Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) (60410 Views)

D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) / D'banj Rocks Women On Stage While Performing For Star Music Trek Lagos (Video) / Iyanya And Ubi Slay In Agbada On His Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by GentleToks(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
fegflu:
Dbanj pls dat white sole casual shoe only goes with a jeans nd not a suit. If u want to wear suit pls match it with a formal office shoe. And not VANS slip on shoes abeg.

And also get that chain off it makes u look local on dat suit

You just displayed your ignorance to the whole world...

Why didn't you keep quiet when you have limited knowledge about fashion...

If you don't know how to combine it, just walk away in peace

That checked suit could be used as casual or formal depend on how you combine it.

You can combine it with Tassel shoes without socks and d result ll be pure casual. However, If you decide to add tie with tassel shoes without socks; the result ll be flying formal.

If you want to look like everybody with suit on the street, you could go with normal shoe with socks.

I ll attach a picture below to make my point more clearer to you. Will Smith even got it wrong with the size of his suit and d neck edge of that suit needs to stay firmly on the edge of his shoulder by wearing a proper fit suit just like the D Banj but only God knows why he.......

D.banj nailed it.

An aspiring designer.
Tokunboh

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Koolking(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Op, you have no sense of fashion, style if you feel what the guy in the image wears is stylish.

To me, that is juvenile dressing, not befitting of his person (I guess that's dbanj). He lacks fashion intelligence.

Check out my kind of style and tell if they are not appealing to the eyes. These are my idea of style

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Walexdinho4: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
fegflu:
Dbanj pls dat white sole casual shoe only goes with a jeans nd not a suit. If u want to wear suit pls match it with a formal office shoe. And not VANS slip on shoes abeg.

.........gbogbo nko tolowo base ara ni......u get it

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by helphelp: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
NemzySeries:

Hahahahahahaha.....marry e no gree marry, hustle babymama hin no gree hustle....jst to dey do area boi work 4 den kanye west & orda small small bois hin senior 4 jand den hin go cum back here dey form vegetarian grin

Lol...you harsh ooo

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-lnjLbpYIoPg/VbkK09bN69I/AAAAAAACFVs/4rW_kiIZPJk/s1600/1039911635111696438_470937101.jpg[/img]
They say not many men can pull off a pinkshirt.However, Dbanj is not every man! [size=15] The star who is back in Lagos [/size] posed by his Bentley while rocking a pink shirt and matching shoes..

Nice shades! Another below

[img]http://2.bp..com/-yEggUfd9nrE/VbkM1wFMzeI/AAAAAAACFWA/CmAGE_kP9zU/s1600/1039904644104510321_470937101.jpg[/img]

https://instagram.com/p/5ugh9YoNg2/?taken-by=iambangalee

Previously, Dbanj thought that business was by gragra. He wanted to operate on the world stage and break into the American entertainment market abi? What keeps a business afloat is demand or market. Guess he has learnt.

Now Oga Titus can pay his CREDITORS.
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by GentleToks(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Koolking:
Op, you have no sense of fashion, style if you feel what the guy in the image wears is stylish.

To me, that is juvenile dressing, not befitting of his person (I guess that's dbanj). He lacks fashion intelligence.

Check out my kind of style and tell if they are not appealing to the eyes. These are my idea of style

Lol!!!!

You just messed up yourself with this post. You know nothing about Fashion.

He killed it. If you are still in your village or Lagos, please, stay clear from this thread.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by tellwisdom: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
GentleToks:

You just displayed your ignorance to the whole world...

Why didn't you keep quiet when you have limited knowledge about fashion...

If you don't know how to combine it, just walk away in peace

That checked suit could be used as casual or formal depend on how you combine it.

You can combine it with Tassel shoes without socks and d result ll be pure casual. However, If you decide to add tie with tassel shoes without socks; the result ll be flying formal.

If you want to look like everybody with suit on the street, you could go with normal shoe with socks.

I ll attach a picture below to make my point more clearer to you. Will Smith even got it wrong with the size of his suit and d neck edge of that suit needs to stay firmly on the edge of his shoulder by wearing a proper fit suit just like the D Banj but only God knows why he.......

D.banj nailed it.

An aspiring designer.
Tokunboh

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Shymm3x: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Man like Dbanj - Aylesbury Estate massive, we still remember you, big Uncle.

Proud of you, don. From grass to Bentley and stamping ya feet on the world, with Afrobeats. Salute.

Dbanj, Davido, and Burnaboi - my favourite donnies in Afrobeat. Vibing to "Gobe" now.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
And they say,he is still a tenant,even having issues with his landlord occasionally.
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Koolking(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
GentleToks:

Lol!!!!

You just messed up yourself with this post. You know nothing about Fashion.

He killed it. If you are still in your village or Lagos, please, stay clear from this thread.

Different strokes for different folks. You are the type that adore sagging, believing it's a trend and one of the coolest fashion statements. Entertainment has clouded your fashion judgement.

