Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3391792 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
is this constitutional? cc kbs468, armynu and amodu
I believe for every society their is freedom of association so also of religion.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hernyolar:

Good morning. I sent you a mail already...I don't want to write my whatsapp line here cos of security reasons.

But I went to my LG yesterday and they said all the can issue out to me is Local government today Identification...I tried explaining the letter of domicile thing to them but they didn't understand...I'm so confused
go to a magistrate court i think they will help u out wih dat

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
is this constitutional? cc kbs468, armynu and amodu
I believe for every society their is freedom of association so also of religion.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bhankyskillz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
prindu:
What is ur surname sir & what year did u gain admission?

See. Just run straight to your school and complain to student affairs. They must have made a mistake with either your jamb number or your names. Go to your school today because it will be too late by saturday which is the deadline for all corrections. Dont delay pack your bag and go to your school now. Make sure you know your jamb number
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
kuchikau:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE

TO

DISTINGUISHED SENATORS

RESUMPTION OF PLENARY

I am directed and pleased to annouce the resumption of plenary for distinguished senators of golden city republic, today, being 3rd febuary, 2016 by 1pm.
By this, the recess embarked upon by members of the senate is OVER!

A lot of issues awaits the attention of distinguished colleagues among which are:

Update on events.

Presentation of names of ministerial nomines.

Screening of ministerial nominees.

Special request by Mr president.

On the 3rd of febuary at about 1-3 pm, distinguished senator IghraveIG will present to us, a detailed and comprehensive Update on political, social and economic sagacity that rocked/s the seat of power.

Ministerial screening shall take place 48 hrs after the update. This is to enable senators delibrate on presidential matters (update of events) and allow time for notification of ministrial nominees.

Thank you,
cc
greatestman
IghraveIG
Amodu

Distinguished Senator kuchikau,
(Deputy President of the senate.)

Bookmarked already
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bhankyskillz(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
nairagossip1:
Abeg am from UNN my name is on the school senate List, but i cant see it on NYSC site for verification. ..can i still be able to register when the registration starts since am on Senate list?

see. Just run straight to your school and complain to student affairs. They must have made a mistake with either your jamb number or your names. Go to your school today because it will be too late by saturday which is the deadline for all corrections. Dont delay pack your bag and goto your school now. Make sure you know your jamb number. Am sure your name will be on the error list nysc sent to your school. just be quick because if your name aint online then you cant register
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tiippie(f): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
biotechshola:

u wlcm, no harm done.
Hop u were mobilised for A16...
Yea.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bhankyskillz(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
savvytouch:
yaaaaayyy they uploaded mine yesterday... Thanks to everyone who tried to calm me down, thanks to @Phoebe for helping me write my details. God bless y'all and give u ur desired states.

Phoebe our Hero. Super girl in red and blue with the wind on her back. We owe her Aprils allawee grin
@phoebe
@savvytouch
@DTOBS

team Oau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
tiippie:

Yea.

wow! Congrats!

So av u done a formal introduction? I mean stating ur name, sch, course, yr of grad nd preferred states to serve?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
amodu:

Mention don't

Lol how are you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
amodu:

Definitely you're not abreast of the happenings here and you know not Senator Amodu
I see the way you flirt with other ladies apart from iya ibeji
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

U don turn boss o
Alabi don pay?
lolzzzzzz me no sabi who den dey call alabi ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
SC31:

My day is fine dear,just patiently waiting for monday wink
lol.. Wot about if nysc decide to shift d registration till march 1st nd orientation till middle of april...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
bhankyskillz:

Phoebe our Hero. Super girl in red and blue with the wind on her back. We owe her Aprils allawee grin
@phoebe
@savvytouch
@DTOBS

team Oau
You re highly mouthed!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
DTOBS:
lolzzzzzz me no sabi who den dey call alabi ooooo
I know you won't know! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rukkyola:

continue enjoinin.U pple ar already massaging each other sef.Shammak & blizzydodo ar really understandin.
@kbs468 abi na 247.Pls i heard u knw wea dchiefpriest lives.pls kindly giv me his contact.I need 2 secure my marriage wit som juju.Thank u sir.
you just said massage? E neva reach dat level o, bur somtimes i dey help her use cream rub her body sha wen she bath finish... Abeg na only u I tell, no let anybody here o bfor den start to dey talk about abomination again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tiippie(f): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
biotechshola:

wow! Congrats!

So av u done a formal introduction? I mean stating ur name, sch, course, yr of grad nd preferred states to serve?

Yes I have introduced myself here before
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fraiser:
lol.. Wot about if nysc decide to shift d registration till march 1st nd orientation till middle of april...

Ahhh I reject O,they can't try it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fraiser:
back to sender... Na only u go get dah date oh ...lols
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fraiser:
you just said massage? E neva reach dat level o, bur somtimes i dey help her use cream rub her body sha wen she bath finish... Abeg na only u I tell, no let anybody here o bfor den start to dey talk about abomination again
hehehe...i laff.She said it hersef dah u shud massage her.Which kain no tel anybdy? I must tel d whole world.Bera beg me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

I know you won't know! grin
naso nah....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
@amodu u ar welcome sir.Where went u? Thank u sir 4 rejoicing wit me abou my marriage.Hw is miss oyin doin? Pls don't let her stress hersef 2 much o.Hoping 2 attend ur ibeji's naming ceremony
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gazaliah(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
MONDAY IS VERY MUCH AROUND THE CORNER...CHOOSE WISELY....

BYE AND WE ROCK IT STARTING FROM MONDAY.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
amodu:

It is the erring finger that is cut of by the king. Therefore, the erring individual is in the best psoition to tender apology and be remorseful.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
boboLIL:

Lol tell him
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
tiippie:

Yes I have introduced myself here before

Aiit, i must have missed that..
So whch sch dd u grad frm?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
SC31:

Ahhh I reject O,they can't try it
lol.. They dere not
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fraiser:
Loll
cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
boboLIL:
ok o... If I get am na e b say everybody don get am b dat because nysc wont give selective date
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Gazaliah:
MONDAY IS VERY MUCH AROUND THE CORNER...CHOOSE WISELY....

BYE AND WE ROCK IT STARTING FROM MONDAY.
Baba longest tym o.
How tins na.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rukkyola:

hehehe...i laff.She said it hersef dah u shud massage her.Which kain no tel anybdy? I must tel d whole world.Bera beg me
pls pls pls dont tell anybody, I dont hav money to buy seven cows, seven keg of palm oil, seven carton of bear, seven basket of pepper nd tomatoes nd seven bags of rice to appease d gods or u dont know d nature of our chiefpriest in dis city na dat kyn opportunity to chop e dey find o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fraiser:
pls pls pls dont tell anybody, I dont hav money to buy seven cows, seven keg of palm oil, seven carton of bear, seven basket of pepper nd tomatoes nd seven bags of rice to appease d gods or u dont know d nature of our chiefpriest in dis city
Lol dear
Dont worry, Shammak is on his way cheesy he's got magical hands smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.