd pasted wat i saw on a site, jusr like ure following some unofficial timetable u saw on a site. Thank you.
You see, please we are a very organized individuals here Who would in no way ever misinform the teeming Nigerian youths seeking direction about NYSC challenges, so we discourage absolute falsehood that will lead to confusion and chaos in the mind of individuals OK.

IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, WE GOT THE UNOFFICIAL TT FIRST HERE BEFORE IT GOT TO VARIOUS SCHOOLS AND THEN LATER WENT VIRAL OK COURTESY Kennybello. see the below
cc
Captainkool15, may be this should give you another reason to keep faith in us here

Modified:CandiceJay, pls this was never meant to attack your personality OK. it's just a matter of making a statement of fact only and nothing more. I believe you too could see from my Post and comments that I am one of the most friendly to the female folks, so don't be discouraged or embarrassed ok.
Maintain your Beauty as beautiful as your heart is ok.

1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2016
Beckytee:
good mind reader indeed. Anyways ayaf knw the end like dat with dis ur long vowel hmmmmmm
grin
Good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Kbs468:
grin Good morning
morning sir. How was ur night?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2016
amodu:

grin
amodu:

I like you oooo,don't mind me..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:10am On Jan 17, 2016
amodu:
I was reading the breakdown highlights of activities for the week that took place at the House of Representatives on the Facebook account of one of the representatives Hon. Babajimi Benson representing Ikorodu Federal Constituency and couldn't find the reported increment in corpers' allowance said to be passed into law.

Good one from you but the misinformation was not from the media as he alledged but misinterpretation, misconclusion and falsehood generated in the minds of the readers characterised by undetailed reading between the lines or hearsay without a first hand access to the information just as being circulated the last time GEJ sent the Bill even with a stipulated amount of #49,800 which was eventually thrown out after scaling the first reading.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Beckytee:
morning sir. How was ur night?
My night was great and I believe yours was no exception. out of service already or you go for Noon service?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2016
As a good Chelsea fan and non-partisan fan... Referee gave us 1 point kudos to him....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2016
greatestman:
As a good Chelsea fan and non-partisan fan... Referee gave us 1 point kudos to him....

May God bless you for saying the truth,see me later after our game at liberty stadium and collect a bottle of cold vodka
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2016
arcnomec:

May God bless you for saying the truth,see me later after our game at liberty stadium and collect a bottle of cold vodka

Ok wohaaa, HahahaHahaha. Vodka ke my brain no strong...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2016
arcnomec:

That match dey fear me ooo because the last time we won there was in 2010 when ARON Ramsey had his leg broken by Shaw Cross.

But one motivating factor is the fact that all former EPL champions had to win there before being crowned champions except on only one occasion when Man City became champions despite losing to Stoke City on their burial ground pitch.

greatestman thank you for being my type of sport fan who doesn't refuse to fall to the temptation of saying the truth as it is with respect to the negative or positive performance of one's favorite team unlike your other Blues colleagues

cc
MissOyin
IghravweIG
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Kbs468:

My night was great and I believe yours was no exception. out of service already or you go for Noon service?
yea, the former
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Sunday my e-familygrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2016
arcnomec:

Why u bail amodu out from this....Okay unto Chelsea things abi

Lol!
I just wan help my nigga!
My Architect!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2016
amodu:

I think you got the media news wrong. Maybe the one you read though

Cos, from the one I read, it was stated that it has only passed second reading.
It hasn't being approved into law.

So many processes still to undergo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.