Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Study Abroad: This Is Too Far, Even Vietnam ??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad: This Is Too Far, Even Vietnam ??? (824 Views)

Katsina University Religious Regulation: An Illegality Taken Too Far / Medical Students Wishing To Study Abroad This Is For You / University Of Greenwich, UK, Vietnam Campus Admission Process Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad: This Is Too Far, Even Vietnam ??? by uvalued(m): 4:03am On Jul 30, 2015
while i was doing my search, i saw this picture and i hissed.

Why, is it because of our craze to get educated abroad, that even VIETNAM can put up this nonsense?

I decided to check out world ranking of university and the "best" of their university leading with 507 angry angry ? Yet one FPT university has the audacity to make such a claim as the picture.

This advert is so wrong... what arrant nonsense?

http://www.fptadmission.com/?gclid=CPmdrqTrgccCFWXJtAodIiIAlw

Re: Study Abroad: This Is Too Far, Even Vietnam ??? by saintneo(m): 4:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Study Abroad: This Is Too Far, Even Vietnam ??? by abos12345: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2015
I wonder why people paint a white DOG black just because they want to hang it.FPT is one of the leading University of technology as far as Asia is concern.It breaks my heart so see one say ills and evil about a University I have known for many years with graduates doing exploit all over the world. What the eyes does not see the mouth should not speak. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Grab a degree with FPT University and be sure of a secured future.

(1) (Reply)

IQ Test, Many Will Fail This! / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Oduduwa University 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Still On. Call Dr Mrs Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.