Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,640 members, 7,865,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3436658 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Gud job minister of Planning and Logistics (Agoro1) but pls review the list for the benefit of some newly registered Citizens, however exclude Petiteee because I personally invited her here as a special foreign guest whose coming wasn't actually on an Official duty. So take note
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
dominion92:
Good evening everyone, I want to draw the attention of the noble president to what has been happening lately in this country.

Mr. President sir, I thought you made us understand that your administration is open to suggestions but **fortunately I made a suggestion here and I only got one response. It's so saddening

cc Armynu (VP)
Senate president

Sorry about that.

I thought I've given the approval for you to air your views!

You should know that not all the citizens will see your request and also not all officials will see it.

Since the Presidency and Senate with some Ministers being aware of it, you can proceed.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
dominion92:
My humble suggestion is that the entire citizens of GOLDEN CITY should post our desired state where we would wish to serve our father's land.

Good morning everyone

GOOD DAY SIR!

I HAVE, WITHIN MY OFFICE, THE PRESIDENCY AND FINANCE MINISTER, ALONGSIDE BUREAU AND STATISTICS AND OTHER PORTFOLIOS... DRAFT OUT A WRITTEN INDENTURE TO THE PRESIDENT TO DISBURSE FUNDS FOR THE ANNUAL TRAFFIC CENSUS OF GOLDEN CITY CITIZEN'S COLLATION OF DATA AS PER THEIR PREFERRED STATE OF SERVICE AND REASONS.

THIS IS TO TAKE PLACE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE RELEASE OF NYSC TIME-TABLE FOR PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBER AWAITING BATCH A16.

YOUR OPINION IS HIGHLY WELCOMED.
THANK YOU FOR RAISING SUCH A WONDERFUL EXHORTATIVE VIEW.

Signed!!

Minister of internal affairs!
Yanabasee
13/11/2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kbs468:

Heeeeeeeeey! President LogoDWhiz see d Minister of justice we have been waiting for!
Now all better by far secondary skul (UNILORIN) graduates here, pls open up oo becos one of U needs ur assistance now more eva b4 oo

Lol!
Good to know bro.

Is he willing?
If he is, let him impress us.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
DTOBS:
Thanks your excellency!
You're welcome honorable minister
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kbs468:

Let me respond on behalf of President LogoDWhiz and I say thus: actually ur suggestion is not a bad idea we felt that d minister of Internal affairs in d person of Yanabasee under whose supervision is located d NYSC department is unavoidably absent else he should have come up with d modalities for dat

Ohh.

Thanks for standing in.

Btw, what was his suggestion?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
@Agoro1
Weldone my honorable Minister.
Wonderful work you did with the updated list. And you didn't disappoint me. Good of you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
johndanny:
this is so comprehensive. Good Job Sir
Pls sir just click on modify and then erase Sambest2 from ur quote because he is our Special guest and not a PCM so as to avoid spamming his mentions especially now that he is busy with camp things. Agoro1 should do same pls. Thanx in anticipation of ur prompt response
Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information
Modified: Pls president LogoDWhiz kindly do same by removing as stated above
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Agoro1:
THE OUTCOME OF GOLDEN CITY CENSUS
CC
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Kbs468
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Ojeifo12
Yanabaseee
Johndanny
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Prettyjo
Jubreelguy
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
Omoalhajayezz11
Banks92
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chiomieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPosh
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
Aksquared
winningsun
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Meklex
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
amodu
Kingley3218
DTOBS
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Dopemonies
lekside05
Happysmoke
Oluwafirefunmi
Kangol99
Chinweukamaka

Val601
phoebe
elegushichilling
priceless21
mickyswaggz
ChizzyB
Mikkyboy008
Barbwirepro

Signed by Agoro1: The minister of Planning and Logistics

Please if your name isn't included kindly signify, so that our minister will make adjustment.

-President
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
petiteee:
mabinu ooooo ko ye mi Gan. But am not a PCM sha
ofcourse mo moh pe o e kin shee PCM tele telee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kbs468:

Well its a bit harmonisation cum liasoning kind of functioning among the 3 tiers of government so to say. Ie Federal, state and local government partnership kind of involvement with the sole aim of a better government to citizen service delivery. So going by omoalhajayezz's training as a public administrator as per his first experience, I decided to nominate him for your appendage.
Talking about expanding the interior ministry headed by Yanabasee, I guess the NYSC, Civil Defence, Police, Immigration, Road safety, Forest Guards and a host of other parastatals are already too much for his office

Okay!

Nomination approved.

