Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Yemi Alade Balling Hard To Celebrate Her Best Female In Africa Award At Mamas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Balling Hard To Celebrate Her Best Female In Africa Award At Mamas (592 Views)

Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday / Nicki Minaj Acknowledges 360nobs By Noble Igwe For Giving Her Best Dressed Award / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Balling Hard To Celebrate Her Best Female In Africa Award At Mamas by sqolak: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yemi Alade was definitely in “Feeling Myself” mode when she stepped out a couple of nights ago for her welcome back party, which went down at Escape Night Club in Lagos.see all photo here
http://www.parrotnaija.com/
Re: Yemi Alade Balling Hard To Celebrate Her Best Female In Africa Award At Mamas by englishmart(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
best female in Africa award? Are they kidding me? Because of tangerine, and johnny?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: M.I Abaga Takes Next Album To Jay Z’s Tidal / P Square Under Fire From Angry Washington DC Fans For Four Hours Delay / That Was Fast! Amber Rose Has A New Man And He’s A Baller..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.