Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com (57986 Views)

Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by saladin24(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Another TANOIDS' Propaganda
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Xetima:
[size=18pt]APC = Alliance for Political Corruption[/size]

GEJ need to dust the same dossier that OBJ has. Let the fight begin.

na y gej dey keep quiet na, d man get all the papers to take buhari down.
lets see hw d big thieves in millitary uniform will be expose.
is dat y he include pdp govrs in his recent trip?
hmm baba integrity indeed

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by ellechrystal(f): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Philistine:
Junk journalism from the stable of Tanoids.
Y won't it b junk. Wen it has to do with ur favourite corrupt officer. My friend wake up to reality. N stop living in a bottle.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by TruthisOut: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2015
I knew that nothing good will come out of this APC government.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Wailing wailers, when will you guys stop wailing?

W H E N you guys stop M A S T U R B A T I N G

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Chigold101(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Take it or leave it, This Administration Is A Joke...

Mind you we are reading Buhari's campaign promises line by line, paragraph by paragraph; stanza by stanza..

Nigerians Are Watching Very Keenly..
Daura Dulla.rd is not dull anyway

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2015
retsonbiz:
THERE IS NO NEWS WEBSITE AS GUARDIANNEWSUSA?

IT IS A PDP FAKE NEWS WEBSITE.

IT IS A WAILING LIE

Supposing your submission is right though it can NEVER be...Do news websites belong to aliens?...If you believe news from TVC, Punch, Saharareporters, Leadership, & PremiumTimes newspapers & refute this then you know what you're

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by alabiyemmy(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Keep deceiving una self
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by holyokoto(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
I wull pyt Kwa-rup_tion - Buhari
Yepka!!! Una no go kill person foe Naija lol

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2015
Bern1992:

u 4gt to read campaign promises fr the past 16years. Go and sleep jare.
help me wit mattrass abeg.. #wearereadingcampainpromises

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by wiseoneking: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2015
neocortex:

A gullible dunce
I am happy that my write up really pain you. I believe that you have equally called your father a gullible dunce, if not, i dont see the reason why you should said that to me. Thats is one of the reasons why Seun should check on your ages, emotional and mental health before granting registration right to send any post. Buhari your saviour is never clean, get it into your "gullible mind"

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Dreamers( wailing wailers) Wake up,its 2pm
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by neocortex: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2015
wiseoneking:
I am happy that my write up really pain you. I believe that you have equally called your father a gullible dunce, if not, i dont see the reason why you should said that to me. Thats is one of the reasons why Seun should check on your ages, emotional and mental health before granting registration right to send any post. Buhari your saviour is never clean, get it into your "gullible mind"

wiseoneking:

Every one that believe that buhari is not corrupt is a what? Answers pls

I never insulted you, I only answered the question you posed.

#notABuhariFan

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Cjrane2: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2015
[size=14pt]Buhari is very corrupt and even the corrupt Obasanjo knows this.
Such sad story that Nigerians trust such evil men to give them a better life. Just so unfortunate.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by ENDTIMES: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Any person that wants to solve Nigeria's problem must first say "MEA CULPA" and we will definitely understand.

Buhari should not pretend to be a saint at all, we know he is not, he should probe the hell out of OBJ (the self acclaimed father of Nigerian democracy and installer of Nigerian"good" presidents) and nothing will happen.

