Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack (872 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Fresh Boko Haram Attacks In Niger Republic, 13 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by rozayx5(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2015

A House of Representatives member representing Hawul/Askira-Uba constituency of Borno State, Hon. Jubrin Satumari, on Tuesday confirmed insurgency attack on Dille and its surrounding villages in Askira-Uba Local Government Area on Monday where 29 persons were killed.

Satumari, who spoke to journalists in Maiduguri on the phone, said, “It was really a sad day for me to learn that there were renewed attacks in my constituency, some parts of Borno State and the North-East in general by the barbaric acts of the insurgents. People are being killed in cold blood. Churches, mosques, shops and residential houses were destroyed. It is very unfortunate. I pray God to grant eternal rest for the souls of those killed by the insurgents and quick recovery for the injured ones”.

The member of parliament, who lamented the Monday’s attack on Dille and its environs, described the attacks as callous, barbaric and unjustifiable, but however called on security agencies in the troubled state to step up surveillance. He equally asked the people of the area to remain very vigilant about happenings in their areas and report any suspicious persons or movements to the nearest security point.

“I am much worried over the spate of killings by suspected insurgents in my constituency. I have pleaded with security authorities, particularly military to deploy troops to most of the affected villages to safeguard my people’s lives and property, but all my cries fell on deaf ears as there is no security presence in my constituency. But I still want to assure my people that we are doing everything possible to see that troops are deployed immediately”, Satumari said.

Copyright PUNCH.

http://www.punchng.com/news/borno-29-killed-in-fresh-boko-haram-attack/
Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by ladyF(f): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Not again
Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by SeverusSnape(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
....while the Presidiot is on tour.
"we (boko haram) are winning the war"... Buhari

1 Like

Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by Kossyne(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
K
Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by Cutehector(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Win some, lose some
Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by Omenkata: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari the illiterate terrorist is busy touring while his North are dying by bomb.

well Buhari's brothers killing his brothers
abokii killing abokii none of my business

Hopless, useless, bastard, incompetent, docile, vagabond, nonentity kunu sipping daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping baboon mumuhamado mumuharii
and his useless Buharian army that are so usless only good in doing press up and raping women.

Buhari is a forking terrorist - Nasir Elrufai

3 Likes

Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by cold(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Buratai you need to up your game. We don't want to hear stuff like 'we're trying our best'. Just stop the killings,period! This is your home town we're talking about here.
Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
We (BOKO HARAM) are wining the war - Buhari
Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Meanwhile, Buhari's online dogs are on another thread trying to steal credit of refinery rehabilitation that started since Oct 2014. Even when their confused paymaster is yet to unfold his plans for the oil industry.

May God deliver us from this confused do-nothing govt

1 Like

Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by koife(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
What can I say...words fail me.
Meanwhile read this.
https://www.nairaland.com/2487531/fanatical-sign-post-got-me#36398974
Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by dustmalik: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
This same news made front page a few days back, so it's not new anymore.
Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by rozayx5(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Meanwhile, Buhari's online dogs are on another thread trying to steal credit of refinery rehabilitation that started since Oct 2014. Even when their confused paymaster is yet to unfold his plans for the oil industry.

May God deliver us from this confused do-nothing govt

buhari him
self said he cant take credit
passingshot is just a troll

2 Likes

Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by Trailblazer1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by Candyrain(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
....while the Presidiot is on tour.
"we (boko haram) are winning the war"... Buhari

Presi... What? Presidiot? Mehn the kind moniker you guys are giving Bubu ehh... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Borno: 29 Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack by CSTR2: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
sad.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu Is Set To Be NNPC GMD.. / Nigerians March In Support Of President Buhari's War Against Corruption / Junaid Mohammed, Igbophobia And The Civil War Hangover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.