Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks (2066 Views)

A Music Review On Drake's One Dance Remix Featuring Justin Bieber / MUSIC: Vic O Destroys Drake & Meek Mill With New Beef Song [mp3 Download] / Vic O – R.I.P Drake & Meek Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Jeus(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Where ya at Meek? Last night Drake poured a gallon full of gasoline on his growing war of words with Meek Mill, dropping a second diss track, " BACK TO BACK," to complement the first he released, "CHARGED UP," over the weekend. "Charged Up" was a solid cut, if a little uninspired, lobbying a few well-chosen words in the direction of the MMG man who, if you recall, IGNITED THE BEEF HIMSELF LAST WEEK by claiming that Drake used a ghostwriter for his verse on Meek's latest album. But last night's "Back To Back" made things serious as Drizzy got a lot more personal with a volley of lines directed at Meek and the MC's relationship with Drake's labelmate Nicki Minaj. So far, Meek HAS YET TO RESPOND—much to Funk Flex and HOT 97'S EMBARRASSMENT—but the internet has predictably gone crazy with both # MEEKBELIKE and DRAKE VS. MEEK memes, while fans in Toronto where Meek performed last night on Nicki's Pinkprint Tour BOOED THE MMG MC off the stage. Will Meek respond? And will it be worth the wait? As fans hang on the edge of their seats, I pulled together the 18 best lines from Drake's two diss tracks.
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Jeus(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
No 1. "From Charged Up"
"I did some charity today for the kids/ But I'm used to it 'cause all y'all charity cases/All y'all stare in my face in hopes you could be the replacement"

Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Jeus(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
No 2. "From Charged Up"
"Come live all your dreams out at OVO/ We gon' make sure you get your bread and you. know the ropes"
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Jeus(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
No 4. "From Charged Up"
"No woman ever had me star struck/Or was able to tell me to get my bars up/I'm charged. up"
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Jeus(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
No 3. "From Charged Up"
"I still got love for my idols/I got me a deal with Apple and I still feel entitled"
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Jeus(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
No 5. "From Charged Up"
"Rumor has it, I either bleeped her (Nicki Minaj) or never could/But rumor has it, hasn't done you niggas any good"

Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Jeus(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Comments! If you want me to continue!
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Baba419(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Continue

I'm 'charged up' angry
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by RapLawd(m): 12:32am On Jul 30, 2015
That's the drill... you tried picking up those bars dear, you must be a good songwriter?

1 Like

Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Pfffft Drake needs to go to eminem for a lesson on dissing.
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by RapLawd(m): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2015
YourMain:
Pfffft Drake needs to go to eminem for a lesson on dissing.

The guy is kinda overhyped Honestly
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 30, 2015
RapLawd:

Really ?

Charged up or back to back is nothing compared to eminems the warning.
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Rilwayne001: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2015
"...Is that a world tour or your girl's tour? I know that you gotta be a thug for her This ain't what she meant when she told you to open up more Yeah, trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers Yeah, you gettin' bodied by a singin' nigga.."
Hehehe grin RIP Weak Mill sad

2 Likes

Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Rilwayne001: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2015
RapLawd:

Yeah, Indeed.
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Jeus(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2015
No 6. "From Charged Up"
"Cops are killing people with they arms up/And your main focus is tryna harm us?"
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Jeus(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2015
No 7."From Charged Up"
"Must I remind you that Jimmy got 20 million on it/Need DJ Clue to drop a bomb on it"
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Jeus(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2015
No 8."From Charged Up"
"Done doing favors for people/'Cause it ain't like I need the money I make off a feature"
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Jeus(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2015
No 9. "Back To Back"
"Back to back for the niggas that didn't get the message/Back to back like I'm on the cover of Lethal Weapon/Back to back like I'm Jordan '96, '97"
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by RapLawd(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
YourMain:

Really ?
Charged up or back to back is nothing compared to eminems the warning.

no one can be compared to eminem the rapgod...

I mean drake is over rated
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by enua(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
dnt be angry meek kendrick will get him
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
RapLawd:

no one can be compared to eminem the rapgod...

I mean drake is over rated

Truth. Except maybe 2Pac

I don't listen to much big time raps anyways. Just them rich homie quan and young thug and Tyga etc
Re: The 18 Best Lines On Drake’s Meek Mill Diss Tracks by RapLawd(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
YourMain:

Truth. Except maybe 2Pac

I don't listen to much big time raps anyways. Just them rich homie quan and young thug and Tyga etc

Friendly Advisory -stay away from hardcore and big time raps, they're addictive and destructive...

How you dey?

(1) (Reply)

How does Staphylococcus aureus become resistant to methicillin? / Black Solo: Naija Dance Hall King! / Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.