Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Timaya's Rape Allegation: Sheila B Gets Exposed (MUST READ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Rape Allegation: Sheila B Gets Exposed (MUST READ) (937 Views)

Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya's Rape Allegation: Sheila B Gets Exposed (MUST READ) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2015
Recently, the lady accusing the singer of rape, Sheila B and another American base lady, Miss Lawlyn, have been on a war path about the true state of
each other’s career.

Miss Lawlyn had come out to reveal that the
whole issue of rape was a lie as the Sheila B
happens to be a mother of three children who
is looking for publicity.

Miss Lawlyn while defending herself noted that
she has never met Timaya before and would
never fight over any man.

According to Lawlyn, “My advice to Sheila B is to
stop sucking for money and tell her to be a
woman and take care of her 3 kids. All this rape
claiming, I hope Sheila B has her green card
before she moves around and get deported.”

Source: http://www.fkxclusive.com/timayas-rape-issue-sheila-b-gets-exposed-by-another-lady/
Re: Timaya's Rape Allegation: Sheila B Gets Exposed (MUST READ) by philfrey08: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Ftc...
When artist dey sweet una tha time?
How e go be rape?
When some babes are looking for any artist to rape them... grin just saying
Re: Timaya's Rape Allegation: Sheila B Gets Exposed (MUST READ) by Bugatie(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2015
Infohelp:
Recently, the lady accusing the singer of rape, Sheila B and another American base lady, Miss Lawlyn, have been on a war path about the true state of
each other’s career.

Miss Lawlyn had come out to reveal that the
whole issue of rape was a lie as the Sheila B
happens to be a mother of three children who
is looking for publicity.

Miss Lawlyn while defending herself noted that
she has never met Timaya before and would
never fight over any man.

According to Lawlyn, “My advice to Sheila B is to
stop sucking for money and tell her to be a
woman and take care of her 3 kids. All this rape
claiming, I hope Sheila B has her green card
before she moves around and get deported.”

Source: http://www.fkxclusive.com/timayas-rape-issue-sheila-b-gets-exposed-by-another-lady/

Gals can beef themselves ehh
Re: Timaya's Rape Allegation: Sheila B Gets Exposed (MUST READ) by kossyablaze(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Women!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya's Rape Allegation: Sheila B Gets Exposed (MUST READ) by blackwall(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2015
And d story goes on and on
Re: Timaya's Rape Allegation: Sheila B Gets Exposed (MUST READ) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2015
OK
Re: Timaya's Rape Allegation: Sheila B Gets Exposed (MUST READ) by Luyeanka(f): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Timaya's Rape Allegation: Sheila B Gets Exposed (MUST READ) by Eleganza33(f): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2015
non of my biz

(1) (Reply)

14-year-old Goes Missing In Church Trying To Save Tithe Box / Ola Vs Wura : Who Got The Best Butt? / Photo: Wow! Check Out What Someone Created Out Of Watermelon..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.