Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3405126 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kbs468:

OK senator but it shall be in no particular order.

√ We have a new First Lady in the person of MissEvey

√ Hilsocial alledged that A16 thread is too slow in terms of pages turn over.

√ The assertion was corroborated by Johndanny

√ In my attempt to quash the submission above, I decided to play my love card with the intention of marrying off the 2 latest sensational Beauty around Golden City that I liked-Fraih and Rukkyola but my desire hits the brick wall largely due to the collabo btw Spixytinxy and Mschubby

√ Out of fear and lack of nerves, Rukkyola eventually choosed Sent4rina over me

√ Rukkyola didn't stop at that and in the attempt that she loosed out of being with me, no one else should win me over, hence decided to pitch tent with my 2 wives above to attack Fraih which eventually paid off as broke my heart for the second time in a day

√ I decided to wish her well in her new romantic union with Shammak, the ex-Mr A16 and Ministerial nominee for the office the jokes and laughter Ministry

√ I also reconciled my differences with Fraiser who ate my 10,000 tubers of yam as my in-law concern, He is the twin Brother of Fraih and also a Ministerial replacement for the runaway Sport Minister-dammybravo. He has also found love in BlizzyDodo

√ CROBBOY and SC31 are in a typical Love don't cost a thing kind of relationship.

√ MissOyin was busy filming everything spiritually in the absence of senator amodu

√ Due to the economic downturn, VP Armynu and wife-dominion92 now boycott Government house to concentrate on their private businesses, but may be that would change soon as pressy LogoDWhiz has announced the hand over of the affairs of governance to them as Honeymoon is now on the card this February.

√ Sydneyboss raised a very valid alarm of our inappreciation of greeting pleasantries, thus making it uni-directional

√ Moyenii is to resume office as our new Justice Minister after a long while

√ Omoalhaja11 showed up eventually after we threatened to drop absentee Ministers from the cabinet, although his reasons for his absence was genuine

√ BoboLIL suddenly disappeared into thin air after he began a solid job of uploading update only to appear today

√ DG DTOBS opened the floor for a debate among the Chelsea fans after pressy mentioned that Chelsea-the ogogoro club according to the Minister in view Fraiser, refuses to extend John Terry's contract

√ I was Graced with seeing my name on mobilisation list by the Deadline miracle which also contributed to my scary and overwhelming mentions that I couldn't View, thus necessitating my tendering an apology and I still do now in case anyone missed it

Abeg b3 low if not I 4 continue small again but I dey fear say if he die now, chai wasted effort. hukhnn make I punch submit sharpali b4 d needful do me d do
lol... proceedings well documented by our most articulate information minister, I tink i will suggest to his excellency d president to appoint u as the secretary of d government of d federation due to ur proficient skill of documentation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
No traffic here today guys wetin happen?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
kuchikau:
.OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT.

I wish to inform the Public and Members of the Presidency that distinguished senator banks92 and kingsley have been suspended till further notice.
Any form of alliance with any or both of them during this suspension period is at the peril of such persons or group.
Reasons for their suspension is best kept Confidential by the leadership of the senate.
This is only a suspension notice/awareness and not an outright removal.

Cc Members of the presidency
Distinguished senators
Citizens of Golden city republic.

Distinguished senator Kuchikau
(Deputy president of the senate.)
copy dat distinguished senator
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fraih:
Kbs468, you really typed all that? shocked
You deserve an applause!!!
Indeed, the office you occupied is urs!
I have already suggested to d president to elevate him into d office of SGF... no doubt is d most brilliant man in d cabinet. hw i wish he was my inlaw... bur i stil blive in wot ever choice u make anyway
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
IghravweIG:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENCY.

It is hereby brought to the notice of the general public that interested senatorial candidates should as a matter of urgency forward their CVs with covering letters to the office of the Deputy senate president on/before febuary 3rd 2016.
N:B: Letters must be concise and should contain neccesary details.
Thanks.
Sign:
IghravweIG on behalf of the senate Presidency.
Greatestman (Senate President)
kachikau (Deputy senate president).
And other distinguished senators.
can a prospective minister show interest in d senatorial seat
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kbs468:

OK senator but it shall be in no particular order.

√ We have a new First Lady in the person of MissEvey

√ Hilsocial alledged that A16 thread is too slow in terms of pages turn over.

√ The assertion was corroborated by Johndanny

√ In my attempt to quash the submission above, I decided to play my love card with the intention of marrying off the 2 latest sensational Beauty around Golden City that I liked-Fraih and Rukkyola but my desire hits the brick wall largely due to the collabo btw Spixytinxy and Mschubby

√ Out of fear and lack of nerves, Rukkyola eventually choosed Sent4rina over me

√ Rukkyola didn't stop at that and in the attempt that she loosed out of being with me, no one else should win me over, hence decided to pitch tent with my 2 wives above to attack Fraih which eventually paid off as broke my heart for the second time in a day

√ I decided to wish her well in her new romantic union with Shammak, the ex-Mr A16 and Ministerial nominee for the office the jokes and laughter Ministry

√ I also reconciled my differences with Fraiser who ate my 10,000 tubers of yam as my in-law concern, He is the twin Brother of Fraih and also a Ministerial replacement for the runaway Sport Minister-dammybravo. He has also found love in BlizzyDodo

√ CROBBOY and SC31 are in a typical Love don't cost a thing kind of relationship.

