Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3434377 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jamesdman:
30th January, 2016.
okay.So ar u n sch already?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Alhassanu:

Okay. I studied Economics from Kaduna State University
okay! datz cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hehehe...Me self don open page.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
greatestman:

Thanks, my brother...
congratulations bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rukkyola:
Hehehe...Me self don open page.
oyya take ur reward....* warm hug*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kbs468:

Lol. You want to sue Attorney General again? But you never told us your agenda towards Fraih na? Even while reigning as Mr A16 that offers you the best opportunity na?

OK let me leave her to sort things out herself and by the way, would you like to challenge the Authority that made you? while still remembering that you have been blessed for a ministerial shot too?
I go sue you even if na to go carry Attorney General for A15..lol.. Fraih, my missing rib, just show face. Trust me, I would have done that then. Na God sabi as hn plan am.
Of course, I would challenge that authority, this is not Naija, this is the Golden City, a city which corruption detests so corruption can't be seen here.

However, that ministerial slot grin grin I take God beg you, no play with that, no gimme heart attack grin grin

Na God I take beg you smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by savvytouch(f): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good afternoon guys pls #teamOAU this is concerning those of us that are awaiting the correction of our details and uploads on NYSC website. How far? Has it been corrected? Do you think we can meet the deadline?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fraih:

Did someone mentioned Fraih? And twice?
What I do? lipsrsealed
Nothing really Beautiful and I believe you are also intellectually beautiful as your physical and inner outlook are, so kindly check your mentions now and figure out where I am heading to OK.

I meant no harm, I had never meant any and would never mean any harm ok.

Bukola ti o ni ibukun Ola.I hope I guess that right?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by treshbanj: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pls if I use my permanent house address which is in Abuja, will Abuja still appear on my list of state options? Am confused
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
justified10:
oyya take ur reward....* warm hug*
Thank u.The nxt tym I open a page i want money 4 d reward.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
greatestman:
Amodu
You make a wonderful prayer for me this morning
Finally my name successfully uploaded.....
Wasn't easy....
Congratulations Senate president and I am happy for your plane taking off b4 my.
Looking forward to joining you guys soon.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by treshbanj: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kbs468:

Congratulations Senate president and I am happy for your plane taking off b4 my.
bros pls answer me nah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
drjoshua2000:

Thanks bro. May the Lord bless and keep you
Amen Dear. You're welcome!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kbs468:

Nothing really Beautiful and I believe you are also intellectually beautiful as your physical and inner outlook are, so kindly check your mentions now and figure out where I am heading to OK.

I meant no harm, I had never meant any and would never mean any harm ok.

Bukola ti o ni ibukun Ola.I hope I guess that right?
Ooops! cry I have always feared smart guys, They could clutter things and you would never suspect. You should mean no harm smiley

I can see you Love adventures too smiley
You got it wrong oo. I have Ibukun Ola. cheesy
So its Bukola to ni Ibukun Ola.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rukkyola:

Thank u.The nxt tym I open a page i want money 4 d reward.
na pressy go give u dat one..me no fit give pass hug
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Greycious:
For those I mentioned, if u are online, text me ur name, matric and dept now so I can check for u b4 I leave GK
Keep up the good work with your kind heart. Remember I promise to meet your wish as part of rejoicing with your getting mobilized and certainly that prophecy is coming to pass I believe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
SC31:
Come to think of it I didn't even get the intro of this my suitor. undecided
Cc Amodu Crobboy
Senator Amodu my oga, she is asking you o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
@ dapaiks i c u o.Peeping 4rm outside.Sup? Did u attend d convocation lecture 2day ?abi wah did Alhassanu even call it sef
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kbs468:

Service is compulsory for ALL THAT ARE LESS THAN 30 YRS OF AGE relative to the indicated date of graduation and exemption letter is provided for those who are older than the above as well as for part time graduates whether above 30 or not.

