Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3424099 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
UPDATE
These are the names of Institutions that have pasted or uploaded their mobilization list:

Benson Idahosa
Benue state university,
Olabisi Onabanjo University,
University Of Maiduguri,
University of Port Harcourt,
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria
federal university of technology yola
TASUED
University Of Calabar
ESUT
University Of Abuja
Kaduna POLY
UNILAG
DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY
University Of Nigeria, Nsukka
EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY
EBUST
UniOsun
Abia state Polytechnic
OAU
AAU
Federal Poly Bauchi
Lagos state Polytechnic
Ekiti State University.
UNN
Delta state Polytechnic
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
amodu:

You dey fear

Spixytinxy come and see your friend ooo
ore mi, u can't die fa, e no dey hard, so gbara duro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fraiser:
wit due respect I doff my cap sire, from whom will i get d permit btw I entered wit dubai tourist visa

No worries bruv..You'ld get your work permit. Abi na only tour u con do?.. Meet Crobboy, he got the work permit recently, he'ld put u through... On behalf of the pesido and other principal officers, I say your welcm to the Golden city.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
johndanny:
TESTIMONY!
Good afternoon Good people of Golden City, Happy Sunday to you all. Here it goes, I graduated August 2014 and I was suppose to join C14 but my Dept didn't prepare our result on Time so I missed after been very active in batch C14 thread.
That aside, I followed A15 thread hoping to go with them now guess what ? My school went on strike on the 2nd of Jan 2015(internal) okay all hope was not lost and the yeye strike was called off by june/july, Because of the effect of the strike, they didn't mobilise much and I missed again after being active with the likes of hilsocial,2el and others in B15, I gained my freedom from B15 to this Great City "GOLDEN CITY". The Citizens had no choice than to appoint me minister of Foreign Affairs cause I was active in those threads. To cut the story short.

Ladies and gentlemen Crutech have uploaded and for God so kind my name is there and am good to go.
Bob pls update Crutech they have uploaded. Tanx

Thats the spirit. Congratulations. More testimonies this yr.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stanee: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
When did unilag paste or upload the list?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
spixytinxy:
Okay I trust u asap my padi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kollenzy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Shammak:
Great Citizens of the Great Golden City! I salute Una o... Everything don set o... Na Una be my Special Guests of Honor.
N.B Aso ebi set important, no forget am o. Also, make Una carry cooler, sacks space bus wey fit contain food sef no bad... Everything dey in excess na Una get am.. Eat, Drink and Dance away everything wey dey bother Una 'cause I can see names entering NYSC portal this week. However, make Una do efritin responsibly *in Justified19's voice* I trust Una sha.
Thank you
Shammak
Mr A'16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
justified19:
washere padi...no lock ur gate o, Dhl dey com.expect ur birthday gift
No problem bro... I hope say no be pay on delivery sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
bolagabriella:
lol...happy birthday Mr A'16. hope you went to church sha to give thanks to God for keeping you?
Sure.. I even sat at the front row grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kollenzy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
..i say a big 'AMEN' to that!,,cos i can't wait for my sch. to upload names to NYSC site this week..i rep FUTMINNA.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
spixytinxy:
Mschubby I c u ooo, where u keep kbs
happy Sunday dearie.... btw I no want release kbs yet ooooo chilax
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fraiser:
UPDATE
These are the names of Institutions that have pasted or uploaded their mobilization list:

Benson Idahosa
Benue state university,
Olabisi Onabanjo University,
University Of Maiduguri,
University of Port Harcourt,
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria
federal university of technology yola
TASUED
University Of Calabar
ESUT
University Of Abuja
Kaduna POLY
UNILAG
DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY
University Of Nigeria, Nsukka
EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY
EBUST
UniOsun
Abia state Polytechnic
OAU
AAU
Federal Poly Bauchi
Lagos state Polytechnic
Ekiti State University.
UNN
Delta state Polytechnic
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO

Where did you get your information from

TASUED is yet to upload ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FleetRider(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Biko...make una try preserve akwa ibom state for me during reg.....

God will bless u

Patiently waiting for FUTA to upload.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
CROBBOY:

From my experience in the corporate world, test usually are given ralative to individual's ability(ies), else as an employer, you will wind up taking responsibities for staffs casualties sustained during working hours of the said staff.

