Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) (36087 Views)

World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days / Obama To Host Buhari July 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by Swagavillage(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2015

President Buhari was hosted to a state dinner by
Cameroonian President, Paul Biya and his wife Mrs
Chantal Biya at the Unity Palace in Yaounde
yesterday

Recall that president Buhari is to hold a crucial
talks with his Cameroon counterpart, President
Paul Biya on the way forward in putting to end
Boko Haram menace.

http://yesreport..com/2015/07/ever-seen-more-colourful-presidential.html

3 Likes

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Kolomental

Where the food photo?

Besides dem no go chop pass bele volume

1 Like

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by razfad10(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Nawa oo buhari
Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by delishpot: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Make I click or no?
Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by Swagavillage(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2015
DaBullIT:
Kolomental
Where the food photo?
Besides dem no go chop pass bele volume
delishpot:
Make I click or no?
photos attached.
Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by delishpot: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2015
post=36422914:
photos attached.

Thank you.

Buhari wife nor go? Abeg Africa women maje una reduce this wig wearing na. Plus dem no get traditional atire for that part of Africa? Why is she dressed like Tatcher?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by walemoney007(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2015
So beautiful

1 Like

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by Asito(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2015
I have nothing nice to say about this duara cow so I'll just shut up angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok. undecided undecided
The woman be like 'UP NEPA' with that her cloth! Pretty, anyway.
So she's still carrying this her signature 'lions mane'?! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2015
How does this make me happy?
Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by Odkboy23(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2015
She's cute

1 Like

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by Super1759: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Next is : Buhari invited by Shakau.......

2 Likes

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by san316(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Colorful. This is how the future under PMB will be.

Trust Cameroon, they know flexing.
Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by alaoeri: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Baba dey cheers cheesy.
Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by JohnsonEmma(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Flexing president.
Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by Ephemmm: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2015
OK
Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by coolhamid(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2015
My president enjoys snapping pictures...
I never knew PMB would end up being like this after campaigning so hard for him..

This photocracy...
Govt of pictures..
I give up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by realone2012: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari is just incompetent! So he can't fight corruption without arresting people? Why can't he deploy technology like GEJ did? Haba. Loool!

Technology wey no catch one thief for like 6 years!
Carry on Baba, 9ja will surely be great again!

12 Likes

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by FUTYGUY(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2015
Oga Biya this your COAT... no comment

1 Like

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2015
;DBaba go slow now eating more than 3square meal a day thanks GEJ Transformation

2 Likes

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by OAMMB(f): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2015
What is all this wasteful spending by african leaders.

you guys have serious talks to do over terror over running both countries and people dying but you choose to take pix at an eleborate dinner first?

i think this particular pix is not necessary and its of no use to the poor masses

7 Likes

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by realone2012: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2015
warranger:

Na Amadioha go strike this admin for banning my GF because she [ellabooz] referred a particular tribe[his] as rapists.

Is the the above quote not thesame as tribal remark?
Biggy fooooOOOOoooooools

Let it be known and cleared that one day, the igbos must go, no matter what.

Israel spent years in Egypt but at appointed time, freedom came calling.

What have we to do with rapists, backbiters ,animals in BH clothing and terrorists?

We must go and this zoo must fall.
IF THE IGBOS WON GO, MAKE DEM GO NA? NA BY FORCE? IF UNA KUKU MA GO, NO BE SAY DEM GO MOVE UNA COUNTRY KOMOT FOR DZ CONTINENT GO EUROPE ABI AMERICA!
UNA GO STILL BORDER NIGERIA AND UNA COUNTRY GO DEY VISA FREE FOR NIGERIANS COZ UNA GO DEY PART OF ECOWAS!!

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHATS WITH THESE PEOPLE FROM THAT LOWER NIGER SIDE. HABA! IS IT NOT THIS SAME CORRUPT NIGERIAN POLITICIANS THAT ARE LEADING US TODAY THAT WILL LEAD YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE NIGERIA AND FORM UR BIAFRA?! JUST TAKE A LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENING AT SOUTH SUDAN.. IF NA ONLY PPL LIKE ME DEY 9JA, UNA FOR DON GO SINCE!
ONE LITRE OF OIL NO DEY GERMAN SOIL AND DEY HAVE A FANTASTIC ECONOMY. NA DZ OIL DEY COORRUPT US SEF.
TRIBALIST OSHI!!

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2015
K
Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2015
Mk sense
Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2015
WHY IS THAT WOMAN NOT SMILING.......WHO ANGERED HER..........OR WAS SHE MAKING ADVANCES AT BABA SOMETIME AGO BEFORE BABA MARRIED AISHA
MADAM DO WELL OH.........BABA IS TAKEN ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2015
HAPPY MAN

THAT's MY AMIABLE PRESSY

LOVE THE WAY HE SMILES

Mehn!... That decoration thoe

Me likey
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) by acehood907(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Baba dey no wan give u d food

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi / APC Agent Stabbed To Death By Cultists After Osun Election. Graphic Photos / Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.