Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Don Jazzy Offers To Help Meek Mill With A Beat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Offers To Help Meek Mill With A Beat (515 Views)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k / A Fan Offers To Pay Falz N300k For A Follow Back On Instagram. Singer Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Offers To Help Meek Mill With A Beat by Swaggzkid: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Don Jazzy has offered to help the MMG rapper, Meek Mill
with a beat in order to win his ongoing beef with Drake.
Drake released another diss track this morning, the track
titled ‘Back to Back’ is aimed at Meek Mill.

Don Jazzy took to Twitter to express his mind. Read his
tweets below.

@MeekMill Bro. you go need beat? Any way i can help. I’m
here for u.

— Michael Collins (@DONJAZZY) July 29, 2015
Bone. MeekMill will come back with fire ooo.

— Michael Collins (@DONJAZZY) July 29, 2015
Meek Mill is yet to respond to Drake. Lord knows why!

Re: Don Jazzy Offers To Help Meek Mill With A Beat by Iamsupaboi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
This song is now trending GET OUT (gerrara here) by @Iamsupaboi http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d8e3e760 Add him on bbm: 285F0EC0

(1) (Reply)

Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson, Iyanya Reveals / See What Hazard Needs To Do To Match Messi, Ronaldo / Top 5 Tips For Fat Loss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.