Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Fuji Star, Shefiu Alao To Re-marry 2 Years After Wife’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fuji Star, Shefiu Alao To Re-marry 2 Years After Wife’s Death (1236 Views)

Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] / Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash / Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuji Star, Shefiu Alao To Re-marry 2 Years After Wife’s Death by guruscastlecom: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2015

Fuji musician, Alhaji Shefiu Alao Adekunle, popularly called ‘Original Omo Oko’, reportedly lost his wife, Nimota Adekunle to a heart attack back in October 2013. According to reports, the late Nimota Adekunle had gone to Lagos from her home in Abeokuta to visit a family friend.
The mother of 4 arrived Lagos and shortly after eating dinner, reportedly complained of stomach ache. She was then rushed to a hospital for treatment but died shortly after.
Almost 2 years after the sad incident, Shefiu Alao is set to remarry.
Speaking on the development, the Abeokuta-based Fuji musician said:
‘I am planning to marry again. You see, it is not easy for a man to live without his own woman. You need a woman you can always discuss with and share your thoughts and feelings with. ‘And now that my children are leaving the house because of the schools they attend, I really need a woman in my house.’

http://olojoro.com/fuji-star-shefiu-alao-to-re-marry-2-years-after-wifes-death/
Re: Fuji Star, Shefiu Alao To Re-marry 2 Years After Wife’s Death by Lawkee(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
FTC in case it make frontpage
Re: Fuji Star, Shefiu Alao To Re-marry 2 Years After Wife’s Death by Came: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Life must go on. Death is inevitable.
Re: Fuji Star, Shefiu Alao To Re-marry 2 Years After Wife’s Death by Afrok(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Okay... am happy for him but here in FIJI we don't know him as a Fuji musician undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Today,12th Of August In History. / Ifeoma Osama(sos Queen) Flaunts Cleavage Online And Captioned "Osama Juice" / Flavour Dines With Kids In Ivoary Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.