Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3417425 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Adebowale89:
what can I say to God who had given me this privilege to exist in this Golden city

I revalidated with last batch but because of the lateness of my dept graduating list, I wasn't mobilised. result &graduating list are now intact. well prepared for Batch A 2016

EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY (EKSU)

philosophy 2015

preferred states of deployment: Enugu, delta &akwa ibom
You are welcomed

hope am welcome to this golden city, you guys are inspiring & doing a great job. great eksuite in the house
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Adebowale89:
what can I say to God who had given me this privilege to exist in this Golden city

I revalidated with last batch but because of the lateness of my dept graduating list, I wasn't mobilised. result &graduating list are now intact. well prepared for Batch A 2016

EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY (EKSU)

philosophy 2015

preferred states of deployment: Enugu, delta &akwa ibomyou are welcomed

hope am welcome to this golden city, you guys are inspiring & doing a great job. great eksuite in the house
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2015
AirstarKane:
Imagine followed this post o. Anyhow I want to be citizen sha. Ermm
Name:Light
Uni:OAU
you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2015
horexy:

Horexy
OAU
Chemical Engr, 2015
Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Rivers

Welcome me na guys

you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Moyanbe:
Ola
Plant Physiology
Funaab
Lagos Edo and kwara

Can I know the president, his cabinet and Senate president?
you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Good morning all ,
All ministers and ministerial nomenee, should forward their names and portfolio to me for unward transfer to the Red chamber for screening and approval.
Thanks in anticipation.
From the presidency
Good morning and happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2015
DTOBS:
Mr Adebowale89 you're welcome....

thanks brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2015
arcnomec:

Morning Hon.minister......so Armynu is also an old PCM like us.......

I dey tell you.... We don tay dey wait for NYSC.... Bt we still good to go bro... Old PCM New PCM all join we dey dere... God will do it for us mate... Every disappointment is a blessing.... Good to know I am not alone.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2015
arcnomec:

Armynu,so you too missed out on those batches .......My brother,same here with me....God will help us all old PCM..

I dey tell you bro.... But just like u said God will help us all old and new.... The wait is almost over.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2015
biotechshola:
The derailers are confused set of human beings, they don't really knw wat they want. I suggest we don't waste our precious tym talking abt them. There are meant to be critics anyway.

One I disagree to call 'them' 'derailers'. Because the main purpose of thread as this is not to act some 'fantasy' drama. The main purpose is to share news, talk, advices, share experiences about nysc and specifically the next batch of mobilisation. the motives behind this thread of course brings graduates from different schools across the nation under similar interests. And definitely when we don't talk about nysc, there are so many stuff to discuss. Of course this drama could be one but some persons disagree with that, of course myself see this drama as poor and unnecessary I mean not to offend anyone. I mean ordinarily when we hang out with our Bros or girlfriends we don't act politics we might talk about politics but man the drama that's something.
So if some persons is against the drama that doesn't make them a 'derailer' it simply means they see beyond this funny drama.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Teeboy15:
Bro what form r u pple filling?
GOOD MORNING SIR AND HAPPY SUNDAY!
MOBILISATION FORM, SIR.
I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT MOST SCHOOLS DO NOT EMBARK ON THAT PROCESS...
SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOUR SCHOOL ALSO FILL MOBILISATION FORMS.
IF I MAY ASK, WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU GRADUATE FROM SIR?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2015
stlaibrowne:

One I disagree to call 'them' 'derailers'. Because the main purpose of thread as this is not to act some 'fantasy' drama. The main purpose is to share news, talk, advices, share experiences about nysc and specifically the next batch of mobilisation. the motives behind this thread of course brings graduates from different schools across the nation under similar interests. And definitely when we don't talk about nysc, there are so many stuff to discuss. Of course this drama could be one but some persons disagree with that, of course myself see this drama as poor and unnecessary I mean not to offend anyone. I mean ordinarily when we hang out with our Bros or girlfriends we don't act politics we might talk about politics but man the drama that's something.
So if some persons is against the drama that doesn't make them a 'derailer' it simply means they see beyond this funny drama.