Obj does not mean well for this country if he has dossier on Buhari and is keeping it as a shield.
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by major466(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2015
reuben79:
nobody asked Jonathan shouldn't probe obj and nobody asked obj should Nt Gen abdulsam.femi fanana is talking rubbish.Jonathan is goin jail
Your incorruptible (my foot) President begged the American government to help him recover over $150 billion of Nigeria's stolen funds abroad. The question is; how will Buhari recover these huge amount of monies by probing only GEJ's administration You think $150 billion is a chicken change that was stolen only during Jonathan's administration
Do not forget that oil theft accounts to more than half of the funds allegedly stolen and oil theft has been on since the days of Abacha.
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Dajugba: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Let's the probe begin's! As GEJ said; "It will lead to witch hunting." Only those will intellect can understand that. Because Buhari need someone to explain to him what that statement mean. Trust GEJ! Many think He's clueless, but when the time comes, you can tell that Obj as a elderly state man is more clueless, and more corrupt like most of you don't know. If you follow Nig political history, Gej was once a boy to Obj, he only made Gej to run as president to enable him loot Nig in silent without trace, or knowledge of (EFCC) or any financial crime commissioned during his tenure as former president. But due to the fact that Gej got wiser, and saw what him former oga was enjoying, ha... The guy wise up. He changed his mind to be his own Oga. just like Abacha and Ibori. And the only reason Gej him self has not be detained is because, Baba Obj has Said to Buhari in yoruba tone: Buhari! Buhari! How many times did I called you? You better be careful how you probe oh... Because if you plainly, and logical see things from where I stand... GEJ is wise oh... Don't think that boy is stupid! He knows more than me who nurture him politically. For the sake of me not to be implicated, that I shouldn't also implicate you. Please be wise. God Bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by 2n2k(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2015
Even before clicking on the source, I knew the article was written by a Nigerian.

I was not disappointed. It was written by Anthony Ogbo.

Internationalizing stupid propaganda.
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by liongirl: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2015
theshadyexpress:

SOURCE:

http://www.guardiannewsusa.com/probe-threats--buhari-begs-obasanjo--.html

CC: Aprokoman,Barcanista, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, coolestrogue Wasquad Ecoterrors and all patriots
do u think that it is OBJ that has the record of buhari past criminal deals. don't take GEJ silent for a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by winniz: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari is just a Corrupt Criminal who even seems worse than OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Chigold101:
Daura President is not dull anyway
I never said so, but we're watching.. #wearerecitingcampaignpromises

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by princejenks(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2015
No leader of this country is clean so lets quit the pretence. I have always advised this govt to focus more on loot recovery than trying to indicte and ridicule its predecessor cos it would only set a bad precedence that will hunt it in future after leaving power.
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by shaboti: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2015
vicadex07:
Lie lie which one be guardian new usa? Ibo people and fake/pirated things sha
thunder will soon strike your balls.
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by wiseoneking: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2015
neocortex:

I never insulted you, I only answered the question you posed.

#notABuhariFan
Sorry bro, may be i am hard on my feed back to you. Your soft answer made me to have a great respect to you. Keep it up in a real life. Thats what makes you a great man. You sounded more responsible in your last post. I withdrew any hard stuff said to you. Do accept my appology. Do you?

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by AMI3(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
One thing i love GEJ is that, despite all the ranting concerning his administration the man doesn't talk.

That is to show Nigerians the level of his education, GEJ being quiet does not make him to b a fool, rather wise. don't take quiet pple 4 guaranteed.

I blive GEJ is waiting 4 PMB to take a shot. By then we will all know who is the smartest guy in this contest. 'the gentleness of a lion does not mean that is a coward.

If PMB is as clean as we paint it, by now he could have declare his asset. Or is it a kind of intimation because GEJ is civilian?

we are waiting to see how this MOVIE ENDS from POLIWOOD.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by preetyb(f): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari and obansanjo will soon come out to deny this after reaching a backyard agreement. Smh for this country
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by PHOLA(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
The source is not genuine. Www.guardiannewsusa.com is a TANOID website to spread falsehood. You will not find such in any reliable media
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Ejehjoe(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
THIS ARTICLE WAS PURELY WRITTEN BY PDP TO MESS UP THE PLANNED PROBE OF GEJ. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, GEJ GOVT IS THE MOST CORRUPT EVER IN THE HiSTORY OF THE NATION NIGERIA.
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by neocortex: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
wiseoneking:
Sorry bro, may be i am hard on my feed back to you. Your soft answer made me to have a great respect to you. Keep it up in a real life. Thats what makes you a great man. You sounded more responsible in your last post. I withdrew any hard stuff said to you. Do accept my appology. Do you?

Of course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.