Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3392058 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2016

Dedicated to my perturient wife, MissOyin.

boboLIL:
amodu u no de visit dah place?

You see me ri
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2016
amodu:

Imagine you never mentioned my monicker but you mentioned that of my wife and left her King out

Is it because I wasn't part of those that came for your hand
Oh sorry sir, I mentioned those that I am very familiar with But you are not left out since you are a loyal citizen of our city. wink wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2016
boboLIL:
chai, nwa akugo'm aka na tipper bu aja?
Welcome back nwanne mmadu! Don't mind d anti-spam not, d thing just dey ban anyhow. Nice to hv u back bro!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2016
amodu:

Hmmmm, no wonder.....
nowonder as in how?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2016
boboLIL:
lolss... Mk I organise reality own then...
first go put correct battery for ur search light so dat e go shine well to all dose single ladies dat re ready to mingle, but anywhere u see dis beautiful angels fraih, blizzydodo, rukkyola, missoyin, missivey, mschuby, spinxytinxy nd moyeni just keep off if u no won make moderator send u back 2 ur sabbatical leave

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Chelsea fans, e be like say Chelsea board members dey smoke one kain kush wey dey make dem take incorrect decisions.

How will you decide not to renew Terry's Contract?

Who will now lead the team?

Really saddened by this news.

On the FA Cup draw, I expect us to win Man Shitty.
They would be gunning for Capital 1 cup and Premier League. That 1 don do dem!

Cc: dtobs
Sent4rina
Katerine7
Amodu

And all other true blues in the house!
#KTBFFH
My brother on JT; let the board do whatever pleases dem. since the time of lampard,I had already know that any player can leave any club(except for messi).
On man city, what will be will be!!!! it's our home,we can't be watching dem beat us!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Fraiser:
first go put correct battery for ur search light so dat e go shine well to all dose single ladies dat re ready to mingle, but anywhere u see dis beautiful angels fraih, blizzydodo, rukkyola, missoyin, missivey, mschuby, spinxytinxy nd moyeni just keep off if u no won make moderator send u back 2 ur sabbatical leave
i no de reason their mata na.. Na kathybae i want

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Madam Fraih, o greet you oooo...how was your night?

HNM to you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kennyman2000(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Goodday current serving Nysc members of this thread.

Incase anyone of you is thinking of a viable business to venture into while in service that'll yield reasonable returns. Do contact me on whatsapp for us to discuss biz and see how your service can be of great advantage to you monetarily.

You already have a target market which are the students, what you need next is what you will sell to them that'll move fast , sell cheap and yield reasonable returns.

All the best.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2016
bobolil, where you put head since all this days
Anyways welcome back,you need to give us the full list of all schools that mobilized their PCMs for this batch oooo....

grin well done brother...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2016
boboLIL:
ur wife kwa? Nobi small thing oh... Una go soon cari belle online,, born online,, feed the baby online... Digital marriage
Hahahaha e b like say this man no dey in vogue oo. In case you don't know, I am have the honour of having the first set of children in our Golden City oo and presently, DTOBS and amodu have both hinted us about their own babies in the making soon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by xxgig(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2016
boboLIL:
yes oh buh nysc permitted them.. That's the difference

I am not sure you have seen these cafes, all u need do is to buy the right finger print scanner, pay N500 to get your name listed.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2016
boboLIL:
since here dn dry like puci wey f.ck finish, mk i visit some story tellers fr sexuality section grin
under 18 dey hear o, my ear is still a virgin o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2016
DTOBS:
Madam Fraih, o greet you oooo...how was your night?

HNM to you
Short night, woke early, had to fix some things, will soon be off to attend to some matters. smiley

About the registration, what do I stand to lose if I decide not to pay the 3,000 for printing of call up letter and choose to go get it in school?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2016
boboLIL:
amodu u no de visit dah place?
abeg which place b dat, no comot me for settinx o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2016
DTOBS:
bobolil, where you put head since all this days
Anyways welcome back,you need to give us the full list of all schools that mobilized their PCMs for this batch oooo....

grin well done brother...
lol,baba, i cnt oh, i was banned fr 5days so i lost evry info concerning dat..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2016
Kbs468:

Hahahaha e b like say this man no dey in vogue oo. In case you don't know, I am have the honour of having the first set of children in our Golden City oo and presently, DTOBS and amodu have both hinted us about their own babies in the making soon
I can't remember calling a press conference to that effect oooo....I planned making my family out of public fanfare cos my heartrob want it that way!!!!gringrin anyways you don hear noni yen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
xxgig:

I am not sure you have seen these cafes, all u need do is to buy the right finger print scanner, pay N500 to get your name listed.
ok naw..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fraiser:
under 18 dey hear o, my ear is still a virgin o
na dem bad pass oh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
MissOyin:

LogoDWhiz z nw married to MissEvey
Sent4rina married to Rukkyola
CROBOY nd SC31
Kbs468 z trying his luck with Fraih bt mschubby no gree oo etc I can't remember all of dem sef
amodu, you see your wife BaĆ ? Na typical ladies job wey dem sabi she Don display here oo even though I no blame her because you left her con dey give stale excuse of spambot

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kbs468:

I can't remember calling a press conference to that effect oooo....I planned making my family out of public fanfare cos my heartrob want it that way!!!!gringrin anyways you don hear noni yen
Fraih:

Short night, woke early, had to fix some things, will soon be off to attend to some matters. smiley
About the registration, what do I stand to lose if I decide not to pay the 3,000 for printing of call up letter and choose to go get it in school?

wow...you must be a very busy woman....

You do not have much to loose except for the fact that delay may be experienced through skul!!!!

Kbs468:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fraiser:
abeg which place b dat, no comot me for settinx o
sexuality zone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
I never know d citizens of dis city plenty lyk dis o if no b d censor kbs468 recently conducted, kai no b small tax d government go dey generate o, no wonder our pressy nd d cabinet ministers dey comot pot belly anyhow nd marry plenty wyfs... Its high tym i manipulated my way into d cabinet because me i must to share in d national cake o

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Yea. In a way

Which way be that na,expantiate jare cos me dae go EKSU dis wk nd will leave late feb or early march, just tinkin of collecting in sch but if there's any major advantage of printing call up letter online over collectin in sch lemme knw so I can change my plans, tanku
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
DTOBS:

wow...you must be a very busy woman....

You do not have much to loose except for the fact that delay may be experienced through skul!!!!
smiley smiley
Got that, Thanks.
Online printing is the Best bet now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
DTOBS:

See this DG oo. so because I be Information Minister con Mean say I no dey listen to news broadcast again? if you forget wen you talk am, me no forget oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
boboLIL:
i no de reason their mata na.. Na kathybae i want
better
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fraih:
smiley smiley Got that, Thanks. Online printing is the Best bet now.
Beeni ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fraih:
smiley smiley Got that, Thanks. Online printing is the Best bet now.
Beeni ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kbs468, we have a score to settle.
And guess nobody respond to greetings anymore.... What I observed tho. Nice day y'all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kbs468:

See this DG oo. so because I be Information Minister con Mean say I no dey listen to news broadcast again? if you forget wen you talk am, me no forget oo

Hmmmm...issokay??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
#TeamAbusite
if u havnt seen ur name on the nysc portal a list has bin pasted at senate go n check ur name if its der go along with ur jamb result slip bcoz it will b required to write ur name on it and submit it to the nysc office in senate

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.