Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3391135 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2016
oluphy:
I am am feeling NYSC would claim their w wa hacked.... Confused people
u just spoke out my mind

page 559... incredible
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissEvey(f): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Cool!
cheesy
Okay. I'm coming then. Anywhere you go, I follow!
So, what do u do during this 'free' time?

Lol...
I'm into fashion designing, that keeps me occupied.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by clementy117(m): 12:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Kbs468:

No don't mention because my initial reason for asking was to see if I could pay you a visit but unfortunately, the gap is a bit wider.

Yes your hope is a noble one and if eventually we are still to select 3 probable states of posting, and you are not a married female PCM Whom things would be easier for,

SO, IN ORDER TO AVOID BEING POSTED BEFORE SEEKING REDEPLOYMENT, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW WHEN REGISTRATION COMMENCES FEB 8TH

Type your complaint as a mail using the email address you used in opening your NYSC registration account indicating your challenges and desire to serve in AKWA IBOM with your very good reasons, attach your medical evidence, pictures of your condition and send to

nyscsupport@nysc.org.ng

nyscsupport@sidmach.com

Visit the Akwa Ibom state NYSC secretariate with same complaint and evidence by also informing them of your steps above so that there would be serious awareness of your situation precisely between 14th-19th March as stated for the entertainment of complaints ok .

cc
burticious too can please also mail #1 and as well ask madam to take same step #3 now and not in March as indicated while you await reply through the twitter handle in order to create the awareness that will lead to an assured fulfilment of family bonding desire

I would have relish the opportunity to meet you in person, Thanks anyway.
so I still have questions. Base on the time table I must have registered before send the "proposed" email. will I be allowed to Reg. my own state? if no, can my email to them persuade them to sent me to my state despite, not selecting it during registration?

Is there any provision for those with human challenges when registering? if yes, could one select his/her most preferred States?

I hope I am not asking too many questions.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2016
MissEvey:

Lol... I'm into fashion designing, that keeps me occupied.
Nice one!
You make cool and flashy designs? Or you haven't started yet?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2016
Good night everyone!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2016
Good morning All
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Kbs468:
All salary people must read this:-----

After 4 years of selfless service, I realized that I had not been promoted, no salary increment, no commendation.

So I decided to walk up to my HR Manager.

The manager looked at me, smiled and asked me to sit down saying:

"My friend you have not worked here for even a single day."

I was shocked to hear this !!!

But the manager went on to explain, and here's the conversation that took place.

Manager: How many days are there in a year?

Me: 365 days and sometimes 366.

Manager: Do u come to work on weekends?

Me: No sir.

Manager: How many days are there in a year that are weekends?

Me: 52 Saturdays and 52 Sundays equals to 104 days.

Manager: Thanks for that. If u remove 104 days from 366 days. how many days
do u now have?

Me: 262 days

Manager: How many hours make up a day?

Me: 24 Hours.

Manager: How long do u work in a day?

Me: 10am to 6pm
(i.e 8 hours a day.)

Manager: So, what fraction of the day do u work in hours?

Me: 8/24
i.e 1/3 (one third).

Manager: This is nice of u! what is 1/3rd of 262 days?

Me: 87
(1/3 x 262 = 87days)

Manager: I do give u 2 weeks sick leave, 15 days casual leave, 5 days optional leave, 30 days earned leave every year. Now remove that 64 days from the 87 days left. How many days do u have remaining?

Me: 23 days.

Manager: Do u work on festivals ? (20 days)

Me: No Sir!

Manager: Do u work on Republic Day?

Me: No sir!

Manager: Do u come to work on Independence Day?

Me: No sir!

Manager: So how many days r left?

Me: 1 day sir!

Manager: Do you come to work on New year's day..?

Me: No sir..!!

Manager: So how many days are left?

Me: None Sir!

Manager: So what r u claiming?

Me: I have understood, Sir. I did not realise that I was stealing company
money all these days.

Moral - NEVER GO TO HR FOR HELP!!!

(HR-HIGH RISK.)

So, How many days do you work ?

