Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3425721 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
gudnyt everyone...spinxytinxy where av u been?

I opened a new page...#773.... dedicated to ma fellow chemist Rukkyola..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
CROBBOY:

So when she insist no what happens? You start the rat-race experience again right?

Nah!

This time around I just go for the jugular. As I av already seen the green light!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kbs468:

No. No need for that because going by the theme of our constitution that states and I quote 'Everything out there can be found here but not all things here can be seen out there'

Meaning, only the senatorial positions can be gotten through election and politicking but Ministerial and Governorship positions have nothing to do with elections, which is your fear, hence you are safe.

You could even decide not to make any political statement and just dedicate it to anyone including myself, that would be nice or don't you think so?
hehehe...thanks 4 d advice.shebi i can as well dedicate it 2 myself
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dhameelarhay:
Fellow economist. Greatest dy/dx.
Greatest descendant of Baba Smith... I hail thee.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sent4rina:

Jux gimme d name nd watch hw i go disfigure d pesin 4 u (my God's sent woman).

Chai!
Where's Mjblinks?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
justified10:
gudnyt everyone...spinxytinxy where av u been?

I opened a new page...#773.... dedicated to ma fellow chemist Rukkyola..
oh thank u o.Another present 4rm u again.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rukkyola shey sleep no dae today? You must attend convocation tomorrow oo.
I fit beg you sef
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fraiser:
Pls o fellow citizen of golden city i won ask one question... Shey dem no fit impeach d president of dis city ni or is dia any law against coup detat.. I no get any tin against our humble president o bur I just dey ambitious, me sef won taste power. Pls I need una candid opinion on how to go about dis. Btw I no won make pressy know say i get plans againt am o, na secret
May be you can go through the below for additional Idea.

The presidential title actually came into being by the virtue of ....Whizzy emerging as the thread creator........since you don't want him to know....

so cannot and will never be removed in line with the constitutional provision

but come oo, which kind in-Law to be b dis na? abi you don go sell the 10,000 tubers of yam wey I provided as requested over my likeness for your twin sister Fraih come see how money come wan dey greedy?

How you wan come stain me like this Na? wey I just dey try push you for a Ministerial seat? How him want take dey look me now? Abi na your own method of denying my union with Fraih after eating my 10,000 tubers of yam?

No it can't be because d thought of becoming a Federal Minister would even stop you from thinking about that.

So my piece of advice is for you to stop being greedy and obey the rules of engagement here in Golden City

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Egbon Presido!!!
Ayam loyal oo.
Your tenure go long!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
Nooooo, cnt fit b shy o
Oya, yarn me d gist! grin
Btw, are u a yoruba girl?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Alhassanu:
Egbon Presido!!!
Ayam loyal oo.
Your tenure go long!

Amen o!

Thanks bro! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gudnyt fellow citizens of golden city, I won go my house go sleep bfor vigilante com out because I no fit beg btw i no lyk to day waka for nyt sef.. I wish everyone safe jorney to d dream land, specially wishin my twin sister fraih lovely sleep...
Cc
Fraih
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
bolagabriella:
No p abt dat

Okay dear!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Rukkyola:

hehehe...thanks 4 d advice.shebi i can as well dedicate it 2 myself
sure why not and I would be pleased with that as that would mean alot to me sha even without you mentioning me as I take this your question to mean the code for decoding the eventual coded codes you would codedly be coding with your dedication
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

I might happen to doublecross you again o!

Just buckle up!
I'll keep her safe by telling her bads things about you on daily basis.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Alhassanu:
Rukkyola shey sleep no dae today? You must attend convocation tomorrow oo.

I fit beg you sef
lol! I just dey laff since o.Sleep refused 2 com.After wen mumcy don halla 4 ma head say i must go convocation wey i tel her no.I can't fit open ma mouth 2mao 2 tell her i wanto travel o.Go & video d show 2moro so dah i can watch 4rm u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2016
pls i really need advice from all pcm,instead of creating news thread i decided 2 bring dz here since we are family and i sincerely apologize 4 any inconviences my post may have cost dz thread.My galfrnd and i have been 2geda 8 months now,she's pretty and fun 2 be with but d problem i have with is dat she is extremly selfish,self centered and a smart lier.have complain about her attitude and she always promise 2 change olny to return back 2 her former self days later.I need advice on how to breakup without hurting her feeling,thanx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2016
Kbs468:

sure why not and I would be pleased with that as that would mean alot to me sha even without you mentioning me as I take this your question to mean the code for decoding the eventual coded codes you would codedly be coding with your dedication
lol! ma head has been spining after reading dis ur coded codes o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2016
CROBBOY:

I'll keep her safe by telling her bads things about you on daily basis.

