Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos (25207 Views)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) / NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:

seized drugs are destroyed, money used in helping the fight against drug trafficking

Some of those seized drugs get missing from NDLEA. Some officials of NDLEA are bad. Just like those officials of CBN that diverted mutilated naira notes worth billions of naira.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by kuuljay(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
the worst thing is that their friends and relatives knows about these acts they indulge in yet nobody cares as long as the money us coming, nobody cares how you make your money in igbo land even if you cut off your mother's head and sell you can as well use that money and get your self a traditional title.

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by ideologist2(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Btruth:
.........lol. grin

I bet after having the Biafra Republic, they will declare it to be a DRUG TRADE FREE ZONE.

Your stupidity has ascended
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Btruth: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
ideologist2:

Your stupidity has ascended
instead of you to face the reality, you are there been sentimental. "Ewo lo kan mi" Wetin concern me self.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmmm! Naa dem sabi

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Btruth:
instead of you to face the reality, you are there been sentimental. "Ewo lo kan mi" Wetin concern me self.
They are stiff-neck fools! The truth torments them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by MRBrownJ: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
9jatatafo:
Some of those seized drugs get missing from NDLEA. Some officials of NDLEA are bad. Just like those officials of CBN that diverted mutilated naira notes worth billions of naira.

yes, unfortunately this happens ALL over the world... because there are greedy/crooked people everywhere, but thats certainly aint the reason why we should stop the war on drugs/corruption.

a few months ago in France, close to 50kg of seized cocaine (worth close to €7.5millions) disappeared from the locked safe of a police station!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by bugzbunny: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
MsZeezah:
They never listen. They should have allowed him board the flight and let him meet his certain death. After a good number of them have been executed in those Asian countries, maybe their cohorts with a penchant for quick money making will smell the coffee and know that drugs trafficking is the surest freeway to meet the Lord.

Thieves oshi. Afterwards they will be flaunting ill gotten wealth up and down, claiming to be industrious and hardworking. Not knowing na drug money. We know una logo anyways.
The hate is oozing
Wow
Dnt let it kill u
Let it all out
Attaboy.......... Wow
Thank u Nairaland.....
u guys really saved a soul
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by sukkot: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
kuuljay:
the worst thing is that their friends and relatives knows about these acts they indulge in yet nobody cares as long as the money us coming, nobody cares how you make your money in igbo land even if you cut off your mother's head and sell you can as well use that money and get your self a traditional title.
Mazi Igwe gburugburugburu the second of abakaliki LWTMB

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by MsZeezah: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
bugzbunny:

The hate is oozing
Wow
Dnt let it kill u
Let it all out
Attaboy.......... Wow
Thank u Nairaland.....
u guys really saved a soul
grin grin grin Have you eaten this morning?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:

yes, unfortunately this happens ALL over the world... because there are greedy/crooked people everywhere, but thats certainly aint the reason why we should stop the war on drugs/corruption.

a few months ago in France, close to 50kg of seized cocaine (worth close to €7.5millions) disappeared from the locked safe of a police station!

I am against drug trafficking or any form of crime. You are very correct that we have corrupt and bad people everywhere. You could be surprised that even the big fish are not left out.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by abduljabbar4(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Btruth:
.........lol. grin

I bet after having the Biafra Republic, they will declare it to be a FREE DRUG TRADE ZONE.
They will legalize it like the way America legalized gay marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Btruth: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

They will legalize it like the way America legalized gay marriage grin
.. grin grin grin..., boy, you bad ooooo.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by kuuljay(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
sukkot:
Mazi Igwe gburugburugburu the second of abakaliki LWTMB
our illustrious son has arrived grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by sukkot: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
kuuljay:
our illustrious son has arrived grin grin grin grin
buahahahaha you know it bro. grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by funkybully(f): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
kuuljay:

Ishilove rule 2
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Abbey2sam(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
[size=38pt]kwenu, kwenu, kwesonu[/size]

[size=38pt]get rich or die trying squad[/size]

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by excusemyfrench(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
These igbos people again.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:
they should have let him fly and notify the Chinese immigration... the death penalty solves these issues faster!
Bros, you harsh oh..lol
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by 247notire(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
But Kashamu and Tinubu are known to have made most of their early wealth from same drugs and sniff the coco till now... And u guys worship him... who's the hypocrite? Stop the sick generalisation. .. its a personal choice... People, wether Yoruba Hausa or ibo are greedy. It depends on ur balls and ability to go to what length to get the currency. Keep on bashing the ibos, while the still successful drug Lords keep buying lagos bit by bit.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by MRBrownJ: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
enyinna4:
Bros, you harsh oh..lol

you do know that drugs kill gazillion of innocent children and adult every year, right?!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Lucasbalo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:

seized drugs are destroyed, money used in helping the fight against drug trafficking
That's not necessarily true in Nigeria where corruption reigns supreme.
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by JayJustus(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
just came to peep the name and rowed my kayak outta thread...

they never disappoint...

tdayof oya update me with the spaces left in the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by bigerboy200: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pavore9:
It is like stopping a man bent on killing himself!
More like get rich or die trying..
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by tdayof(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
JayJustus:
just came to peep the name and rowed my kayak outta thread...

they never disappoint...

tdayof oya update me with the spaces left in the lagoon

As long as the offence keep coming lagoon still get enough space.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by Diamondpicture(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:

My brother seized drugs are sold to the next available buyer with cash, I am only telling you out of past experience I mean past past not present nothing on earth will even look close to the money made from drugs nothing but it is very risky
Re: NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos by fanedrive(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Those flat headed urchins Are The ones Giving this Great nation a bad name...

Let them av their Cursed biafra land and continue their nefarious activities there jor angry

oh my, that's a low blow my dear- ebu ara,hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Residents Scoop Kerosene With Gallons After Tanker Accident (Photos) / Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos / Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.