Ojeifo12, kindly forward his name to the senate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by petiteee(f): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kbs468:
Gud job minister of Planning and Logistics (Agoro1) but pls review the list for the benefit of some newly registered Citizens, however exclude Petiteee because I personally invited her here as a special foreign guest whose coming wasn't actually on an Official duty. So take note
lol! Smh! #NYSCBATCHA2015 wink cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good evening ,good people of Golden city........
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh.

Thanks for standing in.

Btw, what was his suggestion?
dominion92 has actually been answered by d Internal Affairs Minister himself and its about compelling Every Citizen to allow their wards who are due for A 2016 service year declare their 3 states of choice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
petiteee:
Very gud! So U ar among those dat did us ojoro in A15 and den collabo 2 do anoda 1 in B15 but as d saying goes 'once beaten twice shine', so it is now 'Twice beaten shine once and for all relative to mobilization oo' with A 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
petiteee:
Evening
Where are u serving ma'am?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kbs468:

dominion92 has actually been answered by d Internal Affairs Minister himself and its about compelling Every Citizen to allow their wards who are due for A 2016 service year declare their 3 states of choice

Okay Sir.

I think the Minister of Interior gave the right response.

Let's wait for TT.

My own perfect time for that kind of thing is a week to when registration starts. (It can run for a week).

Or immediately after the registration.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by petiteee(f): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kbs468:

Very gud! So U ar among those dat did us ojoro in A15 and den collabo 2 do anoda 1 in B15 but as d saying goes 'once beaten twice shine', so it is now 'Twice beaten shine once and for all relative to mobilization oo' with A 2016
lol, eyah. Sorry. Which sch did u finish frm?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
arcnomec:

Evening my minister
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chumaster(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
ok, I rep A16
username already there
UNIZIK
computer science
would love Akwaibom Abuja and Rivers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
petiteee:
lol, eyah. Sorry. Which sch did u finish frm?
NSUK
U?
Dis one dat ur special invitation has now turned to an Ambassadorial appointment from #NYSCBATCHA2015 Republic, clear my doubt becos ur letter of credence is showing 11 October 2015. Did U roja dat?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kbs468:
Pls sir just click on modify and then erase Sambest2 from ur quote because he is our Special guest and not a PCM so as to avoid spamming his mentions especially now that he is busy with camp things. Agoro1 should do same pls. Thanx in anticipation of ur prompt response
Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information
Modified: Pls president LogoDWhiz kindly do same by removing as stated above

Done!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by petiteee(f): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kbs468:

NSUK
U?
Dis one dat ur special invitation has now turned to an Ambassadorial appointment from #NYSCBATCHA2015 Republic, clear my doubt becos ur letter of credence is showing 11 October 2015. Did U roja dat?
u don't believe me? BTW, u talk intelligently. I admire dat
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Okay Sir.

I think the Minister of Interior gave the right response.

Let's wait for TT.

My own perfect time for that kind of thing is a week to when registration starts. (It can run for a week).

Or immediately after the registration.
very Well and GOD Almighty in his infinite mercies shall lead us till then and beyond
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kbs468:
very Well and GOD Almighty in his infinite mercies shall lead us till then and beyond

Okay Sir

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
petiteee:
u don't believe me? BTW, u talk intelligently. I admire dat
Ofcourse I do believe U but as a Minister of Information of THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GOLDEN CITY, i am the d image maker of d government of d day so u wouldn't expect me pass across falsehood hence d query.
About intelligence, Well I say thank U and U too is not an exception including everyone I av come across on dis thread.
Now discharging my duty as d Attorney General, U av no right 2 remain silent over d question I ask ed U 4 anything U say shall be used in ur favour
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by petiteee(f): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2015
Kbs468:

Ofcourse I do believe U but as a Minister of Information of THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GOLDEN CITY, i am the d image maker of d government of d day so u wouldn't expect me pass across falsehood hence d query.
About intelligence, Well I say thank U and U too is not an exception including everyone I av come across on dis thread.
Now discharging my duty as d Attorney General, U av no right 2 remain silent over d question I ask ed U 4 anything U say shall be used in ur favour
cool cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2015
petiteee:
cool cool
so do U serve in a school, ministry, parastatal, private firm, local, state or federal secretariat? I mean 4 U 2 b awake till now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:20am On Nov 14, 2015
johndanny:
my fellow policy maker
My fellow linear programmer! .....grin....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2015
johndanny:
my fellow policy maker
My fellow linear programmer! .....grin....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Banks92:

hahahahahaha bros d body need some essentials
The body need oversight function
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:55am On Nov 14, 2015
arcnomec:
Have you been cleared by the chamber?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.