Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Mmmmn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mmmmn (1450 Views)

Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nmmm
Re: Mmmmn by yomi007k(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wats ur collateral?
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mmmm
Re: Mmmmn by cnwokike(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
thickscomputers:
I Will Be Paying N60k Every Month For 3 Months. 08082563659
Whatsapp me 08039419614
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Njjjj
Re: Mmmmn by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
thickscomputers:
guy u have more than enough as collateral, if u reside in Lagos, visit any lapo microfinance their payment method Is very easy, 200k pay 240k in 6 months... . Make it legal bro, the Lord is ur strength. am not their agent but I let out an office space to them so it's during interactions that I got to know more about their loan and payments method. U might not even need collateral, just people to stand for u
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
southniyikaye:
guy u have more than enough as collateral, if u reside in Lagos, visit any lapo microfinance their payment method Is very easy, 200k pay 240k in 6 months... . Make it legal bro, the Lord is ur strength. am not their agent but I let out an office space to them so it's during interactions that I got to know more about their loan and payments method. U might not even need collateral, just people to stand for u
I Reside Outside The Lagos, But If I Can Try Them. Where Are They In Lagos?
Re: Mmmmn by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
thickscomputers:
I Reside Outside The Lagos, But If I Can Try Them. Where Are They In Lagos?
they are scattered all over lagos my brother but their branch I know is at mushin and they might be in ur town to, where do u base?
Re: Mmmmn by lonelydora: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
thickscomputers:
I Have Mini Truck Vehicle Documents And My Document Of A Plot Of Land I Have And Also Using My Life To Stand. I Promise Not To Dissappoint. Ready To Put Hand On Every Documents From A Lawyer.

How much is your mini truck? I want to buy it from you.
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
lonelydora:

How much is your mini truck? I want to buy it from you.
Pls Am Not Selling The Mini Truck As That Is What I Want To Invest The Loan Money On. But If U Need Mini Truck To Buy, Txt Ur Number To there are many trucks they want to sell, tell me ur budget.
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
southniyikaye:
they are scattered all over lagos my brother but their branch I know is at mushin and they might be in ur town to, where do u base?
Ok. Ogun State.
Re: Mmmmn by lonelydora: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
thickscomputers:
Pls Am Not Selling The Mini Truck As That Is What I Want To Invest The Loan Money On. But If U Need Mini Truck To Buy, Txt Ur Number To 08082563659, there are many trucks they want to sell, tell me ur budget.

Thanks. I should only send text to the number?
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
lonelydora:

Thanks. I should only send text to the number?
U Can Call Me, Just To Discuss If U Want To Buy A Mini Truck, I Get Some Pics I Can Send To Ur Email. Thanks. Please U Can Also Help Me
Re: Mmmmn by sherozy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Am interested in the mini truck. What's the price range.. Get back asap
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
sherozy:
Am interested in the mini truck. What's the price range.. Get back asap
There Are Some Nigerian Use Frm N1.8M To N2.5M. But A Clean Tokunbo And Belgium Landed In Nigerian, Frm N2.5M To N3.6M Depending On The Model And Tonnages. If U Are Available For Inspection, And U Live Within Lagos And Ogun State. Let Me Know. Thanks
Re: Mmmmn by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2015
thickscomputers:
Ok. Ogun State.
1 ,Kuforiji Olubi Junction, Abeokuta South, Ogun, Nigeria. That's their address meet them
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 12:16am On Jul 30, 2015
southniyikaye:
1 ,Kuforiji Olubi Junction, Abeokuta South, Ogun, Nigeria. That's their address meet them
Thanks, But I Prefer To Get Their Address At Ijebu Ode, Because I Have Some Guarantor Over There.
Re: Mmmmn by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 30, 2015
thickscomputers:
Thanks, But I Prefer To Get Their Address At Ijebu Ode, Because I Have Some Guarantor Over There.
u can goggle it maybe they have n address at ijebu ode
Re: Mmmmn by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 30, 2015
thickscomputers:
u can goggle it maybe they have an office at ijebu ode
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2015
southniyikaye:
u can goggle it maybe they have an office at ijebu ode
Ok, Thanks I Will Search
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 1:45am On Jul 30, 2015
My Email Is comfortableprince2003@gmail.com
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Mmmmn by fghanni(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Good business.
Re: Mmmmn by OCTAVO: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2015
fghanni:
Good business.
I tell you very good deal, but people don teach me lessons. They can promise heaven and earth when desperate.
Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2015
OCTAVO:

I tell you very good deal, but people don teach me lessons. They can promise heaven and earth when desperate.
That Is The Problem People Are Really Facing By Having Wrong People To Help, People With Sweet Mouth When In need Of Something. What How Can We Identify And Knows Who Are Going To Stay With Their Promises, Its Really Affecting Someone Like Me.
Re: Mmmmn by Booty4me: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2015
70k to pay 180k how foolish can people be ? even with all ur collateral and u included your life ..

one word desperation

1 Like

Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Booty4me:
70k to pay 180k how foolish can people be ? even with all ur collateral and u included your life ..

one word desperation
Yes Its True, It May Look Foolish And Desperate But With What I Have In My Plan After Invested The Said Loan On My Truck, And There Is Sure That I Have 100k A Week, For Me To Have 15k A Week To 60k A Month Deposited In Ur Acct Monthly Is Just Minor Task, Bad People Damaged Good Ones.
Re: Mmmmn by werrindey1: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
thickscomputers:
Do u live in Lagos let's meet somewhere in Lagos if u do
Re: Mmmmn by OCTAVO: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
thickscomputers:
Yes Its True, It May Look Foolish And Desperate But With What I Have In My Plan After Invested The Said Loan On My Truck, And There Is Sure That I Have 100k A Week, For Me To Have 15k A Week To 60k A Month Deposited In Ur Acct Monthly Is Just Minor Task, Bad People Damaged Good Ones.
You need exactly 70k to repair the said truck right? I'm surprised that you are requesting for exactly 70k loan without the involvement of your own personal cash! Doesn't speak well at all. How come you own a Truck to start with? How come the said truck broke down? Probably not well managed right? If you were making that much from operating the Truck, it won't get to this level of seeking for loan.

Also, why not raise the money from people that know you personally? Maybe your friends and family. Present your repayment plan to them, they may be interested.

4 Likes

Re: Mmmmn by thickscomputers(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
THE LOAN HAS BEEN GRANTED. A BIG THANK TO EVERYONE THAT ADVICELY CONTRIBUTED TO THIS SAID REQUESTED LOAN. MOST ESPECIALLY A LOVELY NAIRALANDER THAT RENDERED THIS FAVOUR. I PRAY IT WILL YIELD A GOOD RETURNS FOR BOTH OF US. I WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT. THANKS VERY MUCH.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How This Entrepreneur Is Using Sanitary Pads To Keep Girls In School [interview] / Palm Oil Supplier Urgently Needed. / I Need This Double Sided Adhesive Tape(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.