Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,384 members, 7,853,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3426931 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2016

[size=20pt]DEDICATED TO EVERYONE INTENDING TO MAKE THIS CITY A PROBLEM SOLVER![/size]

jaybiz007:
**clears throat** I hail from Ogun state, born and bred in the city of Abeokuta.
Ogun state is touted as the industrial hub of the south-western part of Nigeria, and arguably the entire Nigeria. It houses so many factories ranging from Ibese cement factory (owned by Dangote - The Richest black man), Nestlé @ sagamu (FMCG - The pay is overwhelmingly attractive wink ), larfage wapco cement factory at ewekoro (multinational coy), and too numerous to mention. It is noteworthy that factories are partly concentrated in Sango-Ota.

Tourist attractions include the famous olumo rock, which housed the egbas during the pre-colonial wars. If you are a lover of history, then you will love to pay a visit to the historical site of bilikisu sungbo (Queen sheba). It is quite unfortunate that past and present governors didn't harness the potentials of this particular tourist site.

Abeokuta is the capital of Ogun state, and it possesses the necessary infrastructures and amenities of a modern emerging city. The road network is great and the best university of Agriculture in Nigeria is situated there.

Chai! To write epistle no be hear ooo...aswear una dey try. Kindly overlook any grammatical blunder.

TBC

[size=15pt]Great job there Mr. jaybiz007[/size]

This really shows that there are people who have the minds and concerns of others as a priority. Thumbs Up Brother! I solicit you make plans to include the number of LGAs in your writing as well as their prospects.

You can still stop by later after you have caught a deep breath from this your first epistle here to attend to other discusses.

Thanks for your usual cooperation!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Thank you [size=15pt]Mr. DTOBS[/size] for your continual updates. God Bless You!

Please your contributions are needed here sir on the discusses at hand.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:
Thank you [size=15pt]Mr. DTOBS[/size] for your continual updates. God Bless You!

Please your contributions are needed here sir on the discusses at hand.

Thank you very much sire for holding the ground. Please, I will do the needful when am free as I have a lot on my hand now and the countdown was as a result of commitment i have towards this great city.
Please bear with me all!
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2016
DTOBS:

Thank you very much sire for holding the ground. Please, I will do the needful when am free as I have a lot on my hand now and the countdown was as a result of commitment i have towards this great city.
Please bear with me all!
Thanks

Well understood Brother. Keep the good work!

Mr. Amodu, I sight Brother me. How are you and the health of your phone?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

Well understood Brother. Keep the good work!

Mr. Amodu, I sight Brother me. How are you and the health of your phone?

I laff

Good morning, I am doing good hoping my phone will exhibit same.

Will soon step out to find solution to it

Thanks for the care and concern. Thimbs up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2016
If u're lucky to be posted to Ogun state,pray to avoid getting Abeokuta. Rather pray for places like Sango,Sagamu,Mowe-Ibafo,Ijebu..cos there are heavy presence of industries in these parts. I can start to list disadvantages of Abk but i will just say one thing: POWER SUPPLY. Abeokuta is serviced by IBDEC,and d power is so bad that we go days without seeing light.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2016
merikims:
happy new month.Logodwhiz Bae am back from dubai ....loved the trip,wish u were there with me to enjoy your money. fraiser,crobboy,fraih,eaglevision,blizydodo and everybody I brought goodies for u guyz.. come and flex in the presidential Villa. If una no come Logodwhiz no go sign budget.
gud morning....... sorry I'm late, hope say yuu remain my share?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

[size=15pt]Jubrealguy Jubrealguy Jubrealguy ooo Thumbs Up![/size]

You needed to see how you got me so glued to my screen reading your writing so meticulously. Imagine the amount of information you have given to me not just for NYSC, but for life. Believe me that Ikeja (Computer Village in Particular), Oshodi, and Alaba Int'l Market have been my major experiences in Lagos because of business.

I really do appreciate the fact that you started and laid emphasis on the interior parts of Lagos to inform PCMs of what there are likely to encounter. Thumbs Up Brother once again.