Technically it is correct for humour but analytically, it is wrong. Who can spot the ERROR?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by clementy117(m): 12:42am On Jan 20, 2016
hilsocial:

Did u write UTME ( JAMB)? Are u a Poly or College of edu graduate? If yes and no, i dont think u may worry sha.

I just check my status it is the same thing..and I paid for it about 5months ago, I wonder why it is not sent till now. will that be an issue? I wrote jamb. finished from a uni.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Richiy(f): 12:54am On Jan 20, 2016
Oya amebo time. Who is awake?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by clementy117(m): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2016
I am not yet asleep...any gist? cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Richiy(f): 1:09am On Jan 20, 2016
clementy117:
I am not yet asleep...any gist? cool

Oya why are you awake?

Do you think all is well with NYSC's head?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by clementy117(m): 1:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Am awake cause am Nocturnal by nature. just me.

Nysc are not settled, cos of the budget issh. and the passing out of the 2015barch A.

I think they were coerced in to releasing an half baked time table, hence their quickly taking it down. what ever the case 2016 A must served.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by louxera(f): 1:30am On Jan 20, 2016
legaxi:

Evening bros when you say "on the list" do you mean their school list or online list because according to the TT released uploading of senate approved list will commence on 25 January which is of course next week Monday so please which list are you talking about.

and sides the nyc portal still carries nyc 2015 not 2016 so pls ask those to whom it may concern if its same nysc in Nigeria or UK

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:39am On Jan 20, 2016
clementy117:

I would have relish the opportunity to meet you in person, Thanks anyway.
so I still have questions. Base on the time table I must have registered before send the "proposed" email. will I be allowed to Reg. my own state? if no, can my email to them persuade them to sent me to my state despite, not selecting it during registration?

Is there any provision for those with human challenges when registering? if yes, could one select his/her most preferred States?

I hope I am not asking too many questions.
√ Talking about relishing, if God has designed it to be, then no one can change it.

√ Yes you must have registered so as to make things easier as your Nysc registration email will not only offer them the opportunity for manipulating your info but also serve as a direct link for communication as that is the period they would have serious dedication to treating every mail sent through their nyscsupport@nysc.org.ng account.

√ No you will not be allowed to register your state of origin

√ Yes the essence of the mail is to create the awareness for them to treat your case as special and thus include you among those to be posted outside of their 3 states of choice indicated/registered. Visiting your state Nysc secretariate too is for a similar purpose especially between 14th to 19th of March slated for complaints tendering, baring any change to the TT again.

√ Talking about provision for human challenges, the only clear cut provision is for a positive challenge of maritalhood relative to the interest of FEMALE CORPS MEMBERS ONLY, WHOM BY A MERE UPLOAD OF 3 VITAL EVIDENCE WILL PERMIT THEIR POSTING TO WHERE THEIR HUSBANDS ARE RESIDENT WHETHER IT IS SAME AS THEIR STATE OF ORIGIN OR THE STATE WHERE THEIR SCHOOL OF GRADUATION IS SITUATED.

Aside the above, the other provisions are tenable only after posting followed by an eventual resumption in Camp as stipulated where complaints and evidences could now be tendered, subsequent upon which exemption from the 20 days activities could be given if they are fully convinced.Then one would resume on the 21st day for the camp POP and collection of posting letter.

After the camp, the only opportunity again would be in 3 months time when application for redeployment or relocation will be open and still, not everyone gets his or her application granted.

THE REASON I AM ADVISING YOU TO TAKE THE INITIAL STEPS IS TO AVOID ALL THESE STRENUOUS LATTER SOLUTION GIVEN YOUR PREDICAMENT SO THAT ONCE THEY CONSIDER YOUR SITUATION, THEN THEY CAN POST YOU TO WHERE YOU CAN EASILY ACCESS THE MEDICATION ON OFFER FOR YOU.

√ Ofcourse not at all. It's always my pleasure hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:50am On Jan 20, 2016
clementy117:

I just check my status it is the same thing..and I paid for it about 5months ago, I wonder why it is not sent till now. will that be an issue? I wrote jamb. finished from a uni.
Relax Bro. During B15, I checked mine and refused to print it out because I learnt it's not a necessary Camp document, only for me to check this Monday and the next thing I saw is 'No admission offered yet'.

