Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! (1356 Views)

Car Battery Voltage Monitor & Phone Charger - Simultaneously (2K ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by tysa(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Update... Pls watch this space...
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by OCTAVO: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok,,,, we dey wait o.
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by tysa(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
I found a 2011 LX570 on NL worth over 10m being advertised @ 3m by " Kenmotor"... I picked the number(09033824486) and called him. I asked him if the ride is in Nigeria presently, he replied yes but in oya state ibadan and that he'll deliver the ride to me in lagos after fulfilling terms, there I took note of the scam trend and played along. I told him I'll be interested and he requested that I sms my address and name, I gave my address as Sheraton Hotels Ikeja with a catchy name. He asked if I was working in Sheraton and I replied oil and gas which made him believe the whole deal is promising.

He called back with the number in the screenshot again as promised and tutored me on how I'll flute my maintenance culture on the ride, I concurred and at this time he introduced the fee part which is a part payment of the 3m(1.5m) to be transfered into their account which he'll send to me the following morning and he'll deliver the ride to me at Sheraton.

It's quite a long funny ad hilarious film that I just had to take time out to attend to him which affects the time dedication to my tasks for the day.... But my goal is to nail this unhealthy fraudster.

I have sms, missed calls, and voice notes files attached to this effect.
To my surprise, he provided the same akpuchukwu Mary's account details in ecobank as kings autos did.

My conclusion is, Kings autos and Kenmotor are confirmed scammerito/fraudulentos.

Atleast, he's wasted a lot of airtime since yesterday till this moment I'm sharing this experience. Haven't busted his brain and still keeping his hope of 1.5m high... I even spoke with their madam... All set of pretty losers. Here's the link to his ad: https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=2011+lx570&board=26&topicsonly=1&imagesonly=1

1 Like

Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by tysa(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Convo records

Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by tysa(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Convo recordings isn't posting here... Kindly forward email to get the files.... The administrator can also make Email address available, to receive the files.

Thanks
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by yungchap(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Op,,,

That's lovely of you.. How I wish you can get more details of the Scammer and the Key player in the so called bank including their pictures.

Nevertheless, I knew the Scammer will be operating with different usernames on Nairaland here.

All hope not lost!

Moderators.... Front page pls!!!

1 Like

Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by tunergy(m): 12:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Cc. Ishilove
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Some people can be funny, from ibadan to lagos demanding 1.5 m as part payment again. I would not even pay part payment for madam radio from ibadan to lagoss. ..
Even the bank account self should be ban

Scammer watch! Scammer busted ! grin grin
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 31, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
Some people can be funny, from ibadan to lagos demanding 1.5 m as part payment again. I would not even pay part payment for madam radio from ibadan to lagoss. ..
Even the bank account self should be ban

Scammer watch! Scammer busted ! grin grin

Nice. U r now utilising your youthful energy properly
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by henryblaze25(m): 5:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Op nice 1! That was how I called 1 the other day that wanted to sell Camry 2010 1million he refused to pick his call.
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by boliano(m): 6:30am On Jul 31, 2015
tysa:
I found a 2011 LX570 on NL worth over 10m being advertised @ 3m by " Kenmotor"... I picked the number(09033824486) and called him. I asked him if the ride is in Nigeria presently, he replied yes but in oya state ibadan and that he'll deliver the ride to me in lagos after fulfilling terms, there I took note of the scam trend and played along. I told him I'll be interested and he requested that I sms my address and name, I gave my address as Sheraton Hotels Ikeja with a catchy name. He asked if I was working in Sheraton and I replied oil and gas which made him believe the whole deal is promising.

He called back with the number in the screenshot again as promised and tutored me on how I'll flute my maintenance culture on the ride, I concurred and at this time he introduced the fee part which is a part payment of the 3m(1.5m) to be transfered into their account which he'll send to me the following morning and he'll deliver the ride to me at Sheraton.

It's quite a long funny ad hilarious film that I just had to take time out to attend to him which affects the time dedication to my tasks for the day.... But my goal is to nail this unhealthy fraudster.

I have sms, missed calls, and voice notes files attached to this effect.
To my surprise, he provided the same akpuchukwu Mary's account details in ecobank as kings autos did.

My conclusion is, Kings autos and Kenmotor are confirmed scammerito/fraudulentos.

Atleast, he's wasted a lot of airtime since yesterday till this moment I'm sharing this experience. Haven't busted his brain and still keeping his hope of 1.5m high... I even spoke with their madam... All set of pretty losers. Here's the link to his ad: https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=2011+lx570&board=26&topicsonly=1&imagesonly=1

I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and not the kings Autos that is having scam issue on NL, I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer neither do I sell any ghost product, all my cars land n houses are all visible for inspection in lagos Nigeria here,

I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is located at klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

His profile was open 7:54am On Jul 02
1 Like (Like)
Personal text: MY NUMBER +1 4084787014
Time registered: July 02, 2015
Time spent online: 2 days & 19 hours

While my own profile has been in existence since. Time registered: October 06, 2011
Time spent online: 16 days & 23 hours
View My posts (5507) | View My topics (429)
Section Most Active In: Autos

There is difference in my own business name and this so call kings Autos,

Thanks and God bless.....

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by Flye: 6:47am On Jul 31, 2015
I don't know the job of security operatives in Nigeria, DSS, Police,NSCDC etc are the ones supposed to do all this things ordinary Nigerians are doing. Imagine scammers are even using the office of security agencies to scammer Nigerians, that is the ordercity they possess because of docile nature of those agencies.

Baba need to do something about it as fast as possible.
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2015
mobuch:

Nice. U r now utilising your youthful energy properly
nice or no nice! You can never be my king, we will rather rules in separate kingdom
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by tysa(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2015
They're still calling me now since they've not received the proposed 1.5m till now.... Can I no bust them n let go?
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by Flye: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2015
tysa:
They're still calling me now since they've not received the proposed 1.5m till now.... Can I no bust them n let go?

Just give them some excuse and allow them to burn more credit.
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by tysa(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Now I busted his brain, a friend called him he's from federal Sars, now he says I must pay the money that he'll invoke evil spirit..... Hehehehe hehehehe.... Laugh smiles.... Jekfhfjfhdjshshdhdhdjfj
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by boliano(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2015
tysa:
Now I busted his brain, a friend called him he's from federal Sars, now he says I must pay the money that he'll invoke evil spirit..... Hehehehe hehehehe.... Laugh smiles.... Jekfhfjfhdjshshdhdhdjfj

Really??
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by tysa(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Someone need to listen the recorded calls... I would have nailed them, but I'm too busy for all their crops... Anyways, buyers beware!!!!
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by Ishilove: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2015
tysa:
Convo recordings isn't posting here... Kindly forward email to get the files.... The administrator can also make Email address available, to receive the files.

Thanks
Thanks a lot. Please report and post links to the profiles of suspected scammers using the Mail Mods feature on this section. In addition, give detailed reasons why you think they are scammers and evidences where possible and action will be swiftly taken if the evidence supports the claims.
Re: Scammer Scammer Scammersss Detected!!! by tysa(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
I'm sorry, I got no more time to expend on this as I've done enough n need to channel my valued time effectively to other tasks. The phone lines in the epistle and attachment are available for whoever want to verify..... All good fellows..... Cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Price Slash!!!!! / 9ja Used Honda Accord 04 For Sale 690k / Honda accord, mitsubishi pajero, toyota fortuna 2010-2013 models at very cheap p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.