You can still do well by attending to other discusses as well.
learnt a lot from this thread, i can remember vividly when i had a very bad day and i had no one to talk to, was already feeling sick then I opened NL just to see.... "jubrealguy, i av missed u a lot" from iambibi. Brother, one paracetamol....i didn't use again. So it was the least i could do, I'll try to get involved in the few ways I can.
U are mouthed brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Qutyjoice:
tongue

Nope let's do the table again.....

Qutyjoice-----> Chisophia-----> Iambibi.........And d rest.

Woh Mr Brimmie yu better run for your life, jubrealguy no dey joke wen it comz to Iambibi o...I don talk my own finish...

A.m Jawie paddy Ijebu(tongue out), was fyn n yurs ?

I think we will av to stretch that arrow even more cos my baby cnt be the final bus stop......brimmie case na by the way, abeg.....who them dey call ijebu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2016
ABB1:
Nice one there my friend... one yarinya for you

My Friend My friend, bn a while ooo, how u dey na? how life for that side
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybiz007(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Darey00:
If u're lucky to be posted to Ogun state,pray to avoid getting Abeokuta. Rather pray for places like Sango,Sagamu,Mowe-Ibafo,Ijebu..cos there are heavy presence of industries in these parts. I can start to list disadvantages of Abk but i will just say one thing: POWER SUPPLY. Abeokuta is serviced by IBDEC,and d power is so bad that we go days without seeing light.
As regards the power issue, it depends on where you reside. Leme, Ibara GRA, Quarry, Onikolobo have relatively stable power supply.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

Hhhhmm Such a nice outlay you have got there. I strongly believe implementing some of these (with the right systems and man-power) will definitely eradicate some of our recurring predicaments.

But talking about NYSC and Peugeot 504 Cars, when I was addressing a set of students yesterday, I threw a question in this line: KNOWING THAT NYSC IS JUST A NIGERIAN THING (NOT OBSERVED IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY), WHAT NECESSITATED NYSC IN THE FIRST PLACE AROUND THE 1970s
Education being continuous,i will gladly learn that from you sir,please kindly do justice to the above question because i believe you have one or more inputs about the above question.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
jaybiz007:

As regards the power issue, it depends on where you reside. Leme, Ibara GRA, Quarry, Onikolobo have relatively stable power supply.
yea u right.even me wey schl 4 Unaab,my area no dey see light,but schl and its surrounding area av gud supply
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gosj01(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
tuffpivot:
my broda i dnt understand ooo.... Elaborate pls

keep it brief and straight to the point
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Education being continuous,i will gladly learn that from you sir,please kindly do justice to the above question because i believe you have one or more inputs about the above question.

I have done justice to it already. See my quote below:

CROBBOY:

THERE WAS [size=15pt]DEFICIENCY[/size] IN THE WORK FORCE OR LABOUR MARKET

Due to the great and emerging civilization/industrialization that commenced soon after Nigerian independence, there was so much to be done with very few educated people to take up such job description/responsibilities.

As at the said time, majority of people saw education (or going to school as commonly considered) as a form of punishment/slavery from our colonial masters that were the major master minders. Most of the few who decided to get educated had to fly overseas for better opportunities which were available at their disposal. This was fuelled by the simplicity and lost cost with which Visas were been processed then.

The consequences of those actions were that the Tertiary Institutions (most of which were founded and funded through Acts) were preparing students for the workforce and local industries, only for these students to fly overseas upon graduation, or return to their normal traditional farming, leaving the Nigerian industries to suffer the fate. In some states (which I won't call names), it was as bad as having number of graduates similar to the number of fingers you have.

This led to the introduction of the compulsory NYSC scheme. As a means to make it attractive, they (Government) had to provide several incentives ranging from Peugeot 504, to houses, Beatle Car, Honda bike, etc.

