Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ican - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Ican (784 Views)

Ican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ican by Yusufadeto(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2006
“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.”

“May you grow up to be righteous, may you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong. May you stay forever young.”

ICAN,

I CAN,

ICAN, Institution of Chartered Accountant,

I Can, i can do anything , as far as any other person can do it,

I can overcome any obstacle, becos its happen with some reason, and it will be dealt with ,

I can make anything inpossible to be possible, with the help of God

I can be anything that someone can be,

I can be whatever i wanna be, with right step

I can solve any problem on my own, since it occurs for solution

I can be the most happiest man in the whole world with the right lady

I can be the most happiess man in the whole world, if i can work towards my future from now, and always try to be righteous

I can make my dreams come true, just need to work towards, and never relent, even if anything negative happens,

(1) (Reply)

Hijab Lady' / ANTHOLOGY OF WOES / Governance I N Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.