Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403299 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
justified10:
I dey look for barrister...
u b barrister?
sue him. I b barrister
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
amicableSavage:

nysc has verified unilag's names

Wow! Like I said, batch B tinz.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Uwc dear!
Take care
u too

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
[1/28, 1:08 PM] ‪+234 708 352 5493‬: NYSC BATCH A.The names listd on Unilag Website updatd dis mornng 28/1/2016 are d results 4warded 2 & approvd by senate.Dos whose names are not on d list will go BatchB coming up around April.However, all dos whose results ve bin approvd by senate will b part of d 4thcoming convocation ceremony.DSA
U guys should check d list again it has been updated
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rusty9: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Please guys i need ur help o. I missed camp the last batch after being posted coz i had issues with my mandatory one year internship programme before service so i was aaked to do revalidation with this batch of which i filled a new mobilization in my school and duly submitted. However my name was not on the list released by nysc this morn which was pasted in the school but my name is on the nysc portal with instruction to log in with my email and password. Its been there since i first checked it about 3 days ago when the first list came out. Please guys what does this mean? Is it the old registration i did which is now reflecting on the portal? I complained to my school but i was told that was my name is on the portal i had no problem. Please is this the case because i don't trust those guys. If this the case then why wasn't my name on the list or is it that for those revalidating their name does not reflect on the list from nysc which is pasted in schl? Below is what reflected on their portal when i searched for my name.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Beckytee:
sue him. I b barrister
I don forgive d man. lol. he is only human. plus he lost his wife not long ago, I think dat affected him too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
npn001:

Thanks, I appreciate! wink

You are welcome!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Omo, lot of tinz don happen o
Infact na so me sef con see am ooo but I still just had to voice out na after PATRIOTIC CITIZENS DON BASH DEM FINISH
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
SC31:
[1/28, 1:08 PM] ‪+234 708 352 5493‬: NYSC BATCH A.The names listd on Unilag Website updatd dis mornng 28/1/2016 are d results 4warded 2 & approvd by senate.Dos whose names are not on d list will go BatchB coming up around April.However, all dos whose results ve bin approvd by senate will b part of d 4thcoming convocation ceremony.DSA
U guys should check d list again it has been updated

Hello sweetie, the phone number on top
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
DTOBS:
I've the comments of two gullible fellas here and I must say am highly disappointed at their level of ignorance! Anyways, a lot of reply had been given to the first commentator and I believe he is savouring the result of his foolish act presently.

Let me reiterate it that,nobody should come here and tell us what is not,we re all PCMs in the house and we re all trying our best to help ourselves. If you come here and you can't find what you re looking for,instead of yarning dust,kindly waka pass and search for the info somewhere else before you become a sacrificial lamb aftreall,nobody is paying anybody and you can't dictate how the thread moves for us!

A lot of brainwork has been committed to this thread to get to where it is today,we don't need foolish and rubbish comment/criticism rather a constructive one will be OK!

Well done to all the gallant pcms in the house, special well done to LogoDwhiz, Kbs468, Amodu, Armynu, Spixytnxy, Missoyin, Sent4rina, yannabase, biothecsolla, bobolil,all PCM that has being of help one way or the other on this great thread

BTW: we re is bobolil,you have to update the list oooo,we now have more schools that have uploaded their pcms list online.
Thanks

March ti gbe wa ooooooo

Paddy mi!

Wetin happen?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kbs468:

Infact na so me sef con see am ooo but I still just had to voice out na after PATRIOTIC CITIZENS DON BASH DEM FINISH

I am seriously busy! Haven't been this busy!

Just taking a time out to check online.
I'll go through the pages later.

Wetin happen?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
rusty9:
Please guys i need ur help o. I missed camp the last batch after being posted coz i had issues with my mandatory one year internship programme before service so i was aaked to do revalidation with this batch of which i filled a new mobilization in my school and duly submitted. However my name was not on the list released by nysc this morn which was pasted in the school but my name is on the nysc portal with instruction to log in with my email and password. Its been there since i first checked it about 3 days ago when the first list came out. Please guys what does this mean? Is it the old registration i did which is now reflecting on the portal? I complained to my school but i was told that was my name is on the portal i had no problem. Please is this the case because i don't trust those guys. If this the case then why wasn't my name on the list or is it that for those revalidating their name does not reflect on the list from nysc which is pasted in schl? Below is what reflected on their portal when i searched for my name.
Relax Brother because there is no cause for alarm OK.

