Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap And Cream For Sale - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap And Cream For Sale (3098 Views)

Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / How To Make Lightening, Skin Brightening Soaps At Home / Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap And Cream For Sale by ethnicblack: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
distributors and buyers needed for Kojie.san products, only Ship to Uk and Nigeria for now.
No quantity is too small. Contact Kojiesanuk@gmail.com for more information.

Re: Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap And Cream For Sale by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
How much is urs?I only know one woman in lag dat sells the real thing. Hers is very effective.but she is a retailer so can't do biz with her.watss your deal pls?
Re: Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap And Cream For Sale by Bugattiveyron(f): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
whats the lady's contact....
Re: Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap And Cream For Sale by ethnicblack: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Send an email to Kojiesanuk@gmail.com with your contact details please.
Re: Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap And Cream For Sale by kilode100(f): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Paste the prices here abi which one be email.
Be warned o there are too much fakes o

7 Likes

Re: Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap And Cream For Sale by afanide: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2016
How much is urs?I only know one woman in lag dat sells the real thing. Hers is very effective.but she is a retailer so can't do biz with her.watss your deal pls?

Please help me out if you know of any reliable/reputable dealer of this product in Nigeria.

I have done alot of research online but only land on Jumia/Konga/jiji/bobofree and i am skeptical and will never buy from any online platform EXCEPT someone vouches for any.

Am aware most of the dealers get their pproducts from Alibaba which is scary.

I stay in Port-Harcourt. And would really appreciate your assistance on this as i know there are lots of FAKES out there.

Please quote me.....
Re: Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap And Cream For Sale by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2016
You would never buy from any ONLINE PLATFORM and your signature is advertising products for export on nairaland, an ONLINE PLATFORM? Watch your words

afanide:

Please help me out if you know of any reliable/reputable dealer of this product in Nigeria.

I have done alot of research online but only land on Jumia/Konga/jiji/bobofree and i am skeptical and will never buy from any online platform EXCEPT someone vouches for any.

Am aware most of the dealers get their pproducts from Alibaba which is scary.

I stay in Port-Harcourt. And would really appreciate your assistance on this as i know there are lots of FAKES out there.

Please quote me.....
Re: Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap And Cream For Sale by bobbyANSELEM: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
If u sell retin a gel 0.1 in owerri pls let me knw i need it my contact 08188415369
Re: Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap And Cream For Sale by afanide: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Skinluxe:
You would never buy from any ONLINE PLATFORM and your signature is advertising products for export on nairaland, an ONLINE PLATFORM? Watch your words

I said i will never buy it online except one VOUCHES for a reliable seller that sells online. Is that difficult to understand.

There are reliable people selling genuine products online. But how do we know them if one has not bought from them and confirm the authencity of what they sell?

Didn't u mention is ur post about Glutathoine that there are lots of the products out there? So what u mean in this ur write up is what i can't comprehend and trying to figure out.

(1) (Reply)

Botcho Cream(body Enhancement) / Can You Allow Your Fiancee To Dress Like This To A Night Party On Christmas? / What Colour Is This Dress Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.