You say it's a drama... I say that drama is educative!

Politics is practice everywhere... Even when u hangout with your guys and girlfriends... You ignorantly practice politics...

Again! The politics discussed on this thread is in a relative manner to what you're condemning! The politics discussed has in many ways been used to relay informations about mobilisation and nysc.... You're not just seeing it beyond your nose and so your criticism is without intuition!

And nobody is stopping anybody from posting informations or asking questions!

Many political ideas have been shared here that before time I knew nothing about.... And I want to hold on to the faith that one day I could be a minister of internal affairs as I've already been appointed on this threat, God's willing! You wouldn't know!!!

Take your time bro... Share what u want to share...and let the people that fancy this politics discuss it...

There are other threads on this forum that have been diverted from it's core topic to something else and nobody coughs... So why making it look as if people talkin about politics are just outside the point?

Again, with time... The discussion on politics will reduce and nobody will even talk about it anymore...

If people try to make a place to be fun-filled please don't be a barrier to it.... Most people are only following this thread alone and they wish to make it worth following by creating fun...if u dnt wana be part of it... Just excuse urself...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2015
yanabasee:

Politics is practice everywhere... Even when u hangout with your guys and girlfriends... You ignorantly practice politics...

Again! The politics discussed on this thread is in a relative manner to what you're condemning! The politics discussed has in many ways been used to relay informations about mobilisation and nysc.... You're not just seeing it beyond your nose and so your criticism is without intuition!

Many political ideas have been shared here that before time I knew nothing about.... And I want to hold on to the faith that one day I could be a minister of internal affairs as I've already been appointed on this threat, God's willing! You wouldn't know!!!

Take your time bro... Share what u want to share...and let the people that fancy this politics discuss it...

There are other threads on this forum that have been diverted from it's core topic to something else and nobody coughs... So why making it look as if people talkin about politics are just outside the point?

Again, with time... The discussion on politics will reduce and nobody will even talk about it anymore...

If people try to make a place to be fun-filled please don't be a barrier to it.... Most people are only following this thread alone and they wish to make it worth following by creating fun...if u dnt wana be part of it... Just excuse urself...

I am sure you didn't take your time to go through my write up. You just respond base on your hatred for 'derailers' well you said we practice politics daily even when we hang out with our guys that's laughable though you want to teach me politic. Well we don't dramatise politics we discuss politics I mean they are two different things for crying out loud. And then you said if I have something to share I should just share it well I just did and am still doing it. And mind you there are some people on this same thread that agree with my view on this.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2015
stlaibrowne:

I am sure you didn't take your time to go through my write up. You just respond base on your hatred for 'derailers' well you said we practice politics daily even when we hang out with our guys that's laughable though you want to teach me politic. Well we don't dramatise politics we discuss politics I mean they are two different things for crying out loud. And then you said if I have something to share I should just share it well I just did and am still doing it. And mind you there are some people on this same thread that agree with my view on this.

Who said politics isn't dramatised?

When you sit out with your friends and when bills is to be settled and one person sits upon as the supreme man to foot the bills... At that point.. You've ignorantly practice politics...

Again, a family is a political institution according to the doctrine of coverture... Where you practice politics without knowing!

And when you angrily exert an authority on your girl friend or friend or younger brother to do something.. You've dramatised politics!