ACTUALLY, THE ESSENCE OF YOU VISITING YOUR SCHOOL AGAIN ALL BECAUSE OF REVALIDATION OR REMOBILIZATION IS FOR YOUR OLD INFO TO BE RETAINED ON THE NYSC PORTAL, SO NO NEED FOR YOUR NAME APPEARING ELSEWHERE OK.

BUT JUST ENSURE THAT YOU REMEMBER YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD OK AND THEN BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR GUIDANCE ON NYSC PORTAL BETWEEN 1ST - 7TH FEBRUARY 2016 RELATIVE TO REVALIDATION OK BECAUSE YOU GUYS USUALLY DO YOUR ONLINE THINGS A WEEK BEFORE THE FRESH PCMS COMMENCE THEIRS

Hope the above is helpful
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
amicableSavage:

nysc has verified unilag's names

Have you seen your name on Nysc site?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
daudae1:
Useless Accounting Dept
grin
daudae1:
Useless Accounting Dept
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
justified10:
I dey look for barrister...
u b barrister?
ah no o.I b chemist.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by armanni(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
team uniport
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lexzyy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Greycious:

Some of my mates that graduated last year have seen theirs, hoping to see my name soon
u finished from which dept?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

I am seriously busy! Haven't been this busy!
Just taking a time out to check online. I'll go through the pages later.

Wetin happen?
Just take a look at the Below

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opeyemi224(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
lexzyy:
some have bin uploaded...... neva seen mine as well, hope I see it soon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rusty9: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kbs468.. tnx a lot man. That was rili helpful. Have bn rili upset coz of dz ish. Big thumbs up 2 u guys 4 helping others out with advice.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rukkyola:
ah no o.I b chemist.
great chemist
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
rusty9:
Kbs468.. tnx a lot man. That was rili helpful. Have bn rili upset coz of dz ish. Big thumbs up 2 u guys 4 helping others out with advice.
One love Brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
raylord:
FINALLY. MIGHTY UNILAG has uploaded our names to d NYSC portal. Just checked mine.
My name is on the list but i cannot see it on NYSC portal, wats wrong
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amicableSavage: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abbie25:

Have you seen your name on Nysc site?
yup
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
jubrealguy:
My name is on the list but i cannot see it on NYSC portal, wats wrong
On unilag list. Check if ur jamb reg no is correct. Den ur names. It has to be D same surname dats on ur jamb slip dats on d sch list
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
justified10:
great chemist
gr8 o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdaigboNelo(f): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
raylord:
U mean unilag? Wat if after uploading, som pple av problem with their names or reg no Wat will they do
abi u don tire to the put the prefix 'MIGHTY' for unilag... i been dey lyk ur commentz coz of that mightyness ooo...
#RunzAway2hide
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
lexzyy:
PMT
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
DTOBS:
I've the comments of two gullible fellas here and I must say am highly disappointed at their level of ignorance! Anyways, a lot of reply had been given to the first commentator and I believe he is savouring the result of his foolish act presently.

Let me reiterate it that,nobody should come here and tell us what is not,we re all PCMs in the house and we re all trying our best to help ourselves. If you come here and you can't find what you re looking for,instead of yarning dust,kindly waka pass and search for the info somewhere else before you become a sacrificial lamb aftreall,nobody is paying anybody and you can't dictate how the thread moves for us!

A lot of brainwork has been committed to this thread to get to where it is today,we don't need foolish and rubbish comment/criticism rather a constructive one will be OK!

Well done to all the gallant pcms in the house, special well done to LogoDwhiz, Kbs468, Amodu, Armynu, Spixytnxy, Missoyin, Sent4rina, yannabase, biothecsolla, bobolil,all PCM that has being of help one way or the other on this great thread

BTW: we re is bobolil,you have to update the list oooo,we now have more schools that have uploaded their pcms list online.
Thanks

March ti gbe wa ooooooo

Your reply is more than okay.... He who has ears let him hear....
Don't mind them..... #carrygo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
raylord:

On unilag list. Check if ur jamb reg no is correct. Den ur names. It has to be D same surname dats on ur jamb slip dats on d sch list
I don see my name oooo. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

Hello sweetie, the phone number on top
Lol that's how the message was sent
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
CROBBOY:
#733....Dedicated to all our Volunteers working to keep everyone informed

I can't remember the last time someone gave money to me and paid for my time to contribute to this forum. I'm still amazed at these "SELF ACCLAIMED" Directors of the mode of operation of this Our Golden City

Forget them pls, last time I checked there was no positive contribution from them....

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.