THE REST CONTINUES FROM WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE SAID...

cc
justified10

Please your contributions are needed to the discussions we have on ground.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
learnt a lot from this thread, i can remember vividly when i had a very bad day and i had no one to talk to, was already feeling sick then I opened NL just to see.... "jubrealguy, i av missed u a lot" from iambibi. Brother, one paracetamol....i didn't use again. So it was the least i could do, I'll try to get involved in the few ways I can.
U are mouthed brother

grin grin grin
Funny dude. So that means if all or any of those suitors eventually take your wife iambibi from you, *in Rukkyola's voice*, OYO will be your case o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
villageGOAT, the only well trained pepper soup goat we have in this city from the village, I sight you sir.

We need your contributions to the discuss on board.

Qutyjoice, I sight you too!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

grin grin grin
Funny dude. So that means if all or any of those suitors eventually take your wife iambibi from you, *in Rukkyola's voice*, OYO will be your case o!
lol.......in this kinda scenario, i like to think about the positives, so u can rephrase by saying "you and this babe need to start making babies then" lol

Anywhere dem talk abt iambibi lyk ds, ur ear go just open
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
merikims:
for ur mind...try am.

Okay na.. make we see
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol.......in this kinda scenario, i like to think about the positives, so u can rephrase by saying "you and this babe need to start making babies then" lol

Anywhere dem talk abt iambibi lyk ds, ur ear go just open

Yeeeessssssss! You have finally confirmed it. Thanks for using the 'bolded' to encourage me (CROBBOY) and iambibi to start raisng children. You are the best friend I've ever met in this life.

eeeeeemmmmm, IAMBIBI DARLING, IAMBIBI DARLING, IAMBIBI DARLING, come oooooo your husband Jubrealguy said he is done with you ooooooooo

Come and meet:
the epitome of your dream man,
your destiny magnifier,
Your joy, happiness and peace amplifier,
A platonic and erotic man to turn your fracture into structure with a measure of pleasure in picture of your future into a culture of abundant leisures.

[size=15pt]Welcome home my Love![/size] gringringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Osun, whr I'm frm, is a state in South-Western Nig wt Oshogbo as its capital. It runs an agrarian economy and has 30 LGAs that includes Aiyedire, Aiyedaade, ede, Ejigbo, IWO, Ila, Oshogbo, etc.

Osun is a home to several Nig Higher Institutions including OAU which is located in the ancient town of Ile-Ife ( a tourist attraction itself). Other tourist centers are Olumirin Waterfalls in Erin-Ijesa town, Museum of Natural History (OAU), Osun-Oshogbo Sacred grove in Oshogbo, The Water Works in Iwo, etc.

Farming and Food Processing are very good biz to invest in since d state operates an agrarian economy. Crafts, tie and die, transportation, recharge card printing, etc are good bizs too. Oshogbo, ede, ife and iwo are good plcs to start.

Note: Electricity supply is generally good and we have banks and a couple of industries (hotels too) in Oshogbo esp nd Ife. grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

Yeeeessssssss! You have finally confirmed it. Thanks for using the bolded encourage me (CROBBOY) and iambibi to start raisng children. You are the best friend I've ever met in this life.

eeeeeemmmmm, IAMBIBI DARLING, IAMBIBI DARLING, IAMBIBI DARLING, come oooooo your husband Jubrealguy said he is done with you ooooooooo

Come and meet:
the epitome of your dream man,
your destiny magnifier,
Your joy, happiness and peace amplifier,
A platonic and erotic man to turn your fracture into structure with a measure of pleasure in picture of your future into a culture of abundant leisures.

[size=15pt]Welcome home my Love![/size] gringringrin
m sure u can see that was quoted meaning it's nt my words, it's just what you should have said so u can try to voice out what u just bolded now, u'll see u r talking to me, ur supposed rephrased statement not mine..... so stop dreaming and start dancing with reality
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
AdunniIwo:
Osun, whr I'm frm, is a state in South-Western Nig wt Oshogbo as its capital. It runs an agrarian economy and has 30 LGAs that includes Aiyedire, Aiyedaade, ede, Ejigbo, IWO, Ila, Oshogbo, etc.

