Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3404965 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
greatestman:
Kbs468
DTOBS
Yanabasee
Armynu
Et al
My school have start uploading theirs, but my name is not among the one uploaded about 5 of my departmental guys checked theirs was uploaded...
What is the way forward?
Name :Clifford Matthew Bitrus
ID number : EL/09/1841
School: Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola
Wow...I think the best and urgent things to do at this point is to enter school and proceed straight to your DSA for clarifications.
Please,relax your mind nothing will happen...we re going by march together....just go to school and sort things out.
It is well
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by legaxi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
oyxah:

Meaning they'll upload names before the deadline right? Plus what list did you see?
The list i saw was my departmental final list that was send for approval and that was like 3 weeks ago, don't get me wrong it's not the the senate list am talking about.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
greatestman:
Kbs468
DTOBS
Yanabasee
Armynu
Et al
My school have start uploading theirs, but my name is not among the one uploaded about 5 of my departmental guys checked theirs was uploaded...
What is the way forward?

Some guys from my department have seen theirs but I have not seen mine.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
@kb468...do u want 2 check 4 me?...surmane...kolawole,year of addmis 2010....moshood abiola polythecnic
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oyxah(f): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
legaxi:

The list i saw was my departmental final list that was send for approval and that was like 3 weeks ago, don't get me wrong it's not the the senate list am talking about.
Oh! Alright.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
I'm from Unimaid my name is not on the list, DSA advised us to come back on monday, please is there any hope? Have already cleared and collected my result since september last year
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OlaSalo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
DTOBS:
#TeamOAU
Now that great ife has proved not be slow and steady againgrin and we've been able to crosscheck our names on the pre mobilization list at the DSA(At least 80% of us and I'm made to understand by someone at room 9 that there are still more list that will be pasted,due to space they couldn't paste all). The question is when are we expecting our school to load our names on the NYSC portal for us to check again(Final checking)? Should we start expecting that by next week or it could be done during the weekend(Saturday only I guess).

cc: All great ife in the house!
Sent4rina
Airstarkane
bukish21
ayosco
rebirthiix
femiti
olaso(not sure I got that right)
biothecsolla
sexysaphire
tellasola
and every other person I couldnt remember your monicker now!!!!

grin
DTOBS:
#TeamOAU
Now that great ife has proved not be slow and steady againgrin and we've been able to crosscheck our names on the pre mobilization list at the DSA(At least 80% of us and I'm made to understand by someone at room 9 that there are still more list that will be pasted,due to space they couldn't paste all). The question is when are we expecting our school to load our names on the NYSC portal for us to check again(Final checking)? Should we start expecting that by next week or it could be done during the weekend(Saturday only I guess).

cc: All great ife in the house!
Sent4rina
Airstarkane
bukish21
ayosco
rebirthiix
femiti
olaso(not sure I got that right)
biothecsolla
sexysaphire
tellasola
and every other person I couldnt remember your monicker now!!!!

you didn't get my moniker right. its simply 'OlaSalo.
Pasting the list is a big step towards mobilization. am confident they would upload it on nysc portal before Tuesday because they won't wanna work on weekend
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please this DSA constantly used as regards to the NYSC process, what does it mean and what role does it play?

cc
DTOBS
amodu
LogoDWiz
and every other knowledged person.
Thank You in advance
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chumaster(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
dscript:
Unizik nko
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemakagu(f): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Asapcymg:
I'm from Unimaid my name is not on the list, DSA advised us to come back on monday, please is there any hope? Have already cleared and collected my result since september last year
which list? Mobilisation or senate approved?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
johndanny:
hilsocial na only God go bless u, u're serving but u still fine time to visit here and also helping us just like u did in B15. Tanx n May God bless you

calm down joor. Tanx sha.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
femiti:
...dem neva flood am finish na

Even I am tempted to port to that side. smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
moh85:
thanks for ur tym,bt i also graduated since 2013..jst dat my result was delayed ever since..i applied for 2015 batch B only to noticed dat my Jamb No is faulty so i re apply for 2016 Batch A
So may be that is still B15 list since neither 2014 nor 2015 graduates names was included in the list. Remain calm so that by atmost Wednesday, U didn't see anything again, then u can go and complain.

