Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3390097 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prinzey: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2016
ohiz2007:
congrats unibest

Yes o baba..Hope u Don see ur own
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2016
legaxi:

SOR is ready they just don't want to give it to you yet.
daudae1:
Na real FOOLs even to collect SOR is wahala..Not ready!
Themmy90:

abu constitute bunch of unserious idiots working in that senate, I wonder what they are doing

Hmmmmm!!

ABUsites spitting venom, I understand your pain.
Me thinks y'all just need to be a lil' patient and get yourselves busy with other activities (time passes much more faster when you're engaged in activities that aren't related to waiting for mobilization).

Personally, I've gotten myself hooked up in some really nice 'ish, it keeps me busy and my mind off the clarion call.

Presently, it's CONVOCATION State of Mind. Preparing to touch down on school real soon!!
Plus.. ITF just made me smile yesterday. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
prinzey:
u guys should create a whatsapp group,,I think it's time we have one admin

CROBBOY:

I don't think that is a good idea. Whatsapp has many limitations in comparism to this forum. Some of them include:
1. Communication is limited to your jurisdiction -people with your contact.HOW ABOUT OTHERS WHO DO NOT AND ARE NOT WILLING TO HAVE YOUR CONTACT?
2. You cannot easily recall pages in Whatsapp as with this forum
3. Joining a group often a times is limited to the goodwill of the Administrator whereas in this forum, you can decide not join (like I formally did) but still keep in touch with the times.
4. Not many of us like the idea of getting disturbed by update from Whatsapp group members (if you've ever join a group of 30 - 50 people, you'll understand what I mean, let alone the population in Golden City)
5. etc.

THAT TO ME IS A NO-GO AREA!

prinzey:
u guys should create a whatsapp group,,I think it's time we have one admin
CROBBOY:

I don't think that is a good idea. Whatsapp has many limitations in comparism to this forum. Some of them include:
1. Communication is limited to your jurisdiction -people with your contact.HOW ABOUT OTHERS WHO DO NOT AND ARE NOT WILLING TO HAVE YOUR CONTACT?
2. You cannot easily recall pages in Whatsapp as with this forum
3. Joining a group often a times is limited to the goodwill of the Administrator whereas in this forum, you can decide not join (like I formally did) but still keep in touch with the times.
4. Not many of us like the idea of getting disturbed by update from Whatsapp group members (if you've ever join a group of 30 - 50 people, you'll understand what I mean, let alone the population in Golden City)
5. etc.

THAT TO ME IS A NO-GO AREA!

Don't forget you can't quote and modify in Whatsapp as we do in this Forum

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardicted: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Shammak:

Oyibo po grin cheesy

cc LogoDWhiz

That one plenty for mouth like saliva... but I know I am still coming after some persons here when it comes to oyibo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nyfa: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Pls wat of UNIPORT kwanu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2016
Shammak:

Imagine! embarassed embarassed
Don't worry, page 701 awaits you wen u come back grin
Lol
sorry Mr A16.
I slept last night, by the time I checked this morning...BOOM 15 more pages shocked
I'm watching this one in HD grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2016
Hello Good People of Golden City!!

Damn.. I've miss everyone on here (y'all are too numerous to mention by moniker), been like ages.

Congratulations to everyone that has been mobilized and more faith to the hopefuls!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2016
hardicted:

That one plenty for mouth like saliva... but I know I am still coming after some persons here when it comes to oyibo
Oyibo toh wa hardicted mo oyibo speaking grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tambivi(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2016
boboLIL:
[b]schools dah have uploaded their students' names on nysc site

... AAU, EKPOMA

.... ABIA STATE POLY

.... ATBU ,,BAUCHI

.... BIU

... CRAWFORD UNI

... CRUTECH

... DELTA STATE POLY, OGWASHI- UKU

... EBONYI STATE UNI

... EKSU

... ESUT

.... FED POLY ILARO

... FED POLY OFFA

...FUNAAB

... FUTO

... HERITAGE POLY. EKET

.... IMSU

... KADPOLY

... KASU

... LASPOTECH

... MAUTECH

... MOUAU

... NIGER STATE POLY. ZUNGERU

... NOVENA UNI

... ODUDUWA UNI

... OSISATECH

.... TANSIAN UNI, UMUANYA

.... TASUED

..... UI

... UNIABJ

...UNIBEN

... UNICAL

... UNIJOS

.... UNIMAID***********

... UNN

... UNIOSUN

... UNIUYO

.... USMANU DANFODIYO UNI

NB:: school recently uploaded goes with this...*****

Pls tag me if your school has uploaded oh.. Biko Check your name on nysc verified senate list here

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/verifysenatelists
[/b]

FED POLY BAUCHI
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2016
Greycious:

Lol
sorry Mr A16.
I slept last night, by the time I checked this morning...BOOM 15 more pages shocked
I'm watching this one in HD grin
Lol... Switch to 3D to save data cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2016
Kbs468:
cheesy
Hahahaha Pressy but I have explained this without number before nauw say Na my Nick name of LADIES SPANNER dey do the work ooo and not me in person grin

Hmm

Still I fear u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kollenzy(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Greycious:
I have a feeling that I will give my testimony today smiley
...Same feelings bro.i bliv futminna wil do the needful..soon!..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2016
...and here comes my missing rib

she dey part of the guests peeping
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Shammak:

na everybody chop na.. Everybody lo benefit
u b scam
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Munpark(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Jamesdman:

Hmmmmm!!