Osun is a home to several Nig Higher Institutions including OAU which is located in the ancient town of Ile-Ife ( a tourist attraction itself). Other tourist centers are Olumirin Waterfalls in Erin-Ijesa town, Museum of Natural History (OAU), Osun-Oshogbo Sacred grove in Oshogbo, The Water Works in Iwo, etc.

Farming and Food Processing are very good biz to invest in since d state operates an agrarian economy. Crafts, tie and die, transportation, recharge card printing, etc are good bizs too. Oshogbo, ede, ife and iwo are good plcs to start.

Note: Electricity supply is generally good and we have banks and a couple of industries (hotels too) in Oshogbo esp nd Ife. grin
Osun will undoubtedly be my home for one year, I'll make sure I enjoy my time there , can't wait for the famous arugba festival.
Thanks ma'am

OSUN! Here I come
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
If I bcom d president of Nig for a week, we're going bk to d military regime. The next president shld take it frm der. grin

I HATE POLITICS!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
Osun will undoubtedly be my home for one year, I'll make sure I enjoy my time there , can't wait for the famous arugba festival.
Thanks ma'am

OSUN! Here I come

You're welcome. Make sure u visit my hometown too...we've got a lot of ....errrmm....elders. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
Good morning peeps, I think CROBBOY, Logodwhiz and Kbs468 brought up an idea that will be valuable to PCMs as most of us would have little or no knowledge of our states of deployment, so the few things we might have learnt here on our states deployed will gives us an expectation of what to see, so we can brace up better. I felt reluctant to put in something being a lagos boy and I'm like everybody knows Lagos now but I think I'm wrong cos of all the plenty lines I'd be writing about lagos, a line might be very invaluable to someone so I'll be writing about Lagos now, I hope someone finds it useful and anywhere I go wrong, someone should feel free to correct me cos i know a lotta peeps here knows abt lagos maybe better than I do.

Weldone bro..

Your perspective of things will definitely be different. Which will make it even more interesting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
AdunniIwo:

You're welcome. Make sure u visit my hometown too...we've got a lot of ....errrmm....elders. grin
Really? Where is your hometown
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Phinity318:

Bless u

Bless you too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
LogoDWhiz, welcome sir. I trust you should have been busy.

Please take up from where I have stopped. If you have noticed the harmony between our citizens has greatly increased and responses has also been very impressive.

Please join me encourage these great minds.

Imagine the good writing skills our citizens have been hiding within themselves all along
undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Benue State is located in north central of Nigeria with a unique diverse cultural activities as a uniting factor, it bounded by kogi, nasarawa and cross-river state.

It has 23 local govt: makurdi, gboko, APA, otukpo, oju, obi, buruku, agatu, ogbadibo, tarka, ukum, ohimini, gwer-east and west, vandiakya,guma..., with Tiv, idoma and igede as a major language. it is called FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION due to the fertile land associated with agricultural activities. though the state has little in terms of factories and companies to engaged skills youth but the citizens are industrious and cater for themselves.

social activities generally is lively, since the youth did not have serious work to do they resorted to clubbing and partying so if you are a flirting type then Benue is a sure place for you. power supply is 70% guarantee most especially in the 80% rural areas.

95% corps member are posted to school and the state give optimum respect to corpers. accommodation is relatively high in places like makurdi, otukpo and gboko but in rural areas you might have accommodation for free or at a cheapest rate. but it is not every part of the state that are rosy, they are some hinterland that are not funny so brace yourself for the worst if it may arise.

standard of living is high and the cost of living is low, and the security system is guarantee if not because of Fulani invasion of a recent but communal clashes is the things of the past.

lastly, Benue state breed the most beautiful and socialize girls in Nigeria that can meet your needs at all round, though we advocate for Christ-like life and morality but if you choose to do "kpekus" you can get them but OYO is your name.

welcome to Benue state and enjoy yourself while serving your fatherland.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
jubrealguy:
Really? Where is your hometown

IWO.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fireandice:
happy birthday to me and my twin sis......

Happy birthday to you and your sis..

Bigger you two I pray..
#llnp

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.