Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Can I Get To Bayelsa State? (help) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get To Bayelsa State? (help) (916 Views)

Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone / Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) / Man Plunges Car Into Swamp In Bayelsa And Dies Instantly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get To Bayelsa State? (help) by greens(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
I have a business which I am thinking of doing at Bayelsa state. Presently I want to go for a survey to see how the place look like. But I have never been to that part of Nigeria before. Please I need your says especially if you know more about the place.

Assuming I want to take off from Oshodi Lagos, Can I get a direct bus going to the capital of Bayelsa,
If not, which destination first?

Can I go and come back the same day?
What is the average duration of the journey from Lagos?
Like how much is the transport fare?
If I will have to stay behind for a day, what is the cheapest hotel rate range?
I will need a laptop but I will prefer not to go with one this time because I don't know about safety of the place for a
stranger.

Please I need you to say something. Thanks
Re: How Can I Get To Bayelsa State? (help) by redvektor(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
greens:
I have a business which I am thinking of doing at Bayelsa state. Presently I want to go for a survey to see how the place look like. But I have never been to that part of Nigeria before. Please I need your says especially if you know more about the place.

Assuming I want to take off from Oshodi Lagos, Can I get a direct bus going to the capital of Bayelsa,

I will need a laptop but I will prefer not to go with one this time because I don't know about safety of the place for a
stranger.

call me or add me on whatsapp
Re: How Can I Get To Bayelsa State? (help) by redvektor(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
greens:

stranger.

call me or add me on whatsapp 234 813 910 0502
Re: How Can I Get To Bayelsa State? (help) by greens(m): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
redvektor:

call me or add me on whatsapp 234 813 910 0502
OK. I will contact you

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING STORY: ‘nigerians Can No Longer Be Deported From UK’- Chair, The Common / HELP! International Passport Renewal / Tragedy Strucks In Newgarage Ibadan As Trailer Looses Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.