Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3425129 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fraih:

Lollll cheesy
Nicey! so I never knew my twin and I were in FUTA all the while angry sad
am surprised also, i neva know futa is dat big... cool to reunite wit my twin sis after so many yrs...
LogoDwhiz tanks for makin dis reunion a reality

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fraih:

#Runs outta Thread for now
You won't w'na leave me here all alone because I will DIE cry
You're my other half... I need you to survive cry cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by gracile(f): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kbs468:

Alright then and best of luck Dear as enlisting you on the error catalogue means that you have been captured among the stipulated Nysc quota given to your school, your name Can not be substituted with another OK.
Thank you..
Was envisaging a sleep-less night but I think I've got an antidote, your comment! Thanks grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
MissEvey:

Oh yeah?? Hmmm. So how many divorces are we talking about? All four or just one?
Sweet damsel, let me not Play with your heart ok since I and LogoDWhiz had codedly sorted things out to free himself of any other temptation, And coupled with the fact that your heart is already tilted towards him because I heard you chat with SC31, so I have decided to let go of you but my attempt on you will forever remain in my heart.

*Saying 'I LOVE YOU' while turning and waving away to mean bye bye*

*Placing my semi folded fingers with the thumb and the first fingers forming a circle and blowing away a kiss thrice*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Nothing o.
Guys just dey hold dia babes tight!
Hmmm.....proposal flying in the air....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
DTOBS:

ha ha...wat I do, me can not fight ooooo....

LogoDwhiz, wetin dey happen nah...

missevey, Abeg why u dey chase our men outta here?

fraih, and you too....what is going on?

Don't go near Fraih
She's married
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

I did that dear! But ur ears were just sharp, like u were eavesdropping.

How are u dear?
Lol...i'm gud
Just incase,next time try writing it in a piece of paper,then role it over a stone and throw it so hard that it hits his head...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opeyemi224(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
gracile:

I see..
Well, God help us all
we wey no dey arnd nko? hw we wan take do am?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Chai!

So, you can't reason my matter again?
Nah I Dont think so,I Dont do well with sharing my stuffs and with the way it looks you're not a one man one woman person....besides you've already made your choice in the person of missevey if I'm not mistaking

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Shammak:

You won't w'na leave me here all alone because I will DIE cry
You're my other half... I need you to survive cry cry
enh enh are u serious? bur u don dey survive since nw bfor dis thread was opened

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
bolagabriella:

Lol...i'm gud
Just incase,next time try writing it in a piece of paper,then role it over a stone and throw it so hard that it hits his head...
Whose head shocked
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissEvey(f): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

She never accept na.
She still dey keep me hanging.
Girls and shakara
You no know say I fit see this ni? undecided

LogoDWhiz:

Hmm!
After going a long time thinking this through! Considering so many factors in place!

I wouldn't want to be involved in a private battle with fellow citizens of Golden City. It won't be bad of me as the President, considering these wonderful girls also have suitors who are very much interested in them.

You can't blame me Evey for wanting 3 beautiful girls. I think I deserve to have a beautiful wife or have beautiful wives. Considering my status!

So, in view of so many things and then the constitution in view, I have decided to forgo of my ambition chasing Fraih and SC31 and I've decided to stick to you MissEvey!

*Kneels down on one knee*
Hand stretched forward with a ring there*

No time for long stories. All those sweet words can't compare to how sweet you are!

Will you be mine? grin

Hmmmmm
*thinking very hard*
In light of the above, I will defer my answer for a while. My head was swelling like a balloon before but got quickly deflated as I saw you "hitting" on someone else... (ref: your msg above)...

Secondly, if not for the Constitution, you means you would have taken all three? undecided ... hmmmm...... Smh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

U too?

I be tink say u don dey fall for me too? tongue

So, crobboy don carry u go?

lol perhaps I was
Yes crobboy has partially
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
gracile:

Thank you..
Was envisaging a sleep-less night but I think I've got an antidote, your comment! Thanks grin
grin
The end point of commerce is customer's satisfaction, So I'm pleased with a perfect feedback response from you and I believe this would spur me to do more in trying to get you out of any form of unrest OK.

And I say thank you for making me know how you feel about my little assistance OK.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fraiser:
enh enh are u serious? bur u don dey survive since nw bfor dis thread was opened
Those were the days of searching... Now that I have seen the missing rib, my system now functions differently and my doc advised me not to let my missing rib be far from me to avoid stories that touch. He even added that if Fraih leaves me, all nairalanders in this section starting from the president would faint especially the immunocompromised ones.. And I think most people here would be victim of that... So people let's join hands together 'cause PRECAUTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Fraih shouldn't leave me

cc fraih
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
DTOBS:
greatestman, congrat oooo...welcome on board

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hotman0095(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gud pm ladies & gent.pls which state mak sense pas btw osun state& ekiti.i no dy both pay 5k bt am nt rily after dat.i wan a state dat has more construction company's & projects at hand
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by gracile(f): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
opeyemi224:
we wey no dey arnd nko? hw we wan take do am?
U get 'leg'? E longg??
If yes, go sleep. If no, locate ur school asap
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
hotman0095:
Gud pm ladies & gent.pls which state mak sense pas btw osun state& ekiti.i no dy both pay 5k bt am nt rily after dat.i wan a state dat has more construction company's & projects at hand
My base is Osun and I must tell you that no (or let me say big )company is in Osun...Osun is tagged workers states meaning,we all depend on govt workers, no wonder every where is dull now dt Aregbe has refused to pay workers....

For ekiti, I have no idea....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
I no understand wetin dey go on for dis city again o, e b lyk say d agenda don change while am away... e b lyk say d name don dey change from golden city to love city o. make una no do wetin go cause insurgency for our city because d proportion of guys to ladies here na 9 ratio 1 in dat case den no go reach us.. my observation though
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissEvey(f): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kbs468:

Sweet damsel, let me not Play with your heart ok since I and LogoDWhiz had codedly sorted things out to free himself of any other temptation, And coupled with the fact that your heart is already tilted towards him because I heard you chat with SC31, so I have decided to let go of you but my attempt on you will forever remain in my heart.

*Saying 'I LOVE YOU' while turning and waving away to mean bye bye*

*Placing my semi folded fingers with the thumb and the first fingers forming a circle and blowing away a kiss thrice*

Eheheheh...
You are so delightful...
I truly admire your transparency, unlike our naughty and undecided president LogoDWhiz... I honestly wouldn't have agreed to your proposal anyways, as I am not the type of woman to scatter the home of another woman to build hers... but I was flattered tho.... smiley cheesy
Byeeeeee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
SC31:

Nah I Dont think so,I Dont do well with sharing my stuffs and with the way it looks you're not a one man one woman person....besides you've already made your choice in the person of missevey if I'm not mistaking
Hmmmmmmm....just passing by!!!!!.....
You re not bad ooooooogrin....
Take home to mama

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fraiser:
hope u ar ready to bring 10 thousand yams, we no dey smile wit bride price for our family o
10,000 tubers of yams only? That's no problem at all for Fraih even deserves and worth much more to me anyway and I won't substitute her Worth with that but just to fulfill the family wants and desire being clamoured
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fraiser:
I no understand wetin dey go on for dis city again o, e b lyk say d agenda don change while am away... e b lyk say d name don dey change from golden city to love city o. make una no do wetin go cause insurgency for our city because d proportion of guys to ladies here na 9 ratio 1 in dat case den no go reach us.. my observation though
Sidown there dey observe. I pirry you... You still wan remain bachelor after ur bachelors degree
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissEvey(f): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
DTOBS:

ha ha...wat I do, me can not fight ooooo....

LogoDwhiz, wetin dey happen nah...

missevey, Abeg why u dey chase our men outta here?

fraih, and you too....what is going on?

I dunno what's happening ohh... I'm not chasing anyone na.. I was even on my own jeje before all these started embarassed grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
MissEvey:

I dunno what's happening ohh... I'm not chasing anyone na.. I was even on my own jeje before all these started embarassed grin
Oya report anybody wey disturb you to me....

Make una leave this lady alone oooo she is not searching!!!!

*whispering*,abi Na lie?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
DTOBS:
Hmmm.....proposal flying in the air....

Na so o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nawa o! U dis guys jux dey acquire assest ( fine fine ladies) 4 una'selves ehn.

Presy sef no wan gree, he sha dey do try nd error 4 dos gals wey present in here (na so corruption dey take state o; i jux wan tell u say we dey watch u with our 8D goggle o..

Even pesin (i no go mention name) wey don get five(5) woman b4 stil dey struggle to get more (like say dem dey take wife collect money 4 CBN).

Floor members sef dey try dia luck (i no go blame una, wen d executive dey use torch dey pursue gals up and down, wetin i expect citizen dey do). Make una sha take am easy, na my advice be dat.

But wait o...
If we no go lie 4 awa'selve; dis awa ladies carry o. Dem jux dey show 1 by 1 with dia beautiful beautiful face wey be say na only Dead-man no go look dem twice if nt forever sef.

Anyway, me sef no mind o. I need 1 fine beautiful okpeke, i mean, otutupoyoyo wey go follow me go camp (Enugu)..

I dey use dis medium dey pronounce my interest 4 here and i go dey look out my window for d 1st luck LADY wey go show interest..

The office of Minister of works and infrastructure.

To:
The Mr presdent (logodwhiz)

Anttorny general (kbs468)

Hon. Amodu

DG DTOBS

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
MissEvey:

You haven't replied to my request!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nawa o! U dis guys jux dey acquire assets ( fine fine ladies) 4 una'selves ehn.

Presy sef no wan gree, he sha dey do try nd error 4 dos gals wey present in here (na so corruption dey take state o; i jux wan tell u say we dey watch u with our 8D goggle o..

Even pesin (i no go mention name) wey don get five(5) woman b4 stil dey struggle to get more (like say dem dey take wife collect money 4 CBN).

Floor members sef dey try dia luck (i no go blame una, wen d executive dey use torch dey pursue gals up and down, wetin i expect citizen dey do). Make una sha take am easy, na my advice be dat.

But wait o...
If we no go lie 4 awa'selve; dis awa ladies carry o. Dem jux dey show 1 by 1 with dia beautiful beautiful face wey be say na only Dead-man no go look dem twice if nt forever sef.

Anyway, me sef no mind o. I need 1 fine beautiful okpeke, i mean, otutupoyoyo wey go follow me go camp (Enugu)..

I dey use dis medium dey pronounce my interest 4 here and i go dey look out my window for d 1st luck LADY wey go show interest..

To:

Hon. Amodu

DG DTOBS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Shammak:

Those were the days of searching... Now that I have seen the missing rib, my system now functions differently and my doc advised me not to let my missing rib be far from me to avoid stories that touch. He even added that if Fraih leaves me, all nairalanders in this section starting from the president would faint especially the immunocompromised ones.. And I think most people here would be victim of that... So people let's join hands together 'cause PRECAUTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Fraih shouldn't leave me

cc fraih
lol... badt boi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sent4rina:
Nawa o! U dis guys jux dey acquire assest ( fine fine ladies) 4 una'selves ehn.

But wait o...

To:

Hon. Amodu

DG DTOBS

grin

Chai!

Dis peeps no go kill me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.