Me thinks y'all just need to be a lil' patient and get yourselves busy with other activities (time passes much more faster when you're engaged in activities that aren't related to waiting for mobilization).

Personally, I've gotten myself hooked up in some really nice 'ish, it keeps me busy and my mind off the clarion call.

Presently, it's CONVOCATION State of Mind. Preparing to touch down on school real soon!!

So you mean to say ITF money paid to I.T student have been paid? What year is that?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2016
Alhassanu:
Good morning beautiful people
I'm in quite in a dilemma here. I have an uncle (we don't relate much sha), he works with NYSC in Gombe state. He's called me 3 times already to order me to pick Gombe as my first preferred state when registration starts. The problem is, I don't know his plans.
Then there's this lady, a co-staff with my dad whose husband works with NYSC, Abuja. The lady wants me to use Abuja as my first choice. Clearly, she'd talk to her hubby to make sure I get a good place for PPA within the central city.

#DilemmaOfFirstChoice.

My thought now is, there must be something good in this first choice thing if one registers early. Personally, I prefer katsina state (even though ppl say the place dull die).

How are they even sure I'll get my first choice state?
Now, do I satisfy my uncle's desire or the lady trying to do some good?
My dad is all for Abuja sha.

Wetin una think?

Go with Abuja

But if a very good paying job is certain in Gombe. Then I'd advice you go for it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2016
prinzey:

Thanks my dear,,Hope u have seen urs too..nd are u also a uniben graduate?
u wlcm, no av nt seen mine. Auchi poly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2016
katerine7:

why na,na we cool pass
Infact, that is why I hate doing catch up that doesn't normally get concluded but I am always constrained by the network mess.

So I missed your intro as a Mathematician? Wao! And yes Ofcourse without any aiota of doubt even by a doubting Thomas, Every Tom, Dick and Harry knows that we Mathematicians are the coolest as our Argument is there for everyone to see that the word cool and it associated sequential propositional sets, theorems and logical alphabets having a concordant agreement with one another after their thorough differentiation and integration leading to flawless speech belongs to us. WE KEEP ADVANCING AND REVOLVING THE WORLD! grin
Good morning

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Zhul001:
ABU we are waiting bloody foo ls. Wasting people's life
Lolz! I can see ur vexation is more than my own.Lets chill and hav faith
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Jamesdman:
Hello Good People of Golden City!!

Damn.. I've miss everyone on here (y'all are too numerous to mention by moniker), been like ages.

Congratulations to everyone that has been mobilized and more faith to the hopefuls!!!
shocked is dis really u, my felo osun state Corper, u r welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2016
spixytinxy:
u b scam
What's the meaning of that? Seems that's not included in my dictionary... Look it up for me in ur dico and tell me d meaning cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SexySapphire(f): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2016
LauraNicky:

Hehehe my dear u mirrored my tots nice reply! grin
Loool...thanks dear.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Jamesdman:

Hmmmmm!!

Tithe!
BTW.. I help FedEx (deliver) tithe. Patronize me and I'm very sure u would be convinced at your first trial.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tambivi(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Good morning beautiful n handsome golden city people.
PLEASE.... Is the NYSC time table still incomplete
UPDATE PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SexySapphire(f): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2016
tambivi:
Good morning beautiful n handsome golden city people.

PLEASE.... Is the NYSC time table still incomplete

UPDATE PLEASE.
Yes, last time I checked yesterday, it was still incomplete. Good morning

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opuorudave(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2016
tank God av been mobilised. .good to go A16..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Shammak:

Lol... Switch to 3D to save data cheesy
Did u just said to save data?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kollenzy(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Greycious:
I'm currently in mx, and if they don't upload today I will pay them a visit at the student's affairs division.
cc opeyemi224
bulakos25
kollenzy
..NICE ONE GRECIOUS..pls keep us posted.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2016
kollenzy:
...Same feelings bro.i bliv futminna wil do the needful..soon!..
Yes my brother.
Have u collected ur SOR?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2016
opuorudave:
tank God av been mobilised. .good to go A16..
Congratulations bro
which school please?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opuorudave(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2016
yes @ tamvivi. timetable is still incomplete but I believe by d time registration starts it will b complete..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2016
Greycious:

Did u just said to save data?
Yes o... Save and store grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.