Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

In Need Of A Brotherly Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of A Brotherly Advice (375 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Brotherly Advice by khendytoyn: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good evening to you all! I just finished my NYSC and i studied Biochemistry. It was until now that i realized that the only reliable job i can do with my course (Biochemistry) is Lecturing in the field, but lecturing is not my thing, personally, i wish i work in any field/area in the hospital. After making so much findings i was told its not possible and the only way out is to go back through Direct Entry to study Medicine or Medical Lab. Science. Pls is this true, or are there still other options to working in any field/course in the hospital with my BSc. Biochemistry?
(pls i mean courses in Nigeria only, i cannot afford to travel out)
Re: In Need Of A Brotherly Advice by sseunth(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
U can work in the hospital but not jst anyone....it has to be university college hospital (uch) or university teaching hospital (uth) cus they have lab/department for bch student.....
Re: In Need Of A Brotherly Advice by khendytoyn: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok thanks.. but is there any course do with masters in-order to work in any field in the hosp.?

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Your Time On Jamb..gain Admission Easily Without Jamb Into 200level / HOME > NEWS Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools’ Curriculum / Christopher University 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..08060274652

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.