Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3392132 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Johnklein(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
AkSquared:
Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta has uploaded I just found my name...A'16 all d way...thanks to God!
CC; boboLIL

Fellow funaabite abeg i cnt find my name on nysc site, of which my name was on d list pasted at unity buulding.
Pls do u hav any info on wat i shld do?

Or could it b that dem never upload finish?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
schools dah have uploaded their students' names on nysc site

... AAU, EKPOMA

... CRAWFORD UNI

... CRUTECH

... DELTA STATE POLY, OGWASHI- UKU

... EBONYI STATE UNI

... ESUT*****

... FED POLY OFFA******

...FUNAAB******

... FUTO

... HERITAGE POLY. EKET

... KADPOLY

... KASU

... LASPOTECH****

... MAUTECH

... MOUAU******

... NOVENA UNI*****

... ODUDUWA UNI*****

... OSISATECH******

... UNIABJ

... UNICAL

... UNN

... UNIOSUN

NB:: school recently uploaded goes with this...*****

Pls tag me if your school has uploaded oh.. Biko Check your name on nysc verified senate list here

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/verifysenatelists
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AkSquared(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Johnklein:

Fellow funaabite abeg i cnt find my name on nysc site, of which my name was on d list pasted at unity buulding.

Just chill for a while & kip on checking...a friend couldn't find his b4 buh he has found it now...if u get d same response in like two days time rush to sch pls.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by undisputedk: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chrylich:

Thanks for the quick response.. In fact, you extra-answered the question, but I still have some other questions. In fact, I have a lotta questions, cos this NYSC thang has been really confusing from the start, and I decided I would just let the whole thing workout whichever way it is gonna work out, but I think I should rescind that decision and start asking questions now since there are people that are willing to help.

Let me start from the jamb registration number controversy my school created:

We were asked to pay an amount of money for this jamb registration number generation (or regularization or whatever) for those that didn't gain admission through jamb, and some people that even wrote the jamb exam to gain admission paid the money. Their excuse was when they tried checking their admission status on the jamb website, they got the response: 'no admission yet' and some others complained that the dialog showed that they got admitted into another school. In fact, initially, they were checking through the 'amend data' link on jamb website, and that was giving them some negative result I can't remember. In a nutshell, those that fell into those three categories (no admission, admitted into a different school, negative results from the amend data link) paid the money.

The rest of us that thought the money was too much (7k no be small money na, haba!) made further enquiries, asked questions and protested, and in the end was able to verify that those that gained admission through jamb by using the 'check admission status' link on jamb website with the result being that "you have been offered admission..... 'into our school particularly (and not any other school)' ", needed not pay that money.

One of the things we were able to gather when we were asking questions is: no matter what the response is from jamb website (be it no admission yet, admitted into a different school), so far you have written a jamb exam before (even if you wrote it after you had gained admission into the school through another programme), you can use that jamb registration number for that exam for anything NYSC related. How true is that please?? That is my first question.

PS: I apologize for the long story, that was one of the reasons I didn't want to ask questions in the first place, cos I knew I could write boring epistles (which I have done now). But we should consider I have analyzed different situations which can be really helpful to different people. So, if you have an answer, please enlighten us.

PS 2 (or another PS): school's The Polytechnic, Ibadan;
and PS 2 question: who knows if there has been a senate-list-verified name from polyib??

Let me keep it short and simple.

See, y'all should worry yourself not. In so far you wrote the jamb exam, your jamb details is what is needed and not 'admission status'. However For others who didn't write jamb at all viz a viz pre degree, diploma or D. E, they may have to do validation/regularisation.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
IghravweIG:
My people DEM!!! una weldone o.
Abeg make una come helep me siddon ontop this matter.
My name came out on the portal as Ighravwe Graham Isaac. (This is how it is on my jamb slip)
But on my SOR and other certificates; it is Ighravwe Isaac Graham.
Now my question is: Would this be a problem to me?
And if it is, What is the solution?
Thanks!!
IT'S NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL. IT'S JUST THAT JAMB PRINTS SURNAME FIRST BEFORE OTHER NAMES AND MY SCHOOL USED THE SAME FORMAT IN PRINTING OUR SOR

WHILE NECO AND OTHERS PRINTS THE FIRST NAME FIRST BEFORE OTHERS FOLLOW

THOUGH NOT SURE OF WAEC ANYWAY

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Johnklein(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
AkSquared:
Just chill for a while & kip on checking...a friend couldn't find his b4 buh he has found it now...if u get d same response in like two days time rush to sch pls.

Alright thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CandiceJay(f): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tracer:

Holla @ me When its done 07084256935
Done

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by undisputedk: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Johnklein:

Fellow abeg i cnt find my name on nysc site, of which my name was on d list pasted at unity buulding.

tygh

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
IghravweIG:

Thanks Dear

Congrats oo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HYARNUOLUWA(f): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
Just checked mine also #FUNAAB

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
schools dah have uploaded their students' names on nysc site

... AAU, EKPOMA

... CRAWFORD UNI

... CRUTECH

... DELTA STATE POLY, OGWASHI- UKU

... EBONYI STATE UNI

... ESUT*****

... FED POLY OFFA******

...FUNAAB******

... HERITAGE POLY. EKET

... KADPOLY

... KASU

... LASPOTECH****

... MAUTECH

... MOUAU******

... NOVENA UNI*****

... ODUDUWA UNI*****

... OSISATECH******

... UNIABJ

... UNICAL

... UNN

... UNIOSUN

NB:: school recently uploaded goes with this...*****

Pls tag me if your school has uploaded oh.. Biko Check your name on nysc verified senate list here

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/verifysenatelists
. Futo has been uploaded
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
. Futo has bin uploaded
tnx... Hope u'v seen ur name?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
HYARNUOLUWA:
Just checked mine also #FUNAAB
congrats
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Abbie25:

Congrats oo.
Thanks Dear smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
tnx... Hope u'v seen ur name?
Before??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hotman0095(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
does anybody nos if futa has upload pcms names
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
Before??
hmmm.. Ok
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HYARNUOLUWA(f): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
congrats
thanks R u a FUNAABITE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
hotman0095:
does anybody nos if futa has upload pcms names
ask ur schoolmates...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
HYARNUOLUWA:
thanks R u a FUNAABITE
no,, I'm a lion.... Don't bite me tho..lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
onyii255:

Biko my people, what I t meaning of SOR??

Statement Of Result
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HYARNUOLUWA(f): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
no,, I'm a lion.... Don't bite me tho..lol
I don't bite....lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lexzyy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kbs468:

Sorry for replying so late.
I don't know if you have been attended to but here are my findings

1st and 4th names have the 2nd picture as a message
that matters

while

2nd and 3rd names have the 3rd picture as a message that matters
pls hw did u check for d name coz d person didn't even give u mat no and date of birth. Hw cum u were able to check for him pls
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JohnieWalker(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tracer:

Holla @ me When its done 07084256935
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Johnklein(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=undisputedk post=42311941]

Nope I don't think so. All the names have most probably been uploaded. There's likely to be a problem in the matric number entry. Instead of 2010/*****, use 10/**** instead. Let me have a feedback please. [/quotes]
No record found still
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Johnklein(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
undisputedk:

Nope I don't think so. All the names have most probably been uploaded. There's likely to be a problem in the matric number entry. Instead of 2010/*****, use 10/**** instead. Let me have a feedback please.

Still d same no record found
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Johnklein:

remove d year,use only d numbers

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by undisputedk: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Johnklein:

In that case, I'd further advise that you confirm if any of your couremates has found his/her name.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hearkenwunmi: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
ekiti state university has uploaded there list, I just checked mine.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
hearkenwunmi:
ekiti state university has uploaded there list, I just checked mine.

Really?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
undisputedk:

My admission status according to jambt: 'no admission offered yet'.
Guess what? My name is on the Senate approved list recently released on Nysc portal.

Fear not mate. You'd see your name soonest.

Tnx a bunch bro for the re-assurance,we'll march by march IJN

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
hmmm.. Ok
Thanks for asking. are you a futoite

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.