Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,120 members, 7,957,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Change Is All We Need - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Change Is All We Need (502 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Is All We Need by emmaak2(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
•• 80% of Nigerians are happy when power is been taken in the day. They'll be like, " Thank God, so that they'll bring it back in the night" •• If you excuse a girl on the road, the first thing her 9ja mentality mindset will register in her brain is that you wanna "Toast" her. The other day I was walking behind a babe that was holding a nylon bag full of oranges, the nylon bag was tore , all my effort to let her wait so I can tell her that her oranges were falling off proved abortive until other people joinned me in calling her to stop. When will we drop this sick mentality ?....cc lalastica

(1) (Reply)

. / Does Disbelief In Superstitions Implies How Civilised One Is? / Sliding Naira And The Shame Of A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.