Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3436475 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
CROBBOY:
See how you guys have caused my precious meal to turn into burnt offering shockedshockedshocked Now I have to eat charcoal undecided

Na wao for this addiction o!

Sorrrry bro.
Life of a bachelor. .

What about sc31?
My SA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Wow!!!

Excellent points..

Thanks bro..

Hoping you'll touch other sections
Haaa,pressy,won't it be suicidal for a country like Nigeria armed forces to be daring the USA armed forces?how can i touch other sections wen we have the intellectuals to do so in this great city,I can flex muscles in GL and not in GC sir.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Brimmie(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Qutyjoice:

I dey tell yu, change season yaff take over...How was d day?
Jus there.. Market no move! sad
I dey Cover Events (Photo & Video).. Just in case! wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Brimmie(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ykxs0l2zq20r22bihjhv52rr5roe0k2a1340260[/img]
smiley

[size=20]iAmBibi Hooks iAmBrimmie[/size]

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Haaa,pressy,won't it be suicidal for a country like Nigeria armed forces to be daring the USA armed forces?how can i touch other sections wen we have the intellectuals to do so in this great city,I can flex muscles in GL and not in GC sir.

Lol.. I understand the technicalities involved..

But you're our guest. And you're doing us a favour.

Let's access from your pot of knowledge

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
being president for one week? too short..

I will only think of what can be implemented within dat one week...policies and laws dat wouldn't take long process to get dem implemented and which would be felt by nigerians if continued.

only one thing comes to my mind, I will scrap or change the "face" of NURTW. .d union encourages thugery and laziness dat leads to insecurity and robbery...if u live in IB or lag, u will understand..

cc

logodwhiz

crobboy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. this is funny..

Na to divert public funds sure pass abi?
Welldone..

Thanks for dropping your opinion. .

Expect you to touch others

Bro no b rili divert oo na recirculation or public fund o... Nd changing d change changes
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
tuffpivot:

Bro no b rili divert oo na recirculation or public fund o... Nd changing d change changes

Hmm..

Na same tin..

Weldone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pressy LogoDWhiz, apology for not airing my view on matters arising yet, will do so in due time. My phone is experiencing battery problem, charge it a whole day it won't leave 1 or 2 %.

Marvluv, let's meet you dear.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Yea dear.. I'm aware.. cheesy

But I'll appreciate it if during your free time. You can just drop by and lend your voice to this discussion. .

We will have more knowledge on the subject matter..

And no one knows where the things learnt will be useful...

Ofcourse....IN
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
justified10:

I will only think of what can be implemented within dat one week...policies and laws dat wouldn't take long process to get dem implemented and which would be felt by nigerians if continued.

only one thing comes to my mind, I will scrap or change the "face" of NURTW. .d union encourages thugery and laziness dat leads to insecurity and robbery...if u live in IB or lag, u will understand..

cc

logodwhiz

crobboy

Yea.. 1 week can never be enough.. unless whatever u say will be the final say even when u leave. ..

Yea.. I agree with you on that
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Yea.. 1 week can never be enough.. unless whatever u say will be the final say even when u leave. ..

Yea.. I agree with you on that
but mesef go try do lyk obj o..

cos as a one week president, my status gatz change..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
amodu:
Pressy LogoDWhiz, apology for not airing my view on matters arising yet, will do so in due time. My phone is experiencing battery problem, charge it a whole day it won't leave 1 or 2 %.

Marvluv, let's meet you dear.

Ohh. No problem
Trust u to deliver..

Sorry about that.
I guess it's an android phone..
Encountered it too..
You can either it change the charging port..

But if you sti have the warranty. Go to where you bought it and complain
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by marvluv(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
pls, is it tru dat corpers allawee has been deducted to 14 thousand plus abi na April fool??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
marvluv:
pls, is it tru dat corpers allawee has been deducted to 14 thousand plus abi na April fool??
na April foolish grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
justified10:

cc

logodwhiz

crobboy

Trust me, i witness NURTW Fight over a garage when i was in Jss3. it wasn't funny. i saw everything where i hid, i still have bad dreams abt those graphic contents. imagine a 13year old watching something gruesome like that. God bless Nigeria
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Ofcourse....IN

Okay dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh. No problem
Trust u to deliver..

Sorry about that.
I guess it's an android phone..
Encountered it too..
You can either it change the charging port..

But if you sti have the warranty. Go to where you bought it and complain

Thanks for the trust you have in me.

Yes it is an android phone.

The warranty already expired as I bought it a year ago, so I want to test the battery in another phone before proceeding to buy another one.

I am very much appreciative for your care and concern. Well, it is an hallmark of a noble, selfless and passionate leader which you have been known for.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
marvluv:

April fool. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
There are so many ways in which we can salvage our ailing educational system,if am the minister of education,I will only do the following:
**Copy and implement the world leading universities laws into the Nigerian educational sectors.
**See to it that our grassroots education is monitored properly(The Nursery and primary classes because that's the bedrock of a good education,foundation it is).
**Lecturers,yes,we have the "you can't jump and pass"among them,will make a strict rules,victimize any students and lose your job or face a fine of 2months with no pay.
**Serene environment,without that education will be like forcing a camel to a river,renovations will be carried out every 2years in each universities,college or poly.
**Persuade the relevant authorities like the president,lawmakers to make a law,strict one to any parastatals never to place the foreign certificates over the indigenous ones.
**As every child who successfully completed his/her primary to university education will be rewarded financially just like in the olden days where peugeot cars are be given out,i.e.primary level,got yours,a substantial finance that will nearly sustain them to the last stage of their secondary education.
**Overall,re-introduce technical and practical works into our basic,secondary and tertiary schools and not all is theoretical.
Cc: LogoDWhiz
CROBBOY
And all GC citizens.