√ MissOyin was busy filming everything spiritually in the absence of senator amodu

√ Due to the economic downturn, VP Armynu and wife-dominion92 now boycott Government house to concentrate on their private businesses, but may be that would change soon as pressy LogoDWhiz has announced the hand over of the affairs of governance to them as Honeymoon is now on the card this February.

√ Sydneyboss raised a very valid alarm of our inappreciation of greeting pleasantries, thus making it uni-directional

√ Moyenii is to resume office as our new Justice Minister after a long while

√ Omoalhaja11 showed up eventually after we threatened to drop absentee Ministers from the cabinet, although his reasons for his absence was genuine

√ BoboLIL suddenly disappeared into thin air after he began a solid job of uploading update only to appear today

√ DG DTOBS opened the floor for a debate among the Chelsea fans after pressy mentioned that Chelsea-the ogogoro club according to the Minister in view Fraiser, refuses to extend John Terry's contract

√ I was Graced with seeing my name on mobilisation list by the Deadline miracle which also contributed to my scary and overwhelming mentions that I couldn't View, thus necessitating my tendering an apology and I still do now in case anyone missed it

Abeg b3 low if not I 4 continue small again but I dey fear say if he die now, chai wasted effort. hukhnn make I punch submit sharpali b4 d needful do me d do
No my boss, we are in absolute good condition. Its just that for sake of privacy, its not everything we bring to Public Attention.

So what you are seeing, is what we want you to see for now!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
I just hope u guys are dis romantic outside dis forum..... hmmm anyways mouth shut
cc
Kbs468
DTOBS
logoDWhiz
CROBBOY
and others
runs out of thread before I will be arrested
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Beckytee:
I just hope u guys are dis romantic outside dis forum..... hmmm anyways mouth shut
cc
Kbs468
DTOBS
logoDWhiz
CROBBOY
and others

Lol! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
SC31:
Hmmmm see how this thread is like a desert now I have to concur with hilsocial and others..
My Queen, me and only me understand clearly what you mean by saying this thread is like a desert.

Don't worry, I am back now.

HAVE YOU RE-READ MY LOVE LETTER I sent to you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
happy new mont dear
ohhh wao my most beloved angel is back, d apple of my eyes, d dimple in my cheek, d marrow in my bone, my babe wia hav u been, av missed u so much , tank God u ar back, now i can eat my fud since yestarday... dia is no doubt av been mesmerized nd captivated by ur luv dat is sweeter dan honey. u ar welcom my soulmate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Beckytee:
cc
Kbs468
DTOBS
logoDWhiz
CROBBOY
and others
Hehehe. Do you need an experience?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
charlyge:
Finally saw my name today oo #TeamOau
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by flamingsword1: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
what is this rumour that registration has started? Any info
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
CROBBOY, if the babe no say yes after those Refined shakesparian words, come take my sister abeg. #mrromantic
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
NOTICE!

The payment of 3k is for the online printing of call up Number /Letter. This will be done, during the Registration. U can use your Master Card, or the Centres u can use theirs and u pay them back in cash, demanding on how you wanna do it.

It's better you pay online and get your call up Number instantly, than waiting for the school call up letter, because that of school takes time.

To gain your exact state of choice, you will have to register precisely on the first day, and as early as possible.... The Website will be opened for registration @ exactly 12:01am (00:01), so if u can register as early as 7 am, u stand a chance of getting your state of choice.

Most over populated or 5 star rating states like LAGOS, CALABAR, RIVERS, ABUJA etc would be filled up before 9th. And if u apply in these states afterwards, you are likely to be thrown to other Regions Mostly NORTH.
Also, Be Advised!

There is Nothing like purchase of Scratch Card....

You pay Online via an Interswitch powered debit card or Verve card / Master Card.

Via Bank and

Via PayPal account

Anybody or centres saying you should buy scratch card from them are fraudsters.....
Be very Careful....
NB:This periods Won't just be like a Walk in the Park.

NYSC On-line registration portal will be opened from Monday 8th February to Sunday 28th February 2016.

On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Gosj01:
Anyone from NYSC university
me uncle.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
boboLIL:
dos hit and run visitors dn get wetn dem want..
leave dem, dey wil still come back nd by dat tym we will be collectin toll gate fee from dem
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
flamingsword1:
what is this rumour that registration has started? Any info

Nah wash cos nysc reg portal can't be opened till next monday

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
adewaleoroge:
pls my school upload it list, but checking on d nysc portal is telling me no record found. I went to school to complain at d DSA office n I was told to print my jamb admission letter which have done,n I was told to check d site back on Monday,but still no record found. what else can I do?
I tink u still have to go back to dem nd notify dem u av not yet seen ur name
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by phoebe(f): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
savvytouch:

congrats dear, pls are you an OAU student, if u . pls what number were u on d error list. thanx.