So I am not bordered by that because many that observed the same thing later saw their names and registered freely with ease.

By the way, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PAY AGAIN WHEN YOU ACTUALLY WROTE JAMB? OR WAS A DIFFERENT JAMB NUMBER GIVEN TO YOU?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:25am On Jan 20, 2016
I think NYSC are going back to their former timetable...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 5:27am On Jan 20, 2016
greatestman:
I think NYSC are going back to their former timetable...
That would be nice though.
But let's wait and see.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:28am On Jan 20, 2016
IghravweIG:

That would be nice though.
But let's wait and see.

Under this current administration nysc are confused...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:31am On Jan 20, 2016
Please if any nairalander check his name on senate approved list from NYSC site should please help us upload the screenshot... To avoid any hear say please...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissEvey(f): 5:33am On Jan 20, 2016
louxera:

and sides the nyc portal still carries nyc 2015 not 2016 so pls ask those to whom it may concern if its same nysc in Nigeria or UK
Hey Louxera, morning. I felt the same way as you before. But believe me their names may be there. Some of my friends munched the screen and sent me the screenshot, one did so last night and another one this morning, I just don't think it's right to upload someone else's info on social media else, I would have done so to prove my point.

This is what it displays when you type in your school, matric no, surname and DOB if your information is there: S/N, Name, Matric No, Year of graduation, and status... in the status column, it says: "YOUR STATUS HAS BEEN UPLOADED SUCCESSFULLY. YOU CAN REGISTER.
Anyway, I could hardly sleep o. I'm 'flying down' (actually mean running down) to my school today to know what's up because my name isn't there yet... cheesy

So the website may be saying 2015, but my school, UNIBUJA, has started uploading PCM's information on the NYSC website dear and it's possible other schools have started, in short I believe they have startedsmiley

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissEvey(f): 5:38am On Jan 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Nice one!
You make cool and flashy designs?
Or you haven't started yet?
I make "very cool and flashy designs" .. lol

Good morning BTW
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2016
I have a strong feeling that NYSC might release the previous TT that has been in circulation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by clementy117(m): 6:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Kbs468:

Relax Bro. During B15, I checked mine and refused to print it out because I learnt it's not a necessary Camp document, only for me to check this Monday and the next thing I saw is 'No admission offered yet'.

So I am not bordered by that because many that observed the same thing later saw their names and registered freely with ease.

By the way, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PAY AGAIN WHEN YOU ACTUALLY WROTE JAMB? OR WAS A DIFFERENT JAMB NUMBER GIVEN TO YOU?

Hi bro, good morning, I went to the school Admission office to report that am seeing "no admission offered yet". I was told to pay 3000N to the school revenue. I just did, it was across board procedure for all with the same issue.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by destino24(m): 7:01am On Jan 20, 2016
#BringBackOurTimetable

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2016
Good morning to all the Good Citizens of Golden City. Hope you all slept well and i wish everyone a wonderful day..... NYSC: #Bringback ourTimetable
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Gud morning, my name is on nysc portal, my schl hs uploaded d list. #uniosun. U can check urs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ireneidiva(f): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2016
johndanny:
Good morning to all the Good Citizens of Golden City. Hope you all slept well and i wish everyone a wonderful day..... NYSC: #Bringback ourTimetable
If you want your timetable, come and collect.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oluwanimoduroti1(f): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2016
Good morning guys. Pls can anyone tell me about being a ghost corper?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2016
k
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2016
gud mrnin fellow pcmz...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Good morning.
kudos to you all for the nice job you're all doing here.
I have some few questions to ask though, and I hope to get useful response.
1. any Adekunle Ajasin University graduate here?? I want know if the school has uploaded their list in the Nysc portal cos last I heard, the list was with the students affairs.

2. As a married woman, I heard one needs 3vitL documents to prove that, please what are the three documents.
3. As per the posting, are we still going to choose from 3geopolitical zones??
Thank you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2016
The lion said and I quote: "no matter the economy of the jungle, I can never eat grass, it is not pride; it is just who I am".

Have a wonderful day ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.