For instance, the fact that Mr. A can dig the ground to Sea level (12hours a day without food) and create a well is not a suggestion Mrs. B who's also a human can do same. Probably, Mrs. B can accomplish the direct opposite.

THAT IS WHY WE HAVE PEOPLE WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM WITH DIFFERENT STRENGTHS ALL FOR A COMMON GOAL.

People are wired differently!
Right on point but have you ever wondered why NYSC still maintaining same program schedule for all Corps Members irrespective of the different courses and disciplinary background? With same mentality behind the posting of majority of them to schools as teachers? without the fundamental teaching background training? Do you even know that the Real and genuine work experience mostly recognised by institutions and employers of labour is actually the Nysc job experience? Because almost everybody had one time or the other undergone the same experience?

The list is on and on but let me just stop Bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Shammak:

Sure.. I even sat at the front row grin
Happy birthday Mr A'16..... wishing you all the best in Life

have a blast....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Shammak:

No problem bro... I hope say no be pay on delivery sha
lol.. over smart dey worry u o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
amodu:

He sed pasted or uploaded
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
spixytinxy:

O ma se ooo

I have been telling her that I love twins, hence my been jealous kbs468 and why I get closer to you perhaps all these will usher in my desired IBEJI/IBETA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
mschubby:
happy Sunday dearie.... btw I no want release kbs yet ooooo chilax
hapi Sunday to u too, release him, abi u neva njoy am reach ni, chop remain for me too na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
MissOyin:

Alrit dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
amodu:

O ma se ooo

I have been telling her that I love twins, hence my been jealous kbs468 and why I get closer to you perhaps all these will usher in my desired IBEJI/IBETA
don't wori, ori beji apese ibeji fun e
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Shammak:

No worries bruv..You'ld get your work permit. Abi na only tour u con do?.. Meet Crobboy, he got the work permit recently, he'ld put u through... On behalf of the pesido and other principal officers, I say your welcm to the Golden city.
I be won come do tour bfor, bur I don change am to resident visa now because no city can b more accomodatin dan dis btw It wil b my pleasure to know d presido nd some of d principal officers

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
MissOyin:

I can see you have been assured

Don't worry she will be there for you to tutor you how to cope with twin pregnancy and their upkeep after giving birth.

So are we good to go

This month and next month must not elude us oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
kollenzy:
..i say a big 'AMEN' to that!,,cos i can't wait for my sch. to upload names to NYSC site this week..i rep FUTMINNA.
U got no problem bruh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
amodu:

As received on whatsapp brov, sent to my class whatsapp group
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
spixytinxy:
hapi Sunday to u too, release him, abi u neva njoy am reach ni, chop remain for me too na
have released him oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
MissOyin:
He sed pasted or uploaded
Okay, I didn't even see that.
O se jawe iyawo mi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
I have been away for days because I was dismayed at the dismal of my name been in my school senate list (Unical) but can't find it on NYSC portal while names of my coursemates that were mobilised from department at the same time have their names online.
I'm not the only one though, but to be sincere its giving me alot of concern. Some of us with this issue saw their names this morning.

Happy Sunday My People.

Congrats to all that have seen their names on NYSC portal.

For those who are yet to see their names on NYSC portal lets hope before midnight today it wil be uploaded.

I greet the great gents/Ladies of this thread!
LogoDwhiz
MissOyin
Kbs
Spixytinxy
IghravweIG
Amodu
Amynu
Yanabase #my fellow malabite grin
Mschubby #confirm malabress grin
Justified et al.

Abeg nor vex if I nor mention your moniker...lol grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
mschubby:
Happy birthday Mr A'16..... wishing you all the best in Life

have a blast....
I just got another blast from you mschubby grin My day has just been full of blastes grin
.. Thanks a bunch dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
boboLIL:
I saw many schools uploading 2mao buh the spirit dah leads me said I shouldn't call names...
You get mouth Prophet....even if u no prophesy, sku mst upload...but which skuls? see his mouth
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
spixytinxy:
don't wori, ori beji apese ibeji fun e

AMIN OOO

CC: MissOyin

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.