Yeah I am. I was number 2 on dat error list. I heard they have only attended to those of us on pages 1-4, I'm not sure tho.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
CROBBOY, if the babe no say yes after those Refined shakesparian words, come take my sister abeg. #mrromantic
gringringrin
OMO, IF SHE TALK NO NA ZONE B BE THAT O!

Thanks for your generousity. But I am very very selective. I hope say your sister go make sense too o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
CROBBOY:

gringringrin
OMO, IF SHE TALK NO NA ZONE B BE THAT O!

Thanks for your generousity. But I am very very selective. I hope say your sister go make sense too o!

nah Miss ibadan poly o But not a PCM
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fraiser:
ohhh wao my most beloved angel is back, d apple of my eyes, d dimple in my cheek, d marrow in my bone, my babe wia hav u been, av missed u so much , tank God u ar back, now i can eat my fud since yestarday... dia is no doubt av been mesmerized nd captivated by ur luv dat is sweeter dan honey. u ar welcom my soulmate
wow! seriously I'm soooo flattered & @ a loss of wat 2 say......I feel vewi lucky tank yuu hon (nobody in d house z permitted 2get jelos ooooo)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by phoebe(f): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
iyke1989:
they still uploading
I had an error in mine.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fantastic2m(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by phoebe(f): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
savvytouch:

congrats dear, pls are you an OAU student, if u . pls what number were u on d error list. thanx.

Number 2 on the error list
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fraiser:
NOTICE!

The payment of 3k is for the online printing of call up Number /Letter. This will be done, during the Registration. U can use your Master Card, or the Centres u can use theirs and u pay them back in cash, demanding on how you wanna do it.

It's better you pay online and get your call up Number instantly, than waiting for the school call up letter, because that of school takes time.

To gain your exact state of choice, you will have to register precisely on the first day, and as early as possible.... The Website will be opened for registration @ exactly 12:01am (00:01), so if u can register as early as 7 am, u stand a chance of getting your state of choice.

Most over populated or 5 star rating states like LAGOS, CALABAR, RIVERS, ABUJA etc would be filled up before 9th. And if u apply in these states afterwards, you are likely to be thrown to other Regions Mostly NORTH.
Also, Be Advised!

There is Nothing like purchase of Scratch Card....

You pay Online via an Interswitch powered debit card or Verve card / Master Card.

Via Bank and

Via PayPal account

Anybody or centres saying you should buy scratch card from them are fraudsters.....
Be very Careful....
NB:This periods Won't just be like a Walk in the Park.

NYSC On-line registration portal will be opened from Monday 8th February to Sunday 28th February 2016.

On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY.
Thanks for the advice!

Between, I always see and hear people refer to Calabar as a State.
Calabar is just State Capital of Cross River State Just like Ikeja for Lagos, Port Harcourt for Rivers and Maiduguri for Bornu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
ukjerry:

my dear I haven't oo

but my friend have...
still keeping my hopes up tho,,,till friday
Really? Wel, I hv gud news for u, ur name is online & I hv seen it. I think they used d 2nd matric no u dropped for me then with ur surname.
I will upload d screenshot soon for u ok.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good evening everyone!

Hope y'all are doing good? cheesy

Armynu, where are you?
Dominion92, where did you two travel to?

Kbs468, I nominated someone for a ministerial post, but I didn't see it effected!

MissEvey, sweetie. How are you doing today?
Hope you're getting to know more about the country? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
nah Miss ibadan poly o But not a PCM
That she is miss Ibadan does not mean she will be miss CROBBOY.
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
HELLO CITIZENS. GOOD EVENING.
PLEASE I WOULD BE BACK SOON BUT HELP OUT WITH THIS PIECE FOR NOW

PLEASE REBROADCAST.

#BBOBiba

Mrs Habiba Shaba Ibrahim, with maiden name Habiba Salami (daughter of Alhaji Siyaka Salami, CEO S.S. Motors, in Ikuehi-Ihima) hails from Okehi LGA, Kogi State. She graduated from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi and she is the Founder of an NGO, Initiative for the Awareness of Cancer in Women (IACW). She is married to Hon. Shaba Ibrahim, former Chairman of Koton Karfi LG of Kogi State.

Habiba has been missing since 30/01/2016 in Abuja, Nigeria. She went to town and her car developed mechanical problem on her way back home to Kubuwa. She parked her car at her inlaw's house and took a taxi but she never got home since then. She left a 3 year old child at home and she is 5 months pregnant. Please call 08027019481 or 08033081390 if you have any information of her whereabouts.

Thanks.‬
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
habib55:
abeg advice needed,which of dz state is better for corpers in terms of cost of living,security and better state allowance. ONDO vs OYO. Tanx
I dont know much about oyo state, bur as regards ondo state dia is guaranteed security of life nd property, d only problem is dat d state is very dry now, money no dey, ondo state is a civil service state nd d state government is not payin as at well due bur i tink d state pay about 5k to corp members, bur if u ar gallant u wil enjoy AK cos dia ar quite a number of clubs wia u can rock on fridays, bur if u ar not dat gallant abeg try com wit about 2 bags of garri o

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.