Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Iron Your Clothes With The Smallest Generator You Can Think Of - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iron Your Clothes With The Smallest Generator You Can Think Of (700 Views)

How To Iron Your Clothes With Your Small Generator / Wash And Iron Your Shirt @150 / Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iron Your Clothes With The Smallest Generator You Can Think Of by Femmyrich(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2015
* Do u know u can now hitchlessly IRON ur clothes with any type of GENERATOR (even "I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR"wink
using our alternator booster device?

* You don't have to wear those rumpled clothes out anymore just because your generator cannot power your pressing iron.

* Look clean and smart even if PHCN decides to cut off power supply.

* You can also be our partner and make purchases at discounted wholesale price.

CONTACT 08069647329 for more inquiries

Re: Iron Your Clothes With The Smallest Generator You Can Think Of by goldincome(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
How much?
Re: Iron Your Clothes With The Smallest Generator You Can Think Of by Femmyrich(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
N5000
Re: Iron Your Clothes With The Smallest Generator You Can Think Of by Femmyrich(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2015
still available
Re: Iron Your Clothes With The Smallest Generator You Can Think Of by Richrico(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Can I use it to power my borehole with the "I pass my neighbour"?

(1) (Reply)

Invest As Distributor Of Hi-scent Natural Aroma Air Freshener / Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network / I Want To Declare My Asset Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.