#Classy and chic is my fashion symbol. Not juvenile fashion statement.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by NOTRIBE: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
na lie those are not his car look no number plates on those car...belongs to politician besides,,why not show the full car..yeye
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by damiloladuke1: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
when am I gonna be what I wanna be... when am I gonna see what I wanna see, time is ticking and I can't wait no more... will my dreams ever come true in Nigeria.. please someone going to heaven should help me ask God

MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY on www.wenogetjob.com
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Templa(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
this dude doesn't look broke...
Is that not bentley?
You wear suit,you wear chain...bros which way nah?
I don't like necklace/chain,rah-rah

There was a time I took a picture beside a hummer
I didnt have 1 kobo in my pocket
I had no job, nuthing. Pple still look at the pic and go
Cooool
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
And they say,he is still a tenant,even having issues with his landlord occasionally..
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Iamsupaboi:
Hw u doing.. And guess u are so loving the song. #bless
I haven't played the song
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by keffekul(f): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
nice piz dear....keep it up

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by revolt(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
That's how u ppl spread rumours n lies bout these artists. I once heard he bought an oil well, owned koko lounge, had a buggati, 7 houses n even dated genevieve... Iro
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by abysirius(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
scooby12:
chaii!

inside this sun.
I pity u. U actually think everybody stays in d sun like you. Better start asking for deliverance..
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
helphelp:

Lol...you harsh ooo
Hehehehe....na tru na,D're. more to life dan driving Bentley,wearing pink shirts & red shoes na....wat if hin die 2day nko grin?
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Our broke brother...being broke is not defined by how you package, it's defined by your bank account. ie. Once a Billgates has a Dangote bank account, he is broke. Once a Tinubu has a Fayose bank account, he is extremely broke.

The blogger says the car belongs to Dbanj as if Dbanj showed him the vehicle papers. The plate number is even covered by black rubber. Smh..

We all know naija celebrities drive customized plate numbers. He should try harder next time.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by kabaka1: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Big Boi doing BIG thang. That must be a newly acquired Ben Ben
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
abysirius:

I pity u. U actually think everybody stays in d sun like you. Better start asking for deliverance..

No be naija he dey stay?
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by kabaka1: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
NemzySeries:
Datz y I see don J as a success not bkos of his money but bkos of hiz independence & ability to raise new stars not dis baba running up & dwn d globe & d only success he made since den wuz signing Tonto D!ckson in

U have to realize that we all have our own destiny in life. U don't expect him to be a copycat of Don Jazzy to please u. Do u know how many people he entertains and makes happy by his global shuttling? Abeg stop comparing him with Don J n let him breathe easy

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by GentleToks(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Koolking:

Different strokes for different folks. You are the type that adore sagging, believing it's a trend and one of the coolest fashion statements. Entertainment has clouded your fashion judgement.

#Classy and chic is my fashion symbol. Not juvenile fashion statement.

Lmao!!! Someone that couldn't afford a nice trendy fit suit is here talking about fashion... D banj wore the same but in a more trendy way with checked fit casual suit...

I know you don't know whom you are chatting with...... Young man, you need to learn and stop this show of shame.

Let me make my point more clearer to you by citing those young guys that contested for Mr Nairaland as a typical example here. If you ask those guys about their sense of dressing with their picture in full display online, they would equally tell you that they are 100% on point but to a trendy fashionista like me....lol!!! In nutshell, you fall to that category.

I am 37 yrs old young man which means D.Banj and my humble self are within this same age group; so sagging is an abomination around me.

Let me show you how local you sound by using Will Smith combination here as a case study.. D.Banj wore similar combination but in a trendy way with trendy fit casual suit.

D banj killed it cos his suit is slickly fitted.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Koolking(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
GentleToks:

Lmao!!! Someone that couldn't afford a nice trendy fit suit is here talking about fashion...

I know you don't know whom you are chatting with...... Young man, you need to learn and stop this show of shame.

Let me make my point more clearer to you by citing those young guys that contested for Mr Nairaland as a typical example here. If you ask those guys about their sense of dressing with their picture in full display online, they would equally tell you that they are 100% on point but to a trendy fashionista like me....lol!!! In nutshell, you fall to that category.

I am 37 yrs old young man which means D.Banj and my humble self are within this same age group; so sagging is an abomination around me.

Let me show you how local you sound by using Will Smith combination here as a case study..

You have given me the picture of you. 37years isn't maturity. You are not worth my time. Move on dude

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Bowaley17(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nice... Looks good... Mo fe ra Bentley Bobo Bobo...
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by delishpot: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Fine boy
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by GentleToks(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Koolking:

You have given me the picture of you. 37years isn't maturity. You are not worth my time. Move on dude

I luv you though...lol!!!
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by shadowkings: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
marry NO...baby mama like your mates NO....are you gay??//you are not getting any younger bro
Re: D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
fegflu:

NO MORE NO LESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimmy Johnson 'Okoro' Is Dead / Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.