So, EVERYONE SHORTLISTED or mobilised would undergo the same process of REGISTRATION ON-LINE between Feb 8TH-28TH

And the processes of posting and preparation of exemption letters would then set in after Feb 28th via access to the info available on the Jamb data base through the jamb number provided

#3000 too should be paid for online access to the exemption letter, else one would get it in school

so, whether 'No Admission offered yet' is seen, for the fact that you saw that means Jamb recognizes you and the school that submitted your name would be used to prepare your exemption letter else you would have seen the JAMB NUMBER DOES NOT EXIST.
Thanks for taking your time to explain in full details.
Kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
justified10:
na pressy go give u dat one..me no fit give pass hug
Lol! Am nt very familiar with d officials here am still new here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
treshbanj:
bros pls answer me nah
Sorry did I miss anything important you cared to know about? please repeat it and copy me. As in type

cc
Kbs468

After your comment. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rukkyola:

Lol! Am nt very familiar with d officials here am still new here
tho I av been here for a while, I only know logodwhiz(pressy)..mesef na learner..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dhameelarhay(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=Beckytee post=42435918][/quote] God bless u too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dhameelarhay(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
CROBBOY:
Very Informative. God Bless You Sir!
God bless us all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kbs468:

Thank you, it is well but the issue is it from your school or just individual problem?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dhameelarhay(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
sydneyboss:

thanks man!
You are welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Shammak:

I go sue you even if na to go carry Attorney General for A15..lol.. Fraih, my missing rib, just show face. Trust me, I would have done that then. Na God sabi as hn plan am.
Lol cheesy
I no understand again o. Done what? lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dhameelarhay(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Alhassanu:

Okay. I studied Economics from Kaduna State University
Fellow economist. Greatest dy/dx.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Banks92(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kbs468:

I hope all is well with him though. The same thing it is to our petroleum Minister Harbioollah oo as well as my first wife Pweedyuz and her friend mjblinks.

Nothing from them yet including the Minister of Health Prettyjo, I Mean the list is endless. check out the below

Olasum-My wife

Spymate-Minister of Arts and culture

Ojeifo12-Presidential spokesperson

mistarsam-Agriculture and Natural Resources
ClassicTutor-Education Minister

Minister of planning and logistics-Agoro1

Minister of Justice-elegushichilling

Minister of Defence-Uchman46

Minister of sports-dammybravo

Minister of Science and Technology-Mikkyboy008

Minister of Inter-governmental Affairs-Omoalhajayezz

EFCC Chairman-LMAyedun

Senate Majority leader-Banks92

senator Kingsley3218

GiftUbani

kraspo
etc

And I hope that

Minister of land and Housing Development-arnomec

Minister of Foreign Affairs-Johndanny

Minister of Finance-Spanishmario

Senate President-greatestman

Deputy Senate President-Kuchikau have seen theirs and good to go.

cc
LogoDWhiz-president

Armynu-VP

dominion92-wife of VP and awaiting Minister

Yanabasee-Minister of Internal Affairs

Sent4rina-Minister of works and Infrastructure

Minister of Health [State]-biotechshola {wishing you a safe and successful journey to and fro}

MissOyin-wife of Senator amodu and awaiting Minister

Shammak-awaiting Minister of Jokes and Laughter

DG RADIO, TELEVISION AND NOA-DTOBS

DG NAFDAC and my wife-dhupsy

DG SOG, Iya Ibeji and my wife-Spixytinxy

Mschubby-Business Mogul and my wife

Senator amodu-awaiting father
How are you doing brah..n wotsup FAM.kudos to all of u for keeping d fire burning..i have been unavoidably absent.I HAVE BEEN MOBILIZED N AM GOOD TO GO.REP UNN CC

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
justified10:
tho I av been here for a while, I only know logodwhiz(pressy)..mesef na learner..
Anywayz u ar stil ma senior 'here'
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rukkyola:
Anywayz u ar stil ma senior 'here'
lol.
but u re a legitimate prospective A16..
so u b ma senior.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fraih:

Ooops! cry I have always feared smart guys, They could clutter things and you would never suspect. You should mean no harm smiley

I can see you Love adventures too smiley
You got it wrong oo. I have Ibukun Ola. cheesy
So its Bukola to ni Ibukun Ola.
Very good and I am pleased you understood me perfectly well now but one of the limitations evidently posed by this kind of forum is again on display here because

Your own meaning to my 'Bukola ti o ni Ibukun' was based on your own interpretation of what you read but the below would clear me of any crime I believe

1. Try, Read it again and pronounce internally or vocally the 'o' with a rising tonation

2. Since we can't see physically, My 'I meant no harm, I had never meant any harm and I would never Mean any harm' suggest for now to mean 'Wordly harm'

3.Thus, Reverse your reading my 'o' with a falling tonation.

4. So the meaning you gave is dead on arrival. Again this sentence is not intended to cause you any harm but to put your intelligence to test in my own way now because I have figured how sound you are.

5. How I wish I could say it to your hearing right now and not to your sighting for a read 'Bukola ti o ni Ibukun'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.