No problem.

Me sef go start my own
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AnibabaQuadri(m): 12:07am On Jan 30, 2016
Fellow abusite in the, have being trying to check a name for someone, all its saying is no record found.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 12:07am On Jan 30, 2016
Rukkyola:

lol! I just dey laff since o.Sleep refused 2 com.After wen mumcy don halla 4 ma head say i must go convocation wey i tel her no.I can't fit open ma mouth 2mao 2 tell her i wanto travel o.Go & video d show 2moro so dah i can watch 4rm u.
No worry, BBC, CNN and other international TV stations go do live telecast. My phone camera no good. E fit spoil your eyes.

During my school's own, I was unhappy until I saw my people coming in with 14 seater bus, I come begin laugh.

No be small photography happen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2016
habib55:
pls i really need advice from all pcm,instead of creating news thread i decided 2 bring dz here since we are family and i sincerely apologize 4 any inconviences my post may have cost dz thread.My galfrnd and i have been 2geda 8 months now,she's pretty and fun 2 be with but d problem i have with is dat she is extremly selfish,self centered and a smart lier.have complain about her attitude and she always promise 2 change olny to return back 2 her former self days later.I need advice on how to breakup without hurting her feeling,thanx

Quite simple!

Stop all form of communication with her! grin

This might actually get her senses back!

You don't need to tell her anything as to that effect.
Just stop all communicating and never act as her bf again maybe as a friend also for a while!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2016
habib55:
u reported n d ryt place because our executives here sabi ladies issues wella

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 30, 2016
Rukkyola:
oh thank u o.Another present 4rm u again.
I am very nice fa..
BTW, why are u still awake?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 12:12am On Jan 30, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Quite simple!

Stop all form of communication with her! grin

This might actually get her senses back!

You don't need to tell her anything as to that effect.
Just stop all communicating and never act as her bf again maybe as a friend also for a while!
i sha knew u must sabi wat 2 say
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2016
habib55:
well, I think u don't av to break up with her...

my reason: if u do, u don't know which attitude ur next gf has.

truth is she is only human, u av to tolerate some of her habits cos I am sure she is tolerating some of ur own habit.

but den, if u feel u can't tolerate selfishness in ur lady, just break up in "anyway" dat suits u cos whicheva way u do it, she wld b hurt if she loves u.

reason am well

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Essien7666: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2016
habib55:

if God gives to you a lying friend, then it's for a reason. Maybe to help you learn theory of falsehood. pls don't breakup she is still very useful atleast she was ur friend from the beginning.
Everyone is got weakness that include me nd u.!!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2016
justified10:
I am very nice fa..

BTW, why are u still awake?
i knw nw.Toh i don't knw 4 ma eyes o.Sleep refused 2 com fa.u nko Y ar stil awake?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Alhassanu(m): 12:17am On Jan 30, 2016
habib55:

Bro! Just gradually withdraw yourself from the relationship.
Her xtics fit that of my ex. My sweet fati. After 3yrs of being together, she started acting up, I tried to get her back, to no avail. I considered breaking up with her, but I was worried I would hurt her.

It continued like that oo, no love, just pity, until I received the last blow. SHE LEFT ME A RICH DUDE.
I've been pitiably single since oo.

You can decide to be patient wit her not knowing what the future holds, or you man up now and break communications with her.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 30, 2016
Rukkyola:

i knw nw.Toh i don't knw 4 ma eyes o.Sleep refused 2 com fa.u nko Y ar stil awake?
haha..u can't sleep, I can't sleep too...ehn, let's can't sleep togeda to balance d equation.

me sleep for afternoon, i no fit sleep until 2 as I dey so.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Alhassanu:

No worry, BBC, CNN and other international TV stations go do live telecast. My phone camera no good. E fit spoil your eyes.

During my school's own, I was unhappy until I saw my people coming in with 14 seater bus, I come begin laugh.

No be small photography happen
lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Alhassanu:

Bro! Just gradually withdraw yourself from the relationship.
Her xtics fit that of my ex. My sweet fati. After 3yrs of being together, she started acting up, I tried to get her back, to no avail. I considered breaking up with her, but I was worried I would hurt her.

It continued like that oo, no love, just pity, until I received the last blow. SHE LEFT ME A RICH DUDE.
I've been pitiably single since the oo.

You can decide to be patient wit her not nothing what the future holds, or you man up now and break communications with her.
"pitiably single ke. lol..I laff tire

stop being single o..double up abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.