Hhhhmm Such a nice outlay you have got there. I strongly believe implementing some of these (with the right systems and man-power) will definitely eradicate some of our recurring predicaments.

But talking about NYSC and Peugeot 504 Cars, when I was addressing a set of students yesterday, I threw a question in this line: KNOWING THAT NYSC IS JUST A NIGERIAN THING (NOT OBSERVED IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY), WHAT NECESSITATED NYSC IN THE FIRST PLACE AROUND THE 1970s
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Trust me, i witness NURTW Fight over a garage when i was in Jss3. it wasn't funny. i saw everything where i hid, i still have bad dreams abt those graphic contents. imagine a 13year old watching something gruesome like that. God bless Nigeria
u can imagine..

it is d only place lazy, uneducated and touts run to for daily bread...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
marvluv:

Definitely an April fool

This reminds me of what our amiable CROBBOY said that 'he had decided not to believe anything whatsoever for today, even his own name'. grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
amodu:

Thanks for trust you have in me.

Yes it is an android phone.

The warranty already expired as I bought it a year ago, so I want to test the battery in another. phone proceeding to buy another one.

I am very much appreciative for your care and concern. Well, it is an hallmark of a noble, selfless and passionate leader which you have been known for.

You are welcome.

It's kind of peculiar to them..
Might be an hardware problem which will involve changing the charging port of battery.
Or software.. This can be hardly fixed by these phone engineers..

Ohh.. sorry about that.
You can still try your luck if there is no option anymore..

Lol.. it's nothing.
You're welcome
And thanks for the compliment
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
CROBBOY:

Hhhhmm Such a nice outlay you have got there. I strongly believe implementing some of these (with the right systems and man-power) will definitely eradicate some of our recurring predicaments.

But talking about NYSC and Peugeot 504 Cars, when I was addressing a set of students yesterday, I threw a question in this line: KNOWING THAT NYSC IS JUST A NIGERIAN THING (NOT OBSERVED IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY), WHAT NECESSITATED NYSC IN THE FIRST PLACE AROUND THE 1970s

Civil war..

To promote unity..

That's actually the reason why we go to camp and why nysc is a paramilitary setup..

After the civil war then, nysc was Introduced to promote unity in the country and also so that other tribes will get to know each other.
And then they were trained. Self defence and normal training in case of anything..
And you'll taught some basics about the state you are going to serve in..
Tradition. Greetings and so on
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
justified10:
but mesef go try do lyk obj o..

cos as a one week president, my status gatz change..

Lol.. na so..

And you'll be entitled to some privileges as an ex president
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
CROBBOY:

it was to ensure unity in Nigeria...

but now, it has becum a burden'
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

I see no issue though. . Just make sure you take note of this error henceforth..

You can also correct it in camp.

You can also correct it by logging to your portal.. you'll see the option there..
tanx alot....if i correct it on my profile will d change b effective immediatly and will i also be able 2 print a new green card with d new name arrangement.tanx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Yes here to have fun but at the same time our fun is becoming boring coz of NYSC ish...It z as if som pple are now working, and some are tired of aving fun here everyday.....I seriously love this thread but finding it difficult to com coz of many reasons(yu know ryt).....I love everybody infact I wish to meet y'all if possible..I promise to be coming here everyday.

# I rep GC#

#I rep GC#

CC

Y'all

Love you all!!!

Keeping GC till d real day......
I absolutely share in your concerns of getting series of frustrations resulting from NYSC's inconsistent nature. I even appreciate your willingness to make productive use of your available time by getting involved in some productive venture. More grease to your elbow Dearie!

However, some of us that seem to look consistent here are HEAVILY working as well (In my own case, I work at least 9 hours a day). Its all about time management babe (and believe me when I say this is the real life after school).

[size=13pt]There are a lot of silent observers who get inspired as a result of your contributions and commitment. Do not betray them Dear.[/size]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Brimmie:

smiley
[size=20]iAmBibi Hooks iAmBrimmie[/size]
.......Brimmieee oo.... * runs out of thread*...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Civil war..

To promote unity..

That's actually the reason why we go to camp and why nysc is a paramilitary setup..

After the civil war then, nysc was Introduced to promote unity in the country and also so that other tribes will get to know each other.
And then they were trained. Self defence and normal training in case of anything..
And you'll taught some basics about the state you are going to serve in..
Tradition. Greetings and so on
Oh yes I agree partially. But these were only introduced later as strategies to curtail some contingencies that erupted in the course of the scheme, and were not the primary reason behind its introduction.

justified10:
it was to ensure unity in Nigeria...

but now, it has becum a burden'

This was an extended reason not the primary reason.

[size=18pt]AIRTIME OF ANY OF THE NIGERIAN MAJOR TELCOS AWAITS WHOEVER GET THIS RIGHT[/size]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Spixytinxy, where are you ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
CROBBOY:

Oh yes I agree partially. But these were only introduced later as strategies to curtail some contingencies that erupted in the course of the scheme, and were not the primary reason behind its introduction.

This was an extended reason not the primary reason.

[size=18pt]AIRTIME OF ANY OF THE NIGERIAN MAJOR TELCOS AWAITS WHOEVER GET THIS RIGHT[/size]

Well.. frrom the NYSC act that I read.. it was due to the civil war..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.