I took time to read your post and I apprehended every bit of what you insinuated...and I don't see anything wrong with the word "derailers"

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
arcnomec:

Morning Hon.minister......so Armynu is also an old PCM like us.......
my Brother na so... But faith and hope keeps us going n makes us strong
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
biotechshola:

she is currently at a health summit holding in a neighbouring country, she's wil be back to the country soon.
good to know.. Some things she has to do for her country (GOLDEN CITY)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
yanabasee:

believe me with time all this political stuff will reduce, once schools start uploading names and registrations start it will definately reduce
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
stlaibrowne:

If you have been following this thread closely, u would have realised that what we do here is beyond drama, it's a systematic way of assigning individuals to various duties in order to ensure proper and accurate information as regards the forth coming NYSC. We are so beyond playing sand and stone and the thought that we could stoop that low by anyone is definitely an insult to our personalities. Ofcourse, there are human differences, but i think it is wrong for you to look at it from that perspective. I give u an example, as a health minister, i post health related matters which are vital for everyone, and so is every other ministers. Hope av shed the brightness of my intelligence on the darkness of your ignorance as regards the politics here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
johndanny:
believe me with time all this political stuff will reduce, once schools start uploading names and registrations start it will definately reduce

Exactly my point! Brother mi...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Adebowale89:

not really got one issue last year but it has been sort out, I finished around June 2015

Okay.

Good to hear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Armynu:

I have been thinking bout that for a while now Mr President. I think leaving dem to express their View does no harm to us since it just their opinion... No body in here has brought up a topic so far that I know and others haven't contributed positively to.... They want us to talk bout something different but none of dem so far have come in hear to contribute anything to the thread except criticize... All am trying to say, ignoring dem is all one can do since in democracy d majority wins. (My View)
Thanks Mr President

Okay VP.

Nice input.

I've since decided to ignore them. But when such happen again, it just irks me.

Well, as acrcnomec as rightly said, they are all Golden City citizens.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
DTOBS:
Good morning citizens of golden city. We at the golden television and radio service promise to bring to our view/hearing the comprehensive list of all orientation camps and their address all over the country as soon as the production unit is ready. This is to further help our knowledge about the scheme as we await the formal TT from NYSC.

Moreover,those derailing this thread can do well by just viewing without commenting till they have something tangible to say/comment on.
Thanks
DTOBS
DG designate, Golden city radio, television and NOA.

cc: LogoDwhiz (President)
Armynu (Vice President)
Greatestman (Senate President)
Kuchaku (DSP)
Kbs468 (Minister for Info)

Make sense!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
greatestman:

My brother that is the reason we need the EFCC Chairman to have a good rapo with the moderator here for easy banning or hiding of post of derailers.
Honestly I am seek and tired of people showing their I too know. When we started this thread afresh where are they? You don't know the rationale behind the well structured government and you just come from no where to spew rubbish.

Hmm. That's a nice perspective.

I'll think about that.

Also, I think I'll just apply the medicine I used when some peeps were criticizing me when I started this thread.
Ignore the silly comments.
And reply the constructive ones.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
biotechshola:
Mr president sir, the well being of the great people of golden city is paramount to us in the ministry of health, and therefore, we hereby recommend that everybody should indulge in the habit of taking a glass of water prior eating every morning as this goes a long way in preventing some chronic health problems such as stroke, heart related diseases, e.t.c. We urge every member to kindly adhere to this practice, long live the greatest people of golden city.

Biotechshola
for ministry of health.

Wonderful health tip my minister.

And also, nice advice about the 'derailers'

So everyone, as the Minister of Health as announced, you are being adviced to drink a glass of water every morning. It goes a long way to positively affect your health.

I started today.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
biotechshola:

If you have been following this thread closely, u would have realised that what we do here is beyond drama, it's a systematic way of assigning individuals to various duties in order to ensure proper and accurate information as regards the forth coming NYSC. We are so beyond playing sand and stone and the thought that we could stoop that low by anyone is definitely an insult to our personalities. Ofcourse, there are human differences, but i think it is wrong for you to look at it from that perspective. I give u an example, as a health minister, i post health related matters which are vital for everyone, and so is every other ministers. Hope av shed the brightness of my intelligence on the darkness of your ignorance as regards the politics here.

