Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit (26547 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Sexy Black Cut-out Dress / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In White Outfit / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In See-through Sexy Black Dress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Seventeen(f): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984 Igbos killed

Sharia Riot in North Igbos targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

Is the genocide not enough?
I tot the thread is about Ebube Nwagbos 'chic' outfit... Why are u angry like dis naa nwannaa?
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by activelyA(f): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cool and modest cool
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Seventeen(f): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

I tot the thread is about Ebube Nwagbos 'chic' outfit... Why are u angry like dis naa, nwannaa?
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by beyoncausme: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
pls what is chicky or special about this outfit.....
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by bobbenry: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
See as she dey lyk secondary skull gal[color=#990000][/color]
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
That Black Skirt is a No,too long also

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by pepperonii(f): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
packaged runs girl
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by teamchocolate: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
You read my mind... don't like the shoes, sneakers on such a sexy outfit.. then the necklace looks cheap.. love every other thing.. her hair, skirt and top

kennygee:
I hate the shoes and the necklace makes her look tacky.

Everything else is kiss
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
this one that has been banged by almost all the footballers and artists undecided
she's a fine girl sha.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
She realy looks cool.
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
firstEVA:
this one that has been banged by almost all the footballers and artists undecided
she's a fine girl sha.
Hmmmmm.
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Ephemmm: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Your mates are making money and enriching themselves daily, only for you to portray your joblessness further through your agony and lamentation.

In my journey through the Nigeria, I have come to realize that only unprosperous, backward, primitive and impovertirized Igbos are the ones agitating for Biafra. If you have ordinary two functioning retail shop in others states with functioning revenue, you won't even have time to fabricate all these fake epistles you are spreading in that you will be asking yourself what you will benefitted from Biafra that you cannot benefit from your business entity.

Very soon you will tell us Igbos were even targeted during the Colonial Masters.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by NewsINigeria(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by 400billionman: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
chynergy1:
good. i personally like this lady...

We have her look alike here..
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by giftalways(f): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-eVGqBdjd1fg/VbnSwGpMlDI/AAAAAAACFck/XRfP76I5k0g/s1600/1039991637056669263_337527288%25281%2529.jpg[/img]
Always looking stylish and effortless!

https://instagram.com/p/5uyuJAI8ZP/?taken-by=poshesteb
Is she not suppose to be pregnant? I mean... I thought she's expecting a baby!!!
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by repogirl(f): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Boring...jean shirts are soooo like two years ago.... tongue

Okay am beefing grin, she looks really good!
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by bussieboi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk fre
e.

what sensible message have u passed across now
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by uduokirika1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Check her out when she was still a Virgin grin. grin grin grin grin before. Things fell apart!
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-eVGqBdjd1fg/VbnSwGpMlDI/AAAAAAACFck/XRfP76I5k0g/s1600/1039991637056669263_337527288%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Me likey!

Without that neck piece though.
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by ufelove(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by mrtimycc(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
ishar:
There was a time she was always flaunting hips and fat ass. where is it now ? Fake human.
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Israel5(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Decent! Me like much very. grin
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Israel5(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Chic outfit kor,turkey outfit ni
someone is jealous. Medics! Help!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Israel5(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
repogirl:
Boring...jean shirts are soooo like two years ago.... tongue

Okay am beefing grin, she looks really good!
i wanted to sl... Ok.
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by DanWrites(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
smiley
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by bros856: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
How are wish she is ready to marry an average working class Nigeria guy, I would have ask her to marry me. She my actress anytime.
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
ishar:
There was a time she was always flaunting hips and fat ass. where is it now ? Fake human.
lol u get smol nyash abi? grin
ishar:
lol u get smol nyash abi?
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
metronaija:

neck piece .. wrong.. her neck already looks crowded without it.

foot wear.. wrong. . if she was wearing a short skirt or an A line skirt. it would have been better.

heels would have given her a chic-ier look.
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by sweatlana: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Covered up and still looking sexy! Nice.
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by shikfu(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Keeping it simple yet beautiful...
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by melzabull(f): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
pretty lady
Re: PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit by angelofurlife: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
My look alike grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife, Cynthia Rocks Her Baby Bump / Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.