Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Internet Marketing - How To Be A Successful Marketer In Any Business Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Marketing - How To Be A Successful Marketer In Any Business Online (686 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing - How To Be A Successful Marketer In Any Business Online by steadycash: 2:21am On Mar 17, 2009
The internet marketing area is very huge ground to cover that's why most people feel so overwhelmed and shocked when they first start doing this internet marketing business.

Well since I know how much of a overwhelming experience this can be I have to put together some marketing ideas and simple tactics to get you started in this large internet marketing world.

1. You will need to find someone to help you go along this path to success. Now I'm not saying get a mentor I believe there some people who just can say they are a mentor and not and just take your money for whatever marketing course you sign up with that person and just leave you a hanging that has happened to myself before.

So I would advise you to find someone who will give you knowledge for free show the ropes without charging you any money upfront. Like someone who gives you free reports and free advise on topics. That is person you truly want to help you and who could be a true mentor. Then if you trust he or she and you feel comfortable in what their teaching you and you like how he or she helping you then maybe you should join them in their business or marketing course.

2. The next thing that would be very wise for you to use Face book. Go get your profile page set up and start networking with like minded people that do internet marketing, business online there are over 100 groups you can join there where people are doing exactly what your interested in.

First type in the groups section internet marketing and you will find many groups for you to join and learn more about and be able to network as well.

Then I will advise you too join some internet marketing forums you will find many people here who just love to network, share knowledge, and help each other in every kind of internet marketing niche. Some great forums to join for free are the Warrior forum, Associate programs, Digital point as well there are many other ones as well too long to list but these are some great forums to gain more knowledge in.

Also you really want to get on twitter there is so much knowledge floating around there you will not believe it great information you will find there about many topics.

3. Marketing ideas to use today. Well since most people when they first get online don't want to spend too much money marketing at first like using Pay per click, e-zine ads, buying lists, and buying leads.

Which I don't encourage no one to do this when they first begin online. Pay per click you must have a training course before you do that because you can lose far too much money. Buying lists usually doesn't work to good, e-zine ads you must have the right format down for that to work as well so I believe you use the power of social media and web 2.0 marketing.

Now this does take time and for you to do this on a regular basis but this can be very powerful. Use the power of video marketing on You Tube, or other video sites Google video, Meta cafe the search engines love video and don't be shy it is not so bad think about this you can finally be on TV.

Then network on Face book and forums don't pitch your business give value and just put your link out there and if people like the value you give they might join you in your business.

You have got to use twitter this is a great tool to network and build relationships with people. Also go out get you a free blog, or go to Hub pages, Squidoo and provide some great content doing all of this consistently. With time can give you free leads and great Search engine rankings more exposure for yourself.

These tactics really can give some good results stick with it try to put at least 45 minutes to a hour doing this everyday for 2-3 months and you will see some results.

Then once you do this you can learn some paid marketing tactics that can work faster for yourself but web 2.0 can be more powerful in the long run. Think about this when you don't feel like doing anything you will become a celebrity over the internet by doing all of these things and you will be in the position as a leader and this can be very profitable in the long run.

so if you really understand how internet marketing work you dont need to streech yourself and i hope in this forum they give us a lot of info so that will can succed online see you at the top

(1) (Reply)

Foods Supplier / Need Advice On A Bar/pub Business: Pls Help / Have You Heard Of Getaway Club Biz? What Is Ur Idea? Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.