Well the only thing you were able to do is tried to eclipse my intelligence but it's a good trial I must say alas it didnt work. I mean you can pass an information with out thinking you are in a fantasy land. I mean I don't have to be opposition leader before I can share an opposing view to the sand and stone drama situation on this thread l.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good evening citizens of golden city.
How was our services today?
We will soon begin the production of all NYSC states orientation camp address all over the country as earlier promised.
This production will be done in episodes and it promises to be educative and entertaining.
Stay tuned!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
We start in alphabetical order and we have....
ABIA (AB)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umunna,
Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.

ADAMAWA (AD)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Old Gongola
Brewery Damare Village Along Lapondo Road,
Girei LGA, Adamawa State.

AKWA IBOM (AK)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie
Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area, Akwa
Ibom State.

ANAMBRA (AN)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Progressive
Senior Secondary School, Umunya, Oyi Local
Government Area, Anambra State.

BAUCHI (BA)
Adult and Non-Formal Education Institute,
kangere, KM 16, Bauchi - Gombe Road, Bauch

BAYELSA (BY)
Kaiama Grammar School , Kaiama, Kolokuma/
Opokuma L.G.A Kaiama Grammar School,
Kaiama, Kolokoma-Opokuma Local Government
Area, Bayelsa State.

BENUE (BN)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wannune,
Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35
Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State.

BORNO (BO)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Biu Road,
Maiduguri LGA, Maiduguri, Borno State.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
CROSS RIVER (CR) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State.

DELTA (DT) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku, Aniocha North L.G.A. Delta State.

EBONYI (EB) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State.
EDO (ED) Okada Grammar School, Okada, Ovia North-East Local Government Area, Edo State.
EKITI (EK) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise-Orun/ Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State.
ENUGU (EN) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Awgu Local Government Area, Enugu State.

FCT (ABUJA) (FC) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT.

GOMBE (GM) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kilometer 27, Mallam Sidi, Kwame Local Government Area, Gombe State.
IMO (IM) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umudi Nkwerre Local Government Area, Imo State.

JIGAWA (JG) NYSC Permanent Camp, opposite Army Barrack, Fanisua Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
KADUNA (KD) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna – Abuja Road, Kaduna State.
KANO (KN) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State.
KATSINA (KT) Youth Multi-purpose Centre/ NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina State.
KEBBI (KB) NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Government Science College, Dakingari Local Government Area, Kebbi State.
KOGI (KG) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya, Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State.
KWARA (KW) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State.

LAGOS (LA) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State.

NASSARAWA (NS) Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp, Keffi, Nasarawa State.
NIGER (NG) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State.

OGUN (OG) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne Road, Sagamu Local Government Area, Sagamu, Ogun State.
ONDO (OD) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State.
OSUN (OS) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road, Ede North Local Government Area, Ede, Osun State.
OYO (OY) Government Technical College, Iseyin Local Government Area, Iseyin, Oyo State.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
arcnomec:
Mr president and Distinguished senators,I think all old PCM's should form elder statesmen council here in Golden city.........Wishing every citizen of Golden city a shining,satisfying and sweet Sunday......

Lol! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
PLATEAU (PL) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State. Plateau Camp Pictures

RIVERS (RV) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa-Gbam Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State.

SOKOTO (SO) Government Technical College Farfaru, Farfaru Local Government Area, Sokoto State.

TARABA (TR) Government College, Jalingo, Jalingo Local Government Area Taraba State.

YOBE (YB) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Fika, Fika Local Government Area, Yobe State.

ZAMFARA (ZM) NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Beside FRSC Office, Tsafe Local Government Area, Zamfara State.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
And that is the end of the production of our states orientation camp address across the country..
You can do well by checking them out and have a pretty knowledge of where you want to serve or where you will be heading to as determine by our Oga at the top (NYSC)

I want to appreciate the production crew for this well package production and to our partner at the NYSC we say a big thank you to them!

NB: The production was done through the help of our partner at the NYSC official home page.

Thanks
DTOBS
DG, Designate Radio,Television and NOA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.