Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal (32710 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers / Rivers Poll : Tribunal Strikes Out APC's Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Mznaett: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dakuku is a cool guy but since he's under APC mehn,,he'd lose #bigtime

If you check very well,you'll find out that those guyz supporting APC are #Endtime thugs

1 Like

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Forwetinnah: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia:
Just take note of my words here on wike.History will always find a way of repeating itself. Wike will go the same way with omehia

All I see from your post is NOISE! Hope you don't change your moniker when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Jorussia(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
You ve not masturbated on Osun thread with vigour the way you are masturbating here
Lol,its now masturbating with vigour abi?I am always on the path of truth and reality.

1 Like

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by illiad: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dakuku should run for Lagos governorship

Yolobas should show him real love and not this fake nairaland keyboard love

2 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Jorussia(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Dakuku is a cool guy but since he's under APC mehn,,he'd lose #bigtime

If you check very well,you'll find out that those guyz supporting APC are #Endtime thugs
lol,why are you being economical with the truth?everybody knows that its wike that is the king of thugs in Rivers.

4 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by illiad: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dakuku should run for Lagos governorship

Yolobas should show him real love and not this fake nairaland keyboard love

1 Like

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Jorussia(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

All I see from your post is NOISE! Hope you don't change your moniker when the time comes
sure,i won't.

2 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by dinachi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
There will not be any rerun in Rivers state, mark my words! The Tribunal will declare Dakuku duly elected and Wike will go to court.

6 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by bakila: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
ddippset:
Exactly my point, don't mind the apc e rats! APC can never win Rivers state just exactly the way we thought APC could never win Nigeria!
Having read your post, having considered history, having carefully listened and watched orubebe on worldwide television. I agree with you and sentenced you to one like from me.

2 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Rilwayne001: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
sukkot:
oh the peterside fellow na correct man shey ? no be kleptocrat ? no oiffense << that pekam dude ? lol

Yes my bros. peterside na correct dude. wink

4 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by sukkot: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yes my bros. peterside na correct dude. wink
ok he is endorsed. we shall put our full weight behind petersback wink

5 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Mznaett: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia ifa hear!
Were d Judas of Ubima dey? undecided
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by glory2glory: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia:
Just take note of my words here on wike.History will always find a way of repeating itself. Wike will go the same way with omehia

My brother, don't mind the wailing wailers.
Let them keep boasting. If they are so sure of winning rerun, why is Wike so desperate to truncate justice at the tribunal. The man is so desperate, he's ready to do anything to make sure APC' s petition is thrown out. Unfortunately, no more federal might, no more impunity .

2 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Jorussia(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Jorussia ifa hear!

Were d Judas of Ubima dey? undecided
he is throwing bombs from behind the scene against wike and rivers PDP, by the time the smokes from the bombs settle down,APC will already be in govt house pH.

2 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Jorussia(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
glory2glory:

Let them keep boasting. If they are so sure of winning rerun, why is Wike so desperate to truncate justice at the tribunal. The man is so desperate, he's ready to do anything to make sure APC' s petition is thrown out. Unfortunately, no more federal might, no more impunity .
Don't mind them. Are you in govt pH?
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Jorussia(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
glory2glory:

Don't mind them. Are you in pH?

1 Like

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by glory2glory: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia:
Don't mind them. Are you in pH?
Yes. Born and bred.
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by tola268: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Tell the wanking zombies. Rivers is PDP, and PDP is Rivers.
Don't mind them they are senseless people, they are acting on advise of white people that wanted to destablise Nigeria
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Mznaett: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia a man with a sane and innocent mind can't try what you mentioned above.

Only d devil does that and now we all know who the devil is.
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by azimibraun: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
I can't forget watching Ameachi on either AIT I think it's on Focus Nigeria or Channelstv sunrisedaily saying, Rufus Adah Goerge, Melfod Okilo, Peter Odili and Himself Ameachi are all Ikwere hence he Ameachi will fight any Ikwere Man that stands for Governorship because they have the population as Rivers state was not meant for the Ikwere's alone. I tripped for him that day. Because I know what the Ebira, Okun, Basa, are facing in Kogi state thesame is the case of the IdomaMan in Benue. Ameachi's problem with PEJ and Wike started from that day and GEJ was blindly draged into it.
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Babs2040: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
LIKE IT OR NOT WIKE HAS COME TO STAY & HE'S WORKING.
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Jorussia(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Jorussia a man with a sane and innocent mind can't try what you mentioned above.

Only d devil does that and now we all know who the devil is.
I don't understand you o,what's wrong with my comment?
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by nakamora: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
dexpee4life:
You are not in the state so you won't know who really is the Grassroot governor. Wike whether bad or good has won the heart of Rivers people. And there is nothing you can do about it. To worsen the matter, Amaechi and Dakuku are not really in good terms.

I am in Portharcourt, wike has all the cultist & criminals behind him .While Dakuku enjoys the support of sane & law abiding rivers people .In a free & fair context, Dakuku is the man minus Gerikan as Inec commissioner.

3 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by ddippset(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
bakila:

Having read your post, having considered history, having carefully listened and watched orubebe on worldwide television. I agree with you and sentenced you to one like from me.
lol
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Mznaett: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia ok,,I see You did'nt get d twist.
Amaechi is d devil cuz he's evil
He does'nt give a fvck about d lives of Rivers people. He's insane aswear no matter his effort APC is going no where cuz PDP is RIVERS and RIVERS is PDP
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Jorussia(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Jorussia ok,,I see You did'nt get d twist.

Amaechi is d devil cuz he's evil

He does'nt give a fvck about d lives of Rivers people. He's insane aswear
no matter his effort APC is going no where
cuz
PDP is RIVERS and RIVERS is PDP
lol,so when wike was his chief of staff,he wasn't a devil then?
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Paitty(f): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Like for Dakuku,...share for Wike

Incase there is a re-run let's see who has more supporters,..As for me i will always vote for APC

3 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by sammyj: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Declare rerun whill wicked Wike is strip of his himunity arrested by efcc and sent to the KIRI KIRI Prison by the court of law over the corruption allegations currently hanging around him! !! angry grin grin
SouthernBreeze:
If dem like, dey should relocate the tribunal to the US with Obama as its chairman, the worst will be a re-run. So far the election will be held on Rivers soil with, even Tinubu as the REC and Buhari as INEC chairman, WIKE WILL STILL GIVE DAKUKU A LANDSLIDE VICTORY
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by sammyj: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Then why is your Wike fighting to disqualify DAKUKU if this is true!!! cool
SouthernBreeze:
Do the election 1000 times, Wike owns Rivers
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Mznaett: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia he was o
but in a lowkey sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) / Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" / Withdraw From Saraki’s Trial, Eminent Lawyers Advise Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.