Or does UDU have a large backlog of PCMS? If yes, then you may not see 2014 or 2015 names there oo

let's just wait for few more days and see if there would be changes
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
smileeey:
Bros, hope u filled d mobilisation form and do u think our names will be pasted at Senate before uploading on nysc portal
yes v filled it since2weeks ago... senate doesn't paste list since we filled d approved senate list @room 210. hope u v filled urs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
teemakagu:
which list? Mobilisation or senate approved?
senate approved list
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
OlaSalo:

grin

you didn't get my moniker right. its simply 'OlaSalo.
Pasting the list is a big step towards mobilization. am confident they would upload it on nysc portal before Tuesday because they won't wanna work on weekend
exactly....Monday-Tuesday....sowie with that monicker thinx

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
CROBBOY:
Please this DSA constantly used as regards to the NYSC process, what does it mean and what role does it play?

cc
DTOBS
amodu
LogoDWiz
Thank You in advance
Simply means Division of Students Affairs....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
jtchukwu:

Some guys from my department have seen theirs but I have not seen mine.

What did you think is the problem?
I am bothered honestly, all my departmental guys have seen theirs... If to say nobody have seen in my department I wouldn't bother myself..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by moh85: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Kbs468:

So may be that is still B15 list since neither 2014 nor 2015 graduates names was included in the list. Remain calm so that by atmost Wednesday, U didn't see anything again, then u can go and complain.

Or does UDU have a large backlog of PCMS? If yes, then you may not see 2014 or 2015 names there oo

let's just wait for few more days and see if. there would be changes
Ok tnx bro..tnx for ur tym

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Zhul001(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Themmy90:

No news about the list yet.... I was in school yesterday
Bros go and confirm your name in Senate o. Before dem do u leg over, I am U08 imagine say I never serve...i confirmed my name Sha.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
DTOBS:

huhhhhhgrin

I don learn una logo finish. Lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
CROBBOY:

Thank you Sir. God Bless you for the good work.

I'm just worried about this whole NYSC thing. It is affecting my goals and program, bills are busy accummulating given the fact that one can't get involved in any fulltime work or business endeavour, Rent is counting out, and many other.

I DON TIRE FOR THIS KIND WAHALA!

I understand bro!

Don't worry it will be uploaded.

Most schools will upload next week!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Zhul001(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
oyxah:

Please which DSA list is that? Where in senate building is it pasted?
Go to Senate and confirm your name, with ur statement of result and jamb form. Gbam or else. What happened to me last year!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Kbs468:

And EKSU courtesy LogoDWhiz cheesy

Na OAU make noise pass o! cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Abbie25:

I don learn una logo finish. Lolz
lollllgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardicted: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Abbie25:

Na OAU make sense pass o! cool

Damm right !!!
3 Gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
sabatok:

yes v filled it since2weeks ago... senate doesn't paste list since we filled d approved senate list @room 210. hope u v filled urs
see me see u oooo my brother, no be so I filled it last year and I hope till now. Anyway I did fill this one too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
CROBBOY:

cc
DTOBS
amodu
LogoDWiz
Thank You in advance

It means Division of Students Affairs in some school as DTOBS as stated.

But in some it also means Directorate of Students Affairs.

What this directorate simply does is to deal with anything related to students affairs. Like scholarships, transcripts collection, nysc mobilisation, SUG coordination too.

It's like a liasion link between the students and the schools administration!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
greatestman:
Kbs468
DTOBS
Yanabasee
Armynu
Et al
What is the way forward?
Boss don't worry, u will see ur name.
We have next week to check too.
So relax ur mind.
I have not seen mine but I believe I will by next week. #Let's keep hope alive.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
greatestman:

What did you think is the problem?
I am bothered honestly, all my departmental guys have seen theirs... If to say nobody have seen in my department I wouldn't bother myself..

I have checked for almost all the guys we graduated together with from my department cz I have their details, only few did not show of which I'm inclusive. I'm positive our name will show, whatever the reason for the delay.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
If you want to check your name online, you can hit me!
I'll check it for you!
Jah bless!

17 days to Online Registration!
*Countdown*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
spixytinxy:
padi mi to sure mo kuku wa, nysc fe dawa lopolo ru, sugbon Olorun oni gba, iwo nkan, sowapa. Airkastaine, amodu, justified19 ati awon gbogbo temi ni ikorodu mo ki yin ooooo

Lol you very funny opolo wo ni nysc fe daru grin how you dey my sis 4 area?

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.