Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3424493 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Spixy dear, what's good?
pressy it bn alive ooo, my skul no just dey giv me joy. Congratulations
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
i can't help but say this,thus is the best thread on NL ever.No insults,no abusive words,no dirty talks,there is this togetherness that draws people and make them wanna open up.And i smell respect and love in the air everytime i log in,this made me always wanting to be here.Moreso people are welcomed with open heart and arm that encourage sincerity.The orderliness is dope and the kindness towards each other is amazing.i can go on and on but to cut it short...this thread is beautiful.i love it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
skinnybleed:
Unilag b4 10am tomorrow morning upload our names in Jesus name amen.... Good nite y'all and get ready to congratulate akokites too smiley
U got no problem bruh... I'll congratulate you before 12 noon tomorrow

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shammak:
You're very safe..more than safe sef grin
Alright! since this comes from you, then I have perfect rest of mind!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shammak:
On behalf of the President, Vice President, Senate President, members of the red chamber, I welcm the "newborns" into this great G City...
As you all know, this city has its mode of operation and the rules guiding it... Kindly do the needful, if you're yet to do so. Please, feel free to ask any question...

We are surely go'n march by march..

My able miss -bunmiann- sends her love...

I remain my humble self..
Shammak
Mr A'16

The man of the moment have spoken, infact he has sparken grin

#700 is at the corner but don't fidget you can win back to back.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
bolagabriella:
i can't help but say this,thus is the best thread on NL ever.No insults,no abusive words,no dirty talks,there is this togetherness that draws people and make them wanna open up.And i smell respect and love in the air everytime i log in,this made me always wanting to be here.Moreso people are welcomed with open heart and arm that encourage sincerity.The orderliness is dope and the kindness towards each other is amazing.i can go on and on but to cut it short...this thread is beautiful.i love it.
**Smiles**
that's my baby.
Love u scarra. grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
CandiceJay:
Hi all, finally iv seen my name but i have an issue, my middle name was used as my surname. Will this affect me?

Kbs468, DTOBS pls help out here. Any uniben student with dis same ish?
sweetie,sowie the reply is coming late!!!
My candid advice is that you should immediately proceed to you school to effect the necessarily correction as the name on your jamb record must be 100% related to the one ur school is sending to NYSC. Please go and correct it oooo....
BTW: was it on NYSC portal you saw ur name or school list?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Justified19 justified19 justified19, dis thing u r doing, kontinue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
We are heading to page 700
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardicted: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
bolagabriella:
i can't help but say this,thus is the best thread on NL ever.No insults,no abusive words,no dirty talks,there is this togetherness that draws people and make them wanna open up.And i smell respect and love in the air everytime i log in,this made me always wanting to be here.Moreso people are welcomed with open heart and arm that encourage sincerity.The orderliness is dope and the kindness towards each other is amazing.i can go on and on but to cut it short...this thread is beautiful.

Thank you this is excellent. I need to add this it's people like you that make here to worth coming to over and over again. You are appreciated and that goes to everyone that make up this thread.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
IghravweIG:

**Smiles**
that's my baby.
my broda is truly in love.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
dominion92:

Lol
What should I do with your epistle?

Mama, honourable wife of the VP...he his paying his homage and and promising his loyalty.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
CROBBOY:

My honourable Mr. A'16, I hope I am save?
you r save my broda...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
peterveo:
This night? Coz it seems peepz ain't sleeping!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Olasum where r dou, we no even dey c ur break light, hope u v seen ur name sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kbs468:

I'm pleased to hear testimony Bro

My school still dey there oo but no cause for alarm at all

The message na just IghravweIG's comment that I went for a function in response to your victorious celebration of Chelsea's defeat of Arsenal ooo

Let's hope to hear a cheering news tomorrow Bi Iznillah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
bolagabriella:

Yeah! These are people who sucked breast milk for 3 years gringringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardicted: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
peterveo:

Yes just 20pages more I an getting prepared myself MR A16 for the 100 pages apologies Mr shammak
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shammak:
Crobboy! I hail o...
BobLiL... INCLUDE UI IN THAT YOUR LIST.. MAKE IT BOLDER AND LARGER LIKE THIS [/b]UI[b] grin grin

cc Crib boy
BoboLiL
congrats
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

ohh!
i just used the last 4 digits and it came out

alright bro! U are good to go
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
spixytinxy:
congratulations dear
Gratitude dear, will rejoice with you too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
spixytinxy:
thanks olowo ori mi, ale mschubby.
Ale ti o ba jé mimoñ fun iyawo ile o e kii se ale moñ grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
skinnybleed:
Unilag b4 10am tomorrow morning upload our names in Jesus name amen.... Good nite y'all and get ready to congratulate akokites too smiley

U got no problem bruh... I'll congratulate you before 12 noon tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=IghravweIG post=42355798] **Smiles** that's my baby. Love u scarra. grin[/quote*smiles* tnx

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
amodu:

The man of the moment have spoken, infact he has sparken grin

#700 is at the corner but don't fidget you can win back to back.
Lol. Yes o.
And the tenure Would then be a hit back to back. grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
bolagabriella:
Now you re gonna make us blushgrin....
you've been wlnderful too dearie Nd we all love you beyond ur imagination...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
bolagabriella:

The reason is simple... Our interests are alike. We striving for one thing "obey the clarion call". Besides, what do expect when you have a group of Graduates from different parts of the country?. Just peace and harmony.

If only the whole of Nigerians can be like the people in this thread, have a common goal, Nigeria would be better.

God bless the thread owner
God bless our gurus (dem dae answer questions die)
God bless the questioners
God bless my likes (ghost members)
God bless us all. A'16 all the way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
amodu:

My Oga, hope no problem grin
Nah!
U sabi why I dey mention u na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
hardicted:

Definitely I knew it's between OAU, ABU, UNN OR UI. You are combination of beauty and brain .. I likey
thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
[b]schools dah have uploaded their students' names on nysc site

... AAU, EKPOMA

.... ABIA STATE POLY********

.... ATBU ,,BAUCHI********

.... BIU****

... CRAWFORD UNI

... CRUTECH

... DELTA STATE POLY, OGWASHI- UKU

... EBONYI STATE UNI

... EKSU

... ESUT

.... FED POLY ILARO*******

... FED POLY OFFA

...FUNAAB

... FUTO

... HERITAGE POLY. EKET

.... IMSU

... KADPOLY

... KASU

... LASPOTECH

... MAUTECH

... MOUAU

... NIGER STATE POLY. ZUNGERU******

... NOVENA UNI

... ODUDUWA UNI

... OSISATECH

.... TANSIAN UNI, UMUANYA

.... TASUED*******

..... UI****************************

... UNIABJ

...UNIBEN******

... UNICAL

... UNIJOS******

... UNN

... UNIOSUN

... UNIUYO*********

.... USMANU DANFODIYO UNI

NB:: school recently uploaded goes with this...*****

Pls tag me if your school has uploaded oh.. Biko Check your name on nysc verified senate list here

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/verifysenatelists
[/b]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
spixytinxy:
my broda is truly in love.
grin grin.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
amodu:

Gratitude dear, will rejoice with you too.
u r welcome, Amin oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.