Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3420723 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
greatestman:

Thanks, today will not pass me by....
My Oga, what is the situation of things
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
I can see us marching already
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
greatestman:

Thanks, today will not pass me by....
My Oga, what is the situation of things
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Shammak:
I can see us marching already
seer

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
free am oh,, na mai bae oh,,,u no de take eyes see beta tin... Go do sometin fr rsust mk her name commot first
Her name don commot already, make she check tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
MissOyin:
Same ere bt I was tld since ur surname is the first one den no wahala
How
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Shammak:

Her name don commot already, make she check tomorrow
thank u on her half.. We appreciate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
hello house. is the scheme going with the new 3 state choice option or the old random they choose for corp member. for this batch.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
amodu:

How
My name uploaded on nysc site z Subair Rukayat Oyinkansola instead of Subair Oyinkansola Rukayat bt I was tld itz no probs since my surname remains d same in all my documents

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by legaxi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Themmy90:

No.... but he made mentioned of the convocation scheduled to hold this weekend and this might be the cause of the delay.... besides our results have been approved by the Senate including collection of SOR. we are going to March together with others by March by God's grace #Team Abusite
I've been waiting to hear something like this all day, i knew the convocation will distract them, besides it's remaining 4days before the main event.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by legaxi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Themmy90:

No.... but he made mentioned of the convocation scheduled to hold this weekend and this might be the cause of the delay.... besides our results have been approved by the Senate including collection of SOR. we are going to March together with others by March by God's grace #Team Abusite
I've been waiting to hear something like this all day, i knew the convocation will distract them, besides it's remaining 4days before the main event. #ABUsites
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
MissOyin:
I am seriously praying
Against traveling
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
amodu:

Against traveling
Against getting anywhr vry far eg abj
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by RETROSHAWTY(f): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Oyehomie:

It is well o..it is more dan i can chew oooo....jst chilax...d gurus wil attend tu u very shortly
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
MissOyin:
I am seriously praying
Against traveling
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
better. Oh,,, what's the name of the school?
ABU
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
RETROSHAWTY:
Thanks

Akokite?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SexySapphire(f): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
DTOBS:

Sweetheart, sowie I had to reply late,I was attending to the minor issue I had on my jamb no at the DSA ni and thank God it has been rectified.
Now to your question:
The issue has been treated here before and i'd proferr a better way forward to it earlier as adviced by previous PCMs...
1. OAU is no more issuing SOR, certificate is now ready!
2. To collect certificate, you will drop ID card
3. As someone said earlier, over 80% of PCMs from OAU has gotten their certificate, so no NYSC officer born of woman will send anybody back cos of ID card cos will be aware of the situation of tinz.
4. If you want to play safe(double chance) scan your ID card and make the photocopy of it in coloured.
grin does it help?
I'm so grateful for this info, will definitely come along with my id card so as to collect my certificate when next I come to Ife, should probably be when I come for my call-up letter. You guys have been so wonderful. Ese gan, modupe. God bless you all.

Cc;
Armynu
Tellasola
Bhankyskillz
Logodwhiz
Hilsocial
Rebirthiix
Adusco
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rukkyola:
ABU
its on the way...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
kuchikau:
This loyalty surely deserves recommendation. I will see to that...insha allah
Patiently anticipating...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
legaxi:
With this convocation coming this week they better do so #ABUsite
yea.Hoping so too.But i won't b going 4 d convocation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SexySapphire(f): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
DTOBS:

Sweetheart, sowie I had to reply late,I was attending to the minor issue I had on my jamb no at the DSA ni and thank God it has been rectified.
Now to your question:
The issue has been treated here before and i'd proferr a better way forward to it earlier as adviced by previous PCMs...
1. OAU is no more issuing SOR, certificate is now ready!
2. To collect certificate, you will drop ID card
3. As someone said earlier, over 80% of PCMs from OAU has gotten their certificate, so no NYSC officer born of woman will send anybody back cos of ID card cos will be aware of the situation of tinz.
4. If you want to play safe(double chance) scan your ID card and make the photocopy of it in coloured.
grin does it help?
I'm so grateful for this info, will definitely come along with my id card so as to collect my certificate when next I come to Ife, should probably be when I come for my call-up letter. You guys have been so wonderful and helpful. Ese gan, modupe. God bless you all.

Cc;
Armynu
Tellasola
Bhankyskillz
Logodwhiz
Hilsocial
Rebirthiix
Adusco
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
MissOyin:
Testimony everywhere. Thank God oo and congratulobia to #TeamEKSU #TeamFUNAAB and all oda skuls that uploaded 2day and for others that have not seen their names all iz well.

#MissOyin- D one nd only wifey of senator Amodu

Tenumo....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
amicableSavage:
@Abbie25 and co

I was in school, unilag today. No list was pasted outside dsa. They said prolly during the week.

Here's the thing, the awaiting list of dsa comes from senate, Nysc office 4th floor. If your name is there atm(cos they've a list with then) you've got no worries. My name is there though.
I observed that the names there are for those who weren't deployed on previous mobilization. So they're considered first.

You guys that just finished last session, una never convocate self...so be patient pals.

keep calm

I went to Nysc office too to inquire. The woman said it was just names of people that finished ist semester last session that she has. She said the one for our set would be pasted at Dsa this week. I am waiting by faith o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
its on the way...
Thanks 4 giving me hope.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Themmy90: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
legaxi:

I've been waiting to hear something like this all day, i knew the convocation will distract them, besides it's remaining 4days before the main event. #ABUsites

Yeah actually.... but be rest assured we are going to be mobilized... will be going to school on Thursday tho #Abusite
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Themmy90:

my exams officer told me that we gotta be mobilized... mean while let's get our fingers crossed and wait patiently #Abusite naturally ahead
Okay.what department?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
MissOyin:

My name uploaded on nysc site z Subair Rukayat Oyinkansola instead of Subair Oyinkansola Rukayat bt I was tld itz no probs since my surname remains d same in all my documents

Definitely there is no hitch...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AnibabaQuadri(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
legaxi:

don't worry my fellow #Abusites in d houz. I strongly believe by God Grace we shall all March together come March 2016. #Happy convocation to all U11 and other graduating students in advance. congrats to those that just receive their SIWES allawee today. #Team Naturally Ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Themmy90: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rukkyola:
Okay.what department?
Physics...... you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by RETROSHAWTY(f): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Abbie25:

Akokite?
im not but the person with the issue is..pls you know anything my friend can do ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bunmiann: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Shammak:

Congratulobia my able miss
thanks dear.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.