Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Question For Civil Engineers Please - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Question For Civil Engineers Please (395 Views)

Plateau State Gov. Set To Build 11,880 Housing Units For Civil Servants In Jos / VERY IMPORTANT: Why Nigerian Civil Engineers Blame Architects/their Incompetence / What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Civil Engineers Please by Mclee: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
I am doing a feasibility study for the startup of a block production factory with automatic production line so I want to ask some few questions please:

1) How many bags of cement will use up a 20ton trip of sharp sand for commercial block production (9", 6", 5", 4"wink or better phrased: How may tons of sand will be required to mould 35-40 blocks from 1 bag of cement?

2) What is the optimal mixture of cement, sharp sand, soft sand and stone dust for good commercial block production?

3) How much water is optimal per bag of cement?

4) Do I really need to include soft sand in the mixture? If yes then why?

Your responses will be highly appreciated. Pardon me for not using the right civil engineering terms.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LETTING [a Yr+]:-mini Flat(s) @ Lad-lak, Bariga/ Somolu,lagos [#220k-#280k P.a] / Turkey Security Door And Wooden Doors For Sales / three bedroom